Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

It's wonderful to see that this roleplay has come back from a dead period.

Don't mind me for skipping the post order, going to go to bed right now, sooo I made my last post of the day, good night, will be back in around 8 hours~

Just wondering, is there any post order rule that I must follow here? o.o

Also, would it be okay if my char Vlade clashes with Asuna for a bit? :3

No post order. Until you came along, it was more or less dead. It's up to @-Asuna if she wants to fight.

im up for a fight just dont kill my girl off please.

Alrite, ima treat it that Kirito didn't make it on time to make space for a small fight with Asuna, if that's okay with you ~

alright you start it off

I kind of don't think I'll be staying. I don't see where I could jump in at that would be okay with me. I'm sorry.

I kind of don't think I'll be staying. I don't see where I could jump in at that would be okay with me. I'm sorry.

Honestly, if you still wanted to, you could jump in right here. We are at a bit of a standstill at the moment while I try to figure out how to proceed from here since the map to the boss room is gone. We are all in the same general area if you want to meet up with one of us.

If the map-holder is MIA, we can just NPC her a bit and grab the map from her~ Nothing's wrong with that since its MIA for quite a while O.o ~

I have good idea for character in this if it's still up and going by any chance

Alright, I have an idea for his future weapons and a skill that comes with them as well but it comes after defeating a certain boss and after upping some of his skills as well

Ok. That's fine. Just get the cs up and we'll roll.

Alright gonna be a little while cause I'm kinda busy but it will be up soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aedion
Character Sheet:
Name: Real: Jack Blazer/In-Game: Cerius, nicknamed "The Yin-Yang Swordsman"
Appearance: [spoili]2951012651_8e2b90801f.jpg [/spoili]
Weapons:
  1. Current weapons: Dark Blazer(the sword attached to his hip)
  2. Future Weapons: [spoili]sword_designs_by_wen_m.jpg [/spoili] The yellow sword, Windbreaker, has a sword skill known as Air Cutter, where the user slices in any direction. The red sword, Flame's Dawn, has the sword skill Flame Shot, letting the user stab forward. The dark blue sword, Water's Edge, has sword skill Waterfall, where the user jumps and does a vertical spin to slice down at the enemy. The brown sword, Deaths Caress, has the sword skill Deaths Hand, which hooks the enemy and throws them in the air. The black sword, Earthen Prowess has the sword skill called Stone Storm, meaning the user does a whirlwind spin to strike the enemy. These swords are all used with a special sword skill called quintet array. Cerius will gain this skill and swords at the same time from a boss room after floor 7 of course, possibly around floor 18 or higher.
Armor: Yin-Yang Armor set: Dark Nightmare Gauntlets, Dark Nightmare Boots, Dark Wolf Leather pants, Light Wolf Leather Muscle shirt, Heavenly Fauld(the white and blue part of his outfit that looks like a skirt), Guardians Cross.
Alliance: solo
Other items: 3 Healing potions, 2 teleport crystals, 1 poison removal crystal and 1 paralysis removal crystal
Skills: Cerius mainly works on fighting as an agility and strength kind of fighter. Though when he fights he usually fights in stances, using timing and precision to find his mark as the basis for his agi/str build. When he gains the special skill quintet array he will have to be able to work on his timing far more effectively than anything before, as timing is key with using that special skill. Quintet Array lets you hold five swords on your back. But it only lets you hold two. The combos make you have to constantly switch out your swords which, which is extremely complicated to master and Cerius will not even use it all of the time. Having five swords to constantly switch out is one thing but it only works with certain swords the five swords mentioned are just a few of them able to be used in the special skill, and are actually the most powerful out of them all. Though compared to Dark Blazer, it takes more time to finish off a horde of enemies with the quintet array skill than the single sword. This being said these swords are the most powerful swords for the skill. That doesn't mean they can't hold their own against duel wielding, though it's not the best option.

Last edited by a moderator: