Switching Roles (looking for a Dominant Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallDarknBeastly

Grrrr
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Mature, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Sci-Fi, fantasy, Magical Vampires
I've been partners who are capable of role-playing strong dominant independent female characters who like to take control. It's time time to see some women.fill the working man boots.I'm looking for someone who knows just how to wrap someone under their finger and.make men beg for mercy.
The rps I do are very strong sexually based but I also can do romantic and story. Just like to have fun.
I.have a list.of Rp.Ideas I would like to.try. where I would.be playing the submissive male role.

BOSS x Employee

OLDER SISTER X Younger brother.

Master x Pet

Female predator x male prey

Female officer x male criminal

I'm also open to other ideas. If you're interested please send a PM. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'd be willing to play a younger sister older brother who dominates her brother what are the ages you are looking for?

I'd be willing to play a younger sister older brother who dominates her brother what are the ages you are looking for?
Sounds.great they can be anywhere from 16-18 what ever age you pick I'll just be a couple years older.

Clarification on the prey/predator bit?
It could be interpreted if you wished to do a Furry rp .Exapmle would be Strangerx Stranger, Stalker x Person Being stalked. A scenario fo being picked up right off the street or caught in a alleyway

It could be interpreted if you wished to do a Furry rp .Exapmle would be Strangerx Stranger, Stalker x Person Being stalked. A scenario fo being picked up right off the street or caught in a alleyway
Ah... any thoughts on monster girls?

Well it can be either having and actual pet/anthro or treating the human being as a pet, Master and slave. It's however you want t.
What would the masterxpet thing be?

Hm... How about a neko who likes being treated as a pet and used to please their master?

Hm... How about a neko who likes being treated as a pet and used to please their master?
Sounds ok. Could you send me a PM about your idea?

Still looking?

• Love
Reactions: ToryXK
Status
Not open for further replies.