Sword Art Online? (One-on-one's only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kota

Original poster
Recently, my fiance' and I finished up a new anime -- Sword Art Online. I had heard so many good things so I gave it a shot, and as it turns out I absolutely loved it! Now I can't get the urge to do a roleplay from the anime out of my head.

Firstly, I'm mainly looking for a romance type of rp. But we can definitely throw in drama and even action into the plot! And more importantly, I know how there are set pairings in the anime but I am willing to overlook that if my partner wishes to do a non-canon pairing for our roleplay. We can definitely make sense of the situations. Also, I'd like to play the female roles so I'm searching for a partner who enjoys/is fine with playing the male role. The main pairings I'd like to do are either Kirito and Asuna, or Kirito and Lisbeth. I may also be interested in doing Kirito and Leafa, or Kirito and Sachi if my partner desires it. Although you may have to persuade me with a plot idea. If there's anybody who would be willing to roleplay with me then please contact me! I really hope to hear from someone, because it's driving me crazy!

(Note: Also, I hate to be picky or come off as snooty but I'm literally OCD. So I would like a partner who can give me at least a paragraph every post (5 sentences minimum). Thank you!)

Would you consider for it to be yuri(famale on female ) ? if yes I would love to give it a try :P .

I was hoping to play my own character but I'd play Kirito I believe I can do his character justice, if not I can take pointers, I've watched it twice now and am looking forward to getting the mangas to continue the storyline.

Im still up for it if you are Kota.

Status
Not open for further replies.