Sword Art Online (fox&widow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuna giggled at his red cheeks. "You mean ya don't want one of my famous sandwiches." She shook her head as her light brown hair blew in the wind as she grabs her hand pulling him in the direction they had been going before she attacked his adorable face. Asuna loved how shy Kirito would get when she showed him any sort of affection in public, she couldn't help but show him off he was perfect in every way to her and had to show off her love. She never really could understand why everyone hated him for having her. In her eyes there wasn't really anything special about her, if anything they should hate her for having him.

Kirito couldn't help but look away, trying not to blush still."mm, I got that meat remember.I want you to cook it"Smiling to himself as he kept on walking before finally turning up outside the building he had been aiming for.It was Asuna's house, as at this point of time they hadn't actually gotten a house of their own yet.He loved Asuna with all of his heart and yet, here he was was taking Asuna back to her own place, rather than their place.He figured that in a few week's he may or may not ask her to marry him.He looked at Asuna with a goofy grin" yah gonna let me in then?"

"Well." Asuna taps her chin with her index finger. "Of course." She giggled as she smiled sweetly as she approached the door only to stop a few feet away from it. She freezes seeing the front door of her home open, this put her on edge since she knee she had locked it up. "Kirito.." She whispered softly glancing back at him.

Kirito raised an eyebrow."hm?"he knew something was wrong from the fact she had whispered and was stood on the spot.He knew he couldn't fight here, yet he had unconsciously moved his hand to the grip of his sword.Staring towards her with worry."what's wrong?"stepping forward, before standing next to her.Instantly noticing the door was open.

"I know I locked up before I left to find you earlier." Asuna again spoke in a hushed tone "I'll go check it out." She said softly walking towards the door before he could reply. Something seemed off about the situation itself she knew she had locked the door behind her earlier that day and what struck her as even more odd was there was no sign of forced entry which worried her even more. She took a deep breath before walking into the house. She knew Kirito would be upset with her for going in but after all it was her place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirito merely growled in anger to himself."baka"he huffed before entering behind her and standing near the entrance to her home."im the one who should check it out Asuna not you"he mumbled to himself, watching her investigate from where he stood at the entrance.His hand was still upon his sword.Gripping it tightly, he was getting a bad feeling.He was getting them alot recently.

Asuna disappears from his site into a different room. The house was giving off a creepy vibe and it was very unsettling. She enters the room glancing around and it was then she felt arms wraps tightly around her, a yelp escaped her lips before a hand covered her mouth. It was then that something even more unsettling occurred she felt the persons tongue on her cheek and she then knew exactly who it was. She attempts to break his hold on her but instead causing his arms to squeeze her small body tighter.

Kirito was merely looking around the first room to the house, before he heard the yelp coming from the direction Asuna had gone.Instantly he rushed to the room, growling in anger as he saw who it was that was currently holding his beloved in their arms."You"he snarled in anger, and detest.His whole body wanted to pull out his sword and attack the male.Yet he couldn't do anything.There was a no pvp zone erected in house's and the town.So no one could actually hurt one another till they were outside the town's boundaries.Well, unless Asuna decided to drop the no pvp zone with her housing management window, which he knew was impossible since her arms were hindered between the man's.

The man laughs evily before licking her cheek once more causing her to cringe and cry even more than she had been he squeezes her small body a bit tighter. "Move aside." He demands before taking a step towards Kirito to exit the room refusing to let go of her. She looks at Kirito a look of terror filled her eyes. He just never seemed to quit ....as if molesting her once wasn't enough he would sure to do it again once he got her he wanted her. He moves his hand from her mouth "Say goodbye.." He chuckles "Kirito..." Was all she could say before the hand was back on her mouth.

Kirito blinked, tear's starting to fall from his eyes."I'll find you, and i'll kill you"he growled before stepping aside.There was confidence in his voice, and if Asuna knew him as much as he knew her.She'd know he wasn't being over confident."I love you Asuna"he mumbled before kneeling down to show he wasn't going to fight back.Well just yet.

The tears in Asunas eyes thickened as he spoke, she had complete faith in him as she ways did. If anyone could save her it would be him. As they walked passed her love who was kneeling on the floor she managed break one arm free from his grasp reaching for Kirito.

He went to reach out for her Hand, their finger's brushing together before her hand was slapped away.This made Kirito's inside's burn up at the fact someone had just slapped Asuna.He merely looked at her, with a small goofy grin that gave off a 'dont worry' vibe.Before standing up and watching them both leave the house. A flash of excitement appearing on his face as he got to hunt again.

A smirk appeared on the mans lips as he turned their bodies to face Kirito "Tell me does this bother you?" He places both hands on Asunas breasts squeezing them roughly making her yelp in pain "We're going to have so much fun together." He chuckles as he thrust his lower half against hers and rubbing the bulge in his pants against her butt. Asuna began to cry even harder feeling the roughness of his hands on her breasts and the bulge pressing up against her lower half.​

Kirito blinked, rage filling him up.He was knelt down next to the table yet in a mere second the table was in the air hurling towards the man, it was high enough to miss Asuna yet low enough to hit him.Kirito knew that indirect conflict was able to be used within pvp zones, and he was doing just that with the table.He may be filled with rage, but he still had a head on him that could analyse situations easily.he walked forward slowly, since he had stood up to throw the table, his eye's full of hate and disgust the table still hurling towards the male as he carried on walking.

The man pulls Asuna close to him using her sort of as a shield. As the table hurled at them, she squeezes her eyes shut only to reopen them hearing a loud smack. The table had hit the man and she was free from his grip as she fell to her knees.​

Kirito smirked before pulling Asuna away from the man quickly, grinning towards him."don't you dare ever lay a hand on her again"his voice was upon the borderline of showing just how much rage was inside him at that point of time.He then looked at Asuna."can you put the pvp mode into play?"grinnning widely, his eye's showing anger, hurt and wanting revenge.

Asuna nodded opening the window and changed it. "Go!" She said once she had changed the PvP setting. "Please be careful." She choked out still trying to compose herself after what had just happened.

Kirito grinned to himself, pulling out his black sword."lets dance"he muttered before leaping in to attack the man, his swing being blocked by a rather quick unsheathment of the enemy's sword.With which The man just laughed as he unsheathed his blade fully and cut along Kirito's arm, a gash of red data showing upon his arm.With which Kirito growled out in anger, before suddenly he squatted down and swiped his sword sideways the man being to slow, to react as Kirito cut him upon the stomach, the slash not being deep enough to kill him in one go.The man however had swore loudly at the amount of health he lad lost because of it. Kirito on the other hand had his health bar up at full already, due to his ability of recovering a certain amount of hp each second.

Asuna watcher in terror and squealed when she seen the man slash Kirito arm open watching watching the red data leave his arm. She jumps up unsheathing her own sword as she runs and jumps off of Kiritos shoulder slashing down across the mans chest with her sword. "Don't touch him!"

Kirito just blinked, amazed at Asuna's reaction to him being hurt.He didn't want Asuna to bear the guilt of killing another human, so he slashed his sword up to repel hers.His own sword quickly going into the man's chest.Kirito sighing as he let go of his sword, watching the man become shocked within the face."what..what have you done to me!"was all that was heard before the man became mere data.Kirito's sword falling to the floor"Asuna.."he whispered as he looked towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.