Sword Art Online All Over Again

I understand @EpitaphQueen I'm sure most are busy with college right now, take your time :) and good luck!

Sorry Kaldoro >_<' I saw that picture and I was like... "Yes, a semi narcissistic Holy man, who has a way with the ladies."

Sorry Kaldoro >_<' I saw that picture and I was like... "Yes, a semi narcissistic Holy man, who has a way with the ladies."

It's alright, just heal me when I need it :(

My count on page 2 says nine complete profiles spread over six players. A fantastic group, truly.

Yeah. So, if we were to use a party system, it's be a party of five and one of four, based on standard conventions. Or three groups of three.

How many people are like ready to RP in this?

I'm this close to writing my first post, assuming that we're beginning at log-in. So whenever finals are over, really. (I feel for you, Queen; I have two siblings suffering through it. Oh, and I've been there. ^^)

I'm german so no finals~
Then again this group as 9 people already? Phew~ I hope I can keep up considering the time zone difference...

Alright then I'm beginning the starter :D yay! I'm excited to get this started. Finals are still going so no guarantee on how fast I'll be posting, but my goal is to get the starter done today and I won't leave until it's done!

I'll might as well join this :)

I'll have my char up soon

Edit: There's also another SAO RP thread in the global section

Last edited:
Uh-oh. I didn't think about it earlier, but SAO ended November 7, 2024. Did you mean June 6, 2032 (not 2023)?

Ah I wasnt getting alerts for this XD will start on my opening post! =D