Sword Art Online All Over Again

Warrior_anime.jpg

Name: Tamara
Screen Name: Katsu
Class: Neutral
Skillsets: Light Healing, Berserk (using heavy attacks with a lightweight sword), speed boost (an ability that allows her to move faster)
Background: Katsu was imported into the game on accident. Her father was actually the co-owner of the company that produced Morancrais. Katsu was told not to play the game, her father came up with some lame excuse, but she was a hard core gamer and Morancrais was the newest game. She decided to disobey her father and buy it.

Last edited:
I also played all kinds of roles, but healer always brought me the most joy! Also because I somehow did well on it and got into many big groups...oh the good old WoW days... I will get one up tomorrow :3
Lol a fellow ex-WoW addict? I played WoW a lot when I was younger.

@EpitaphQueen: Nice character, and thank you =D

I apologize in advance if I call Katsu Mailah. Same picture, same type of RP, so I really might mess that up. > <

Lol a fellow ex-WoW addict? I played WoW a lot when I was younger.

@EpitaphQueen: Nice character, and thank you =D

Well not addict..my father got me into it right in the beta..was my first actual Online game back then and yeah... Now I started FF 14 after LoL for 4 years :/

Advertising time!

Arielah is an honor student at Young High. She joined Morancrais with her friend. I'd prefer this friend to be female, but I offer the spot to anyone willing to bounce ideas around with me.

One question for you, Queen: Do you have a date for the game's release? The month may be important.

Advertising time!

Arielah is an honor student at Young High. She joined Morancrais with her friend. I'd prefer this friend to be female, but I offer the spot to anyone willing to bounce ideas around with me.

One question for you, Queen: Do you have a date for the game's release? The month may be important.
Ivory could be her friend, if you want :)

June 3, 2023

I was just passing by when I see not one, but two pictures from a SAO rp back at my old site, and I think they are the same characters, all together... Who here is from the guild? And while I'm at it, what the Hell, If there is room I'll join too.

I was just passing by when I see not one, but two pictures from a SAO rp back at my old site, and I think they are the same characters, all together... Who here is from the guild? And while I'm at it, what the Hell, If there is room I'll join too.
fancy seeing you here......

I see you have divined my true identity... possibly.

fancy seeing you here......

What was that? Sorry I was too busy stealing spots from you XD

Max_Main.png

Name: Rineto Chitatsu
Screen Name: Seijin
Class: Cleric
Skill Set: Major Healing, Minor to mid Light spells.

5688-135095302.jpg

(Please disregard the ears. She fits so well for the character)
Name: Chihiro Umigawa
Screen Name: Kerra
Class: Rouge
Skill Set: Throwing, Alchemy, Sneak

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I see you have divined my true identity... possibly.
I could hardly call that divination. You confessed of your own free will. :wink:
On that note, I'm considering starting Divinity. Having a guild was a great way to pull side characters in and out along the way.

I'm getting really antsy to start already. > <

Well, not to toot my own horn, but i feel my GMing has improved since then. And I'm for it ^_^

Lol yay more peoples! Sadly I am not from your old SAO rp @St O'possum but its nice to see ya again =D

Terrific~! I'll PM you with some details about Arielah. This is going to be great! ^^

So school just let out for the summer. That's perfect! Thank you.
Yay! Lol

DAMN IT >.< that much to my cleric plans...why am I always so slow :s

We'll begin soon I promise. It's finals right now and I need to focus on college, but I'll be getting the post in.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
@Diomedes If you create a neutral character you could basically form a class of arcane trickster just limit your magic use based on the magical limitations.