Sword Art Online (fox&widow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheUnstableOne

Original poster
9e3c4c7c9a9ca0152e3e51b803c47ec1.jpg

Sword Art Online (SAO) is a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), released in 2022. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.
On November 6, 2022, the players log into SAO for the first time, and later discover that they are unable to log out. They are then informed by Akihiko Kayaba, SAO's creator, that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in-game, their bodies will also die in the real world. One of these players is Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya, who was chosen as one of the 1,000 beta testers in the closed beta. Since he had previous experience and knowledge of the game, he felt that he could beat the game easily. As a result, he set out to beat the game on his own. As the game progresses for two years, Kirito eventually befriends a female player named Asuna with whom he ultimately falls in love. After the duo discover the identity of Kayaba's avatar in SAO, they confront and destroy him, freeing themselves and the other players from the game.
Upon being sent back to the real world, Kirito learns that 300 SAO players, including Asuna, still have not awakened yet. Following a clue about Asuna's whereabouts in another VRMMORPG called Alfheim Online (ALO), Kirito also enters the ALO's mainframe. Helped by his sister Suguha Kirigaya, known as Leafa in the game, he learns that the trapped players in ALO are part of a plan conceived by Nobuyuki Sugō to perform illegal experiments on their minds to put them under his control, including Asuna, whom he intends to marry in the real world in order to take over her family's company. After Kirito foils Nobuyuki's plans, he finally reunites with Asuna back in the real world.

-I'll be portraying the role of Asuna and I am looking for a Kirito.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fine to me :p Lol

You're the bae haha

oh jeez haha,
you can start whenever yah want to c;

(that I have no idea lol maybe expand upon how much their love for one another grew during SAO? )

( I think you should start and I'll follow your lead. Okie ;p. )

(oh god..this is gonna be fun lol )

Kirito was getting bored of being in Sword Art online.Yes he was one of the beaters.The only one that was known infact, and this had led to him being hated by many of the other characters that were still alive after two years of playing and being unable to log out.Kirito was walking down a street after a small mapping of the 74th floor.He was looking at his inventory, to see what he had actually gotten from the monster's he had fought upon the floor, grinning at the item which was a ragout rabbit's meat.It was a easy task killing the monster though, after all he had used his Throwing Pick, since he was not actually confident to catch it close range, even if he was one of the best people with a sword.He wasn't paying attention around him and was being avoided by other's players due to his status.

Asuna had been wondering around on the 74th floor of course looking for Kirito knowing that's where he would be. It wasn't long until she found her hunch to be right a smile formed as she silently snuck up behind him wrapping her arms around his neck from behind. "Guess who." She spoke in a soft whisper a cute giggle escaped her lips as she waited for his reply​

Kirito smiled slightly.He knew it was Asuna already.She after all was the only one who gave him kisses.He placed a finger on his chin and pretended to think about it"hmm, is it..Lisbeth?"he asked rather thoughtfully as if he truly thought it was Lisbeth.He lifted his hands up and placed them upon Asuna's arms.Whilst letting a small smile form upon his lip's slightly as he clutched them affectionately.

"Kirito!" Asuna whined softly as she hoped up onto his back wrapping her legs around his waist laying her head on his shoulder "Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you." She pecks the side of his face softly.

Kirito laughed softly before he got rid of his inventory menu and held her leg's walking forward slightly."well I've been mapping a bit of the floor, since its what im best at out of us two."leaning his head back slightly and turning his head so he could return the kiss upon her cheek, just as softly.Before returning his gaze forward.Noticing other player's staring at him"I hate how other's despise me because of you"he mumbled to himself abit to loudly.

Asuna pouts "I'm sorry, I cause you so much trouble." She hops off his back only make a face at some of the other characters staring at them. "Where to now captain.' She giggled saluting him.​

Kirito laughed before flicking her nose softly."oh trust me, I'm used to the hate. I'm a beater remember"smiling at her before shrugging."well I got my self some ragout rabbit's meat, if yah want to cook it"he smirked with a grin, taking her hand away from her head and intertwining their fingers together."so in that case, lets go get food."deciding for her.

Asuna smiled as she walked with him "Regardless I still don't see anyone could hate such a cute face like yours." She giggles kissing his cheek softly as they walked.

(They're so cute..Lol I love them)​

Kirito pouted."oh shush you" squeezing her hand softly.He wasn't on for public shows of affection and was currently trying to hold back his blush, which he had been hiding since the moment Asuna had found him.Walking towards the building he was aiming for rather slowly.

(yes,yes they are lol )

Asuna giggled "You're so cute." She stops walking pulling him close to her by wrapping her arms tightly around his neck before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Kirito instantly blushed before pulling away and waving his arms out in front of him."WAHHH not in public Asuna."he huffed quietly before pulling her close to hide his face against her neck , which was bright red at this point of time."just so yah know, even though I love you, I do hate you sometimes."kissing her cheek before his stomach growled."right come on, im hungry"he giggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.