Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

kuradeel says fine with me his laughing coffin guild mark shows asuna was not in the safety zone. she stepped back in watching the duel begin to play out in front of her in horror. Kuradeel opened his menu and opened the duel section and sent the duel request to kirito for him to accept. meanwhile he opened took out his sword tyrant dragon and held it in both hands since it was a two hand sword. he readied it.

Kirito watched the duel request appear in front of him. Selecting yes, the countdown begins. 3...2...1... BEGIN. Kuradeel launches himself at Kirito with a slice that would slice him open across the chest. With ease, Kirito parries the blade. With a resounding crash, Kuradeels sword is sliced in two, disappearing in a burst of color. He looks at his empty hands. "Kirito says, "Go again with a different weapon?"

Kuradeel quickly turns a dagger in his hand and asuna slashes it straight out of his hand as the dagger goes flying she says i dont think so kuradeel this is over! As your vice commander and as of today you are relieved from your duty as my bodyguard. Stand by at HQ until you reieve further orders from Heathcliff. Kuradeel says but a solo player you are disbanding me as your bodyguard because a solo player beat me? asuna says goodbye Kuradeel! she turns and walks past kuradeel towards the non safety zone area. Rapier glowing in her hand a sword skill ready to launch as she felt something bad was going to happen. Kuradeel yelled lady asuna you think im going to listen i will kill you first. He goes to walk after Asuna but would have to walk past kirito first. he requipped another sword and started to charge at Asuna's turned back.

Last edited:
Sticking his foot out, Kirito trips Kuradeel, sending him reeling. He sticks Dragon Flame against his throat. "I wouldn't move if I were you. Unless you want to die. You have been relieved of duty. Return to headquarters. Your days as a Knight are over. "

Damain had been watching the duel with a little amusement. He watched with a dark brown cloak covering his face. "The beater...." He said as he studied Kirito. He took note of his duel wielding ability, and how he handled the battle so well and made the blood knight seem like a fool. He chuckled as he tripped him, when will the foolish knight learn to stay down?

kuradeel grumbled and said im not a knight anymore black swordsman im your worst nightmare when you sleep. he grumbled again then got up and left asuna turned as he got up and had rapier back in the sheath. she smiled and ran and hugged kirito saying thank you.

Valkyrie watched the duel from a safe distance. She made her way over kirito and asuna making sure to grab kuradeel by the back of his armor and throwing him to the ground and holding her blade to his throat. "I don't think I can't let a member of laughing coffin leave." She looked over at kirito and asuna. "Hey love birds I understand your happy but we may have bigger problems." she stated as she saw red blips appearing all over the map. "There's a reason he brought you out of the safe zone."

• Love
Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
Asuna saw the red blips appear on the map. her heart slowed and her eyes held an anger not seen before in her eyes. she pulled rapier out and held it tightly she knew she might have to fight now. she said valkyrie dont let him leave! she looked at kuradeel who was now just laughing hesterically and evil like. he had called reinforcements from laughing coffin once his fight with kirito had eneded.

Steam had been watching as well. He approached the girl that held Kuradeel at sword point. "I agree. This filth shouldn't go unpunished." Noticing the red blips he drew his sword and shield from his inventory. His armor heated up and and steam began to pour from the cracks and chinks. "That's a lot of backup. I'm not sure I'm willing to go red for that long."

Valkyrie watched as kuradeel was laughing and then lunged at Valkyrie with a dagger. "Oh no you don't." She reversed the dagger quickly jabbing into his leg. She chuckled as he dropped immediately unable to move. "I guess he has a few nasty surprises." She turn to face the rest of the laughing coffin. "I understand how you feel, but I don't feel like dying today." She readied her shield. "If one of you can cover my back. I'll keep you from getting hurt."

asuna says i will guard your back but we gotta keep together all of us or they will kill us off there are only 4 of us against all of laughing coffin.

Kirito flies past the group, his swords flashing in the twilight. "GET BACK IN THE SAFE ZONE! NOW!" He slices the first across the chest, his cursor changing from green to red. He watches as his friends just stand there. "Go! I'm a higher level than you! I have a better chance of survival! GO!"

Asuna yelled im not leaving! im gonna go get help stay here! she ran towards the HQ a couple laughing coffin members followed her to HQ. she ran in the door and heathcliff began to order several other knights to form up and she lead them back to the fight then. by the time they got their all the cursors around her were red. she yelled KIRITO i brought back up!!!! she then began to fight another laughing coffin member and her cursor turned red.

Kirito whirled towards Asuna's voice, taking a sword through the arm. Spinning, he sees kuradeel laughing. Snarling, he drops his sword and,his fist glowing, plunges it into his chest. "You bastard. You killed me." He whispers before he disappears.

She turned looking towards kirito her eyes wide he was hurt. she didnt see a laughing coffin member go to attack her while she was looking at kirito and another knight slashed the other LC member across the chest and began their fight asuna's eyes showing an extreme anger. she took the sword out of her inventory and began attacking the other LC members her anger showing in her fighting by how quickly the fights seemed to end.

Kirito picks up his sword and impales the last of the LC. Heathcliff walks up to him and Asuna. "What the HELL happened?"

"Kuradeel was one of the Laughing Coffin, sir. He challenged me to a duel, lost, then attacked Asuna, Valkyrie, and Steam."

Asuna bows and says sir we did what we had to i was going to report everything to you when i had the chance to come help you but i required my armys help to get rid of laughing coffin sir. she made her extra sword go back into inventory.

Valkyrie had held of a few members of laughing coffin. She had a few cuts on her but was still going strong. She parried an attack and with a quick swipe of her blade, her icon turned red." She looked at the last laughing coffin member with a grin. "Your not going anywhere."

Damain had been watching the fight, amused. He stayed hidden in shadows, watching as more and more people died in front of him, but more still came. A few had even passed a few inches from his body. He wondered if strength would be able to keep them standing for long.

Sideslash had been searching the 7th floor for the boss room and wasn't having much luck so he ended up trying to level up killing the odd monster he found. While searching he spotted what seemed to be a fight going on between players, he began to run towards them spotting that one side was laughing coffin he stood out of view from the laughing coffin and tried to see if they where in any danger.