Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

no it can be non canon characters your alright i pmed the gm before i made my character. so non canons are perfectly fine i just am in love with asuna. @Blade runner

Alright, awesome! I wonder how many people he's waiting to join before starting.

i dont know but if you leave a message here he should answer tonight hopefully if not anyone can pm him.

Reactions: Blade runner
Sorry for the random character dropping in. I just had to explain one of Damain's commanders.

Name Valkyrie

Appearance
ro-crusader-female.jpg

Alliances has no allies
Weapons the Valkyries blade and crest (a one handed long sword and a shield)
Other items a few health potions and a small variety of crystals
Skills Valkyrie has a lot of points invested in health attack and defense. She takes very little damage in fights but has some trouble with faster enemies

*bows head* i'm sorry! i hadn't thought to watch the thread with the rp, so i didn't know if anyone had posted as of yet! I'll get right on it!

It's ok. This is my first time being a gm, so I'm really relaxed. I've met others who would boot you for not posting at least once a day. I'm not like that.

I decided to delete my first post, by how late i was in to getting to the point of it. But i appreciate the patience for me and plan to post a lot more. Thanks!

Character Sheet:
In Game Name: Sideslash
Appearance:
qqoljt.png

Weapons:
[spoili]
avoloch_sword.jpg

Sword skills
[/spoili]

Lights Refuge: Is a light but sturdy weapon he made from some drops he collected over time.
Alliance: (May go solo but if anyone wants to join him pls ;-;)
Other items: 3 Potions, 1 teleport crystal and some materials to sharpen swords on the go.
Skills: Two handed fast attacks low defence.

Reactions: Blade runner
Ok @Silverdawn. We are starting on floor seven. Valkyrie has found the boss room, and gives it to Asuna. Asuna's bodyguard, kuradeel, challenges Kirito to a duel. He's really a member of the laughing coffin murder guild. He calls in reinforcements, and attacks the group. The guild is annihilated.

Is this still open? o.o

Edit: ima make a char sheet 'cause I've too much free time and in case if this is still open :3

Character Sheet:
Name: Vlade
Appearance:
2hydro9.png

Vlade is a 19 year old middle eastern teenager. Thus, his skin tone is a bit tanned. He has a deep scar crossing from his eye to his chin. He dons plain clothings and wear shorts. His sword hilt is on his right side, indicating that he's left-handed
Weapons: Scimitar
Alliance: He's a part of a small Orange mercenary guild known as "Ichani". They do anything for money, including killing, but unlike Laughing Coffin, they don't kill people recklessly & unnecessarily. Thus, he's an Orange player.
Other items: He's usually prepared with a few healing potion & teleport crystals. Also he has a guild symbol marked on his arm.
Skills: His sword skill is more focused towards Agility than strength. And he's pretty strong enough for him to survive against numbers of The Army attacks, and for the <<Area>> NPC guards to be considered just an annoyance to him. Also out-of-combat, he has a good survival instincts from his real life experience. But he's not OP though.
History: Vlade's born in an area with endless wars, and have killed people to defend himself.

((Here's my char sheet :3 , hope there's nothing wrong with it :X , I've a feeling that he's a little OP still... Just made a char with a grey character alignment~))

Last edited by a moderator:
@NoobCW It's accepted. Just try to post a pic of him please.

Reactions: Noodles
@Kirito Added image, though its some maplestory image :X , and made my first IC post, the town my char entered is the one Kirito's currently located btw :3

@NoobCW Alright. Kirito just walked into the inn right after you.