Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

Accepted. Jump on in! We were just heading out.

I will be busy for tomorrow's exam, so as you can see from my posts, I would be skimping on my post content for now, also, feel free to skip me if I didn't reply or so~

Reactions: Aedion
@Noodles @Lord of Dragons @Yuki Asuna

Alright. How do you guys wanna take this? We can go floor by floor and draw it out longer. The downside to that is there is gonna have to be a lot of filler posts with nothing happening. Or we can do time jumps. Not large, just enough to keep it interesting.

i vote time jumps but either works either way.

Time jump for me, perhaps 15F or 20F , Maybe there is a sudden jump in difficulty which got the players stuck on that floor for a while? o.o

I've ideas about the killer floor actually, and maybe we would have another conflict with the laughing coffin~

I agree with Noodles, maybe we hit the boss room on 15, that could be when my character fulfills his quest and gains the final thing needed to get the quintet array special skill and his swords as well, it could also lead to a duel with Kirito later on in the arena. When the Laughing Coffin problem comes along, Cerius could use his skill in that moment in time to show it off. Anything else that people would have I might agree on as well.

@Noodles Your laughing coffin idea is really good. I was actually planning on making it so a few of them had escaped the slaughter of the rest of them, so if we get to Gun Gale Online, we had a storyline. I'll make the post tomorrow.

Here's just some ideas of the killer floor, not sure whether this is too crazy, or that this would work? O_O c(= . For laughing coffin, I believe our characters haven't marched into their headquarters yet, if I weren't wrong, so they aren't completely eradicated and still have a significant amount of influence there. Perhaps the leader of Laughing Coffin, PoH, will make his move? o.o

The Floor of Greed

A floor that has a sheer rise of difficulty as compared to the previous floors, overwhelming clearers & even normal players who are familiar to the styles of the previous floor. The floor was bigger than the Floor of Beginnings [1F] . The main town is a snowy area, towards South is a Desert Area, and North being a Coastal Area. Due to its landmass, there is an abundance of resources along this floor, thus the floor name

The boss dungeon, on the Eastern side, is a partially-floating island connected by a single bridge, commonly known as "The Bridge of No Return". The entire dungeon is an anti-crystal zone, and there are 3 paths towards the dungeon: Land, Sky or Sea. Land is the path with no prerequisites, but the most dangerous. For Sky or Sea route, one must slay a boss mob of that region before even gaining access to that route: the Flaming Dragon of the Desert or The Whale of the Coast (One is able to gain a dragon/whale pet if they defeat the boss).

As for the Land Route, its to cross the Bridge of No Return. In the middle of the bridge, an old man NPC would sell "lifelines", but at an exorbitant price of around 20-50 million credits. The bridge leads straight to the boss room, at a highly disadvantaged position of being at a lower ground from the Boss, Leviathan. Most clearers would meet their end at this point from one swoop from the leviathan, except for the very few who managed to afford a lifeline which the NPC would block that boss' attack and give the clearers a chance to escape, or the strongest few who is capable enough to survive the attacks. Thus, its generally safer to fight an stronger than average floor boss on an even ground with a sky/sea route, even when there is a need of an additional boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. I'll wait a little before introducing it to the ic so we can get some other posts and stuff in.

Just made quite a loong post this time, some flashback section here & there, but you can skip reading that flashback part if you want, just about Vlade's guild leader & stuffs ~~

I am going to have to pause for a few days, I am having some post concussion syndrome, sorry about that everyone

May I control the leader of Laughing Coffin, PoH? o.o I won't kill anyone with the NPC, nor will I put the characters into dire situations. Just to set up an introduction reveal of the boss O_O

Yeah, feel free. (It's one less NPC for me to worry about! Lol!)

@Lord of Dragons Are you still in this? If not, it can't really go anywhere. You and I are in the middle of a fight, and I can't NPC your character cause I don't know his exact fighting style.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry been pretty busy lately I have been having a hard time even keeping up with other roleplays as well work keeps me occupied that's for sure I'll post soon

I know the feeling.