Sword Art Online (fox&widow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuna wraps her arms around Kiritos waist hiding het face against his chest allowing tears to roll down her cheeks. "Are you okay?" She spoke softly against his chest. She knew the wound wasn't that big but I did cause some damage. Asuna holds him close to her.

Kirito smiled before wrapping his arm's around her.The wound healed already, due to his ability."im fine, my love.What about you?you were in more danger than I was."nuzzling his head into her hair.Sadness had filled his voice, tear's were starting to form again as he held her there.Glad she was safe in his arms.

"I'm fine now." Asuna spoke quietly holding him close to her. "Please don't let go...." She snuggles up close to him finally feeling safe again.

He smiled and held her tightly."I never will"he whispered softly as he closed his eyes tightly.Sitting there contently with her in his arms.

Asuna pulls away only to press her lips against his passionately as she places her hands on the side of his face holding it gently as she did so.

Kirito kissed her as passionately back, his hand's finding their way to her hips before he slowly pulled his lips away from hers."so, when you gonna get cooking this meat?"he asked, rather sarcastically.

Asuna smacks the back of his head. "Do I look like your house wife?" She scoffed walking into the kitchen.

Kirito merely laughed before standing up and walking into the kitchen behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist."Maybe"he teased before kissing her on the cheek"im joking my love, I'm just really hungry and you know that fighting makes me even hungrier."

Asuna smiles feeling his arms around her as she leans back against him smiling. "Okay, okay." She turns and kisses his cheek softly

Kirito lets out a small sigh of content as he feels her lips upon his cheek."mine"he whisper's softly as he nuzzles into her neck.Squeezing his arms against her with a small blush.

Asuna smiles with a soft giggle feeling her face against her neck as she started to cook "Always and forever, Kirito."

( omg I miss their daughter.)

kirito smiled aswell, asuna always had that way with im that made him smile.No one else could do it as great as she did.He pulled away from her neck lightly kissing her cheek before unwrapping his arms from around her"I'll let you cook Asuna"with that he stepped away from her and sat down upon a chair, which had no table to it.After all he had thrown the bloody thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.