Sword art online au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I'm setting up a skill tree. it's taking me some time, but it will be ready once we have a good amount of people interested. If there are any skill you would like to see please post and I will take them into account

ok fair enough. How about a compromise. We drop the elf and wings, but we keep the magic abilities involved for those who wish to have them and we allow players to come from different territories. That way we have a little of both worlds involved.
Works for me.

I've been working on this for a while it's just the races available as well as a back story.

Gaming and technology have now grown as fast rate with the creation of the nervegear helmet people are now able to explore and create a brand new way to perceive reality. With this the nexus corporation has just released a new game for people to use the nervegear to the fullest abilities called Aincrad's Assent. A fantasy based rpg that opened to the public with only ten thousand copies. Players will chose a faction to belong to. This may change how they are treated in the world. Most of the factions are at odds with each other. So will you work with your people or shall you join with others to form a unique team.

Factions

The Gordroots are strong people who believe more in handling situations with brute strength. In turn they are used to fighting and they possess the ability to take more hits. (Plus 25 hp) they are not ones for magic, but they preform simple earth spells with rocks. They commonly wear brown clothing and live is wasteland areas.

The Natu live in a dense forest area and live with the land. They're fighters are typically archers who attack from a distance. The also possess the knowledge to tame animals to fight at their side.(can start with a small animal familer.) They are know to use healing magic the most.

The pyros live in cities and are know for their mercenary groups. They possess the knowledge to craft small explosives using black powder. (Skill to make explosives.) They focus more on fire based spell for those that choose to study magic.

The neptros live on the coasts and near any large bodies of water. The spend as much time in the water as they do on land. The can hold their breath three times as long as a common person.(extended breath) Their magic primarily deal with water manipulation. This includes the creation of ice.

The lyras live in cities much like the pyros, but they tend to be more peaceful, but they are still a force to be reckon with. They study mostly in the temples. This grants them a needed skill to bless people and protect them from evil. (Cure poison, do more damage to undead and some monsters. Can bless others weapons for a short time.)

The axons are a shady race. They practice speed and stealth. They are known for their allusion magic and will use the skills taught to them to be assassins. The elders of their race are known to possess darker powers. All the other races are wary to trust them. (They can can use illusion magic and are silent in their movements.)

Hey Zadok! I haven't seen you since FARBE and Vario! Anyway, I'm intrigued. is there a thing for this yet?

I'm working on skill set right now. I should have it finished up in a day or so.

Awesome. I'm going out of town this weekend, so can I save a spot for when I get back?

Of course keep following this thread and I will post a link to the role play.

Still looking for others to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.