Katsu
Seijin
Kerra

Persephi
Silverfang
Inatu "Flamehead" Tunado

Interface:
Place the Nerve Gear on your head and issue the command "Link Start!"
Arriving in Morancrais, you were prompted to name yourself and choose your class. That done, you were sent out to join the death game.
The world is as realistic as they come: breezes tickle cheeks, NPCs act like people, armor weighs a lot and makes moving around difficult, swinging a sword for an hour is going to leave you with sore muscles, and if you get hit it will hurt. The pain you will feel is toned down to between 20 and 30% (as estimated by some early players) to prevent players from going into shock when they are stabbed; but even then, it's not gonna feel pleasant.

The menu can be opened by placing your thumb and forefinger together and pulling down. A box will appear before you with the following options:
Inventory - sub-menus of Profile, Equipment, Bag, and Skills
Social - sub-menus of Party, Friend, and Guild
Messaging
Quest - sub-menus of Floor Map, Dungeon Map, and Quest List
System

Stats:
Strength (STR) - ability to use larger weapons and deal more physical damage
Physique (PHY) - ability to wear heavier armor and withstand physical damage
Agility (AGI) - ability to move faster
Intellect (INT) - ability to learn more skills and cast stronger spells
Spirit (SPR) - ability to increase mana pool and withstand magical damage
Accuracy (ACC) - ability to use ranged weapons and score critical hits
Charm (CHM) - ability to barter and favorably interact with NPCs
Luck (LCK) - the game-given right to have nice things happen to you--or terrible things (Player cannot choose to increase Luck)

Quests:
Some NPCs offer quests. If it's a merchant NPC, the quest can likely be repeated by multiple people (gathering boar tusks, for instance). However, some quests are one time only, such as Arielah helping Tim retrieve his stolen sword. One-time-only quests usually have special rewards: rare items, large experience bonuses, or even hints or clues for completing the game.

sorceress_by_ferus-d1d9o7.jpg

Ariel Hanson, 16

Arielah, LVL 3
Magess - Earth Magic, Wind Magic, Summoning

Skills
Earth Magic (1):
Stone - High damage Earth spell
Quake - Low damage AoE; targets circle around caster; stuns targets

Air Magic (1):
Wind Cutter - High accuracy Wind spell
Sparrow - non-combat summon; a small recorder in the form of a bird

Summon (1)

Inventory
Equipment:
Beginner Shaman Robes
Tim's Earrings

Bag:
Health Potion x5
Mana Potion x3

Gold: 00500
e15f9c95_Guy20with20sword.jpeg

Joshua Charlington, 18

Braden Blade, LVL 2
Warrior - One-Handed Swords, Agility, Charisma
Skills
One-handed Swords (1):
Sharpen - (passive) increase Damage with Swords
Parry - deflect damage with a Sword
Slash - deals 110% damage

Dancer (1):
Nimble - (passive) increase Agility

Inventory
Equipment:
Beginner's Spatha
Leather top
Leather bottom
Leather gloves

Bag:
Beginner's Spatha
Lesser Health Potion x5
Lesser Mana Potion x3

Gold: 00011

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Name: Mason Jackson
Screen Name: Cerberus
Appearance
AnimeWarrior.jpg
Class: Warrior
Skill Set: Sword and shield, "tanking". (Can't think if relevant others.)

All three characters are accepted! Wee! One more and I'll start the thread :D @Lykaon @Kaldoro @malmshodes @Haruka @Blissie @Akashi you've all shown some form of interest and I'd love to see you all in the main thread, but the next person to put in their app will initiate the roleplay. Happy gaming everyone >:)

@EpitaphQueen Funny fact, I just started working on mine, finally got the health to use this brain again :3

Yay! :D I'm excited to see it

Name: Ani Yondo
Screen name: Ayasi
Appearance:
normal_ego-1758.jpg
As a side note, the clothes obviously won't look that way in the game. I just really liked this picture :3
Class: Archer
Skillsets: Long/mid range attacks, weak melee/close range fighting, good aim, quick movements. As for weapons longbows, daggers or possibly crossbows for mid range attacks.

Hooray! Thank you, it's nice to meet you all, and this is going to be awesome! First order of business: parties! I like having a partner or group. "Epic Solo Player" sounds like fun, but it's miserable to RP.
Second on the agenda: we have two guys as frontline fighters and three girls back as support. I don't know what to make of it, but I thought it was strange enough to point out.

The parties will come in once we actually start. I have a few organizational things to take care of and then my sheet and we'll be ready to go. Btw you're accepted @Kaldoro

As we are right now, we could all be one party and it would still work well. The question is, who's Queen going to be?

I'm good with partying, I'm actually debating on making a second character right now lol

Probably boy lol

Name: Taz Okami (wolf in Japanese)
Screen name: AkumaxAstron (demon in Japanese, star in Ancient Greek)
Appearance: Out of armor
71408_1284823620050_full.jpg In armor1337331-bigthumbnail.jpg
Class: Neutral
Skillsets: Duelist (uses 2 swords or 2 daggers), Sprint, Shadow magic, Healing, Durability boost (can take more damage despite less armor)​

Last edited:
Still considering >.<

I somehow want to make a second character as a cleric because I always heal in MMO's normally, just dunno if we need another healer :s

I somehow want to make a second character as a cleric because I always heal in MMO's normally, just dunno if we need another healer :s
I've played pretty much every class in MMO's though I'm more use to dpsing. I think Soteria is the only cleric we have, one more couldnt hurt.

I've played pretty much every class in MMO's though I'm more use to dpsing. I think Soteria is the only cleric we have, one more couldnt hurt.

I also played all kinds of roles, but healer always brought me the most joy! Also because I somehow did well on it and got into many big groups...oh the good old WoW days... I will get one up tomorrow :3

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia