*Swims Closer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glen The Shark

Original poster
Howdy Hi Hi! My names Glen and I've been roleplaying for about three years now. I'm exited to roleplay with y'all on this site! More info on me: I'm a Great White from the Coast of Cali, more specifically Santa Cruz. I love Classical Music especially Marco Beletrami and Fernando Velázquez. Summer is my favorite season... It's Kinda like a buffet. My favorite movie is Jaws, despite finding it racist and demoralizing.

I look foward to meeting you all!

Howdy Hi Hi! My names Glen and I've been roleplaying for about three years now. I'm exited to roleplay with y'all on this site! More info on me: I'm a Great White from the Coast of Cali, more specifically Santa Cruz. I love Classical Music especially Marco Beletrami and Fernando Velázquez. Summer is my favorite season... It's Kinda like a buffet. My favorite movie is Jaws, despite finding it racist and demoralizing.

I look foward to meeting you all!
Well, a warm welcome to the site, Glen! Glad to have you here! ^_^ If you ever need anything, feel free to give me a holler! Hope you find the site enjoyable. :3

Welcome to Iwaku, shark boy! Seems that someone likes sharks quite a bit. Here's a suggestion to try and get you started here (If you ever need it). You like Jaws, you like role-playing. Why not hit up the fandom section or interest checking & creation to see if anyone would like to do a Jaws role-play? Or perhaps visit general chatting and create a discussion thread about the movie(s)? Either way, I'm sure you'll find something interesting to do here.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Hey Glen! Welcome to Iwaku :D

Is it true that all sharks want is to be loved? *offers hugs*

• Thank You
It's ok bro, I'm with you.
We both know that vending machines are the real killers.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.