Sweet x Bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliza frowned, and took her hand before she grumbled a 'Thank you', though she was upset how Iris laughed. "That wasn't funny.." She pouted, hugging her lover's arm. "Hmph.." She huffed, and glanced at the ground feeling embarrassed.

"Oh don't be like that love...." She smiled kissing Eliza's head "I found it adorable...that's why I laughed..." She petted her head treating her like a little kitten.

"Hmph!" She headed to Iris bedroom, fixing some of the that had got messed up when Iris petted her head. Once she had reached the room, she took off her pants due to the heat, leaving her in a white button up shirt. She sat on the bed and waited for Iris.

She sighed watching Eliza walk off and followed behind her walking slowly before she had approached her bedroom door. She walked in to Eliza sitting there waiting on the bed, 'guess she was waiting on me' she thought to herself and a devilish smirked played on her lips as she saw her in her underwear
"Well if you're going to be like that and not let me touch you...I didn't know you could be so cruel" her smirk never leaving her face

Eliza noticed the devilish smirk, and blushed darkly "I-I'm not cruel..It's just that I have work and it's also hot in here.." She got into the cover and snuggled against the warmth, despite the apartment being heated up. She was suggesting of taking off her shirt, but decided not to seeing as she'd be teasing her lover. "Come lay down.." She looked up Iris and smiled innocently at her, wanting her to come into bed with her, and cuddle to. Eliza chuckled at her own silly thoughts of what she wanted, ferling like they were childish but she shrugged it off. ""Come on~"

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiled seeing how innocent she could be even when she looked so provocative "Alright Alright" she said as she cmilbed into bed holding Eliza's hand as she guided herself under the covers and looked at Eliza smiling 'how did I get a girl like her...' She asked herselfher smile still not leaving her face

Eliza smiled happily, and wrapped her arms around Iris tightly, their bodies pressing against eachother. Eliza snuggled into Iris's warmth despite how warm the room us. 'I can't stop loving her..' Eliza thought, as she closed her eyes and snuggled close to her. She was slowly falling back to a peaceful sleep, seeming as if when Iris she was able to sleep better and more peacefully.

Iris smiled finding herself falling asleep more easily as she lay her head on Eliza's. She knew she was probably talking to herself when she said this but she felt like saying it anyway "I-I love you Eliza..." She pulled her body closer not wanting any space between them "I love you"

~The Next Morning~
Iris woke up to the intense bright light coming outside her window. Picking up her phone to see what time it was Iris's view changed as she saw the peacefully sleeping Eliza as she tried to get out of bed without waking her up. Going to the fridge deciding what she was going to eat.

Eliza had frowned in her sleep when some warmth was missing, but the brunette remained asleep. Forgetting she had work to day, Eliza didn't wake up at. 'Something doesn't feel right..' She had thought in her mind, shruuging it off and snuggling into the warmth while a smile found its way back on her face.

Going back into her room she moved around quietly slipping a some jeans on as she grabbed her leather jacket put her boots on and grabbed a pack of her cigarettes. She gently kissed Eliza's head before she went outside into the cold weather pulling a cigarette out and lightingit as she blew out some smoke.

Eliza slowly started to wake up after feeling something soft and warm pressing against her forehead. 'Almost like sleeping beauty..' She chuckled weakly, opening her eyes only to squint from the blinding light. "Oooh..What time is it.." She started to panic, checking the alarm clock, she let out a small scream.

Hearing a scream she ran back into the apartment her oonenstill in her left hand and her cigarette in the right "What the hell happened!" She screamed running back into the room not really seeing any danger of any sorts "Wh did you scream what happened" she asked her heart still beating fast as she tried to calm her breath down

Eliza was running around the house, trying to get ready for work, soon stopping in her tracks when Iris came in the room. She fixed her white button up shirt and frowned. "Oh..I'm sorry..did I worry you?" She placed her hair in a bun and fixed her black heels, even if she despised wearing them she liked to feel tall once in a while. She grabbed her black bag and kissed Iris's cheek. "Sorry." She apologized once more.

"oh alright... As long as you're okay" she smiled seeing Eliza rush around the room as she tried to put her outfit together "I'm guessing you need a ride or is someone picking you up?" Tapping the remain part of the cigarette she had into her ash tray as she looked back at her.

"A ride would be nice" She wrapped her arms around her, and started to nuzzle against her for warmth as the apartment had certainly gotten cold once again. "You're always so warm for such a cold person.." She joked, letting out a small chuckle. "Ah..Let's go.." She took her hand and smiled brightly at her lover. Eliza seemed to be in a better mood than yesterday, only hoping the best for today.

She couldn't help up frown slightly at her coment but played it off as she forced a smile on her face. "Well then come one so your not later than you already are" she smirked at Eliza as she grabbed her keys off the kitchen counter as she walked out behind Eliza locking the door behind them. She clicked the unlock button on hercar door as she went down to the parking lot as she heard the beeping of a all black mustang flow through her ears "Well com one beautiful.. Get in" she saidnas she held the passager door open.

Eliza didn't notice the frown, but just by the the smile made her feel like something was wrong. 'Did I do something wrong?' She asked hersel in her mind. Biting the tip of her thumb, the brunette seemed tk be in deep thought as she walked out the door with iris. She nodded at Iris, and entered the passenger seat, once they reached the car. "Thanks, again.." She mumbled, still deep in thought.

"oh its nothing....just give me the directions of the place" she looked to see how deep in though Eliza was as she tried to get rid of the thought by starting the car. And instantly after she started the car her favorite song "Dance with the devil" started to blare throughot the whole car.

She had told the direction to tge place, looking out the window as the car ride went. She let out a small yawn and closed her, she was only resting her eyes during the car ride...Well that was what she would call it. Eliza was actually starting to feel very tired now. 'I shouldn't have over slept..' She groaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.