Sweet x Bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her body had stopped shivering once the cover was over her and replacing the coldness with warmth. A small smile found it's way on her peaceful face as she snuggled into the warmth of the couch and blanket. "Thank you.." She had mumbled in her sleep.

Iris smiled at Eliza and kissed her head softly whispering to her "You're welcome beautiful" she turned off the living room light and played Eliza down giving her a pillow to lay on and she headed in the back go her room getting a batman T-shirt on and some shorts as she climbed into her own bed not really falling asleep

It wasn't to late until Eliza had woken up from a nightmare. "I'm such a kid.." She chuckled weakly and clutched the blanket tightly. Her little nightmare seem too realistic to be fake. "Would she really leave me..." She tried to get the thought out of her head, but it kept coming back. Eliza wanted to go and be comfort by her lover, but decided not to bother her than she had already done.

Huffing out loudly Iris couldn't fall asleep as easily as she's used too. Simce she got to hot she took off her shorts but sleep still wouldn't come to her. "Okay this isn't damn well working" she said out loud to no one in particular she sat up quickly and walked outside her room turning the heat up higher and walked into the kitchen not noticing Eliza was awake

Eliza sighed "Great..Now I can't fall asleep.." She grumbled to herself, she gout up and decided to head into the kitchen. She notice the apartment was now warm, "Iris must've turn the heat up.." She shrugged and went into the kitchen to see the girl. "Iris.." She mumbled to herself, walking up and wrapping her arms around her lover from behind.

"What is it love I though you were asleep" she jumped a little from the sudden warmth on her back and she turned to see Eliza's blue eyes looking at her "What happened why'd you wake up?" She asked curiosity taking over.cause usually when Eliza fell asleep there was no way of waking her up unless she woke her self up, and she rarely did that.

"Oh! uh it's nothing.." She lied, shaking her head and nuzzling against her neck. "I should be asking you the same thing.." She tried to change the subject, hoping it would work. She didn't want to tell Iris the real problem, and sound like a complete kid. Eliza let out a small yawn and decided to let go of Iris and get a glass of water.

"Well I couldn't fall asleep but don't change the subject at hand.." She crossed her arms shutting the refrigerator and look at Eliza smirking "Tell me why you really woke up and I don't want another bullshit answer"

Being the stbborn person she could be at times, Eliza wasn't going to tell her the true reason. "I said it was nothing" She took a sip of the water and looked away from Iris. 'She probably won't believe me..But maybe luck will finally be on my side for once and she will.' Eliza thought to herself, biting her lip.

"Alright then if you say its nothing its nothing" Iris said as she snaked her arms around her lovers waist as sheshe places small kisses on her neck licking it slightly when she was done.

Eliza sighed in relief at her reply, she wrapped her arms around as Iris place her arm around her waist. Her body tensed, and she let out a small gasp as she licked and kissed her neck. A small blush finding it's way on her face. Eliza took another sip of the water, and looked away.

"Aw what's wrong why are ypou red like that beautiful" she whispered in Eliza's ear seductively loving the was she was responding to her touch "Did you like when I did that?" She smirked against the Eliza's shoulder as she kissed it softly

She blushed even more, and squirmed lightly. "I-It's to late for this..I have work tomorrow" She sat the glass of water down, and sighed as Iris kissed her shoulder. "Let's go to sleep.." She smiled weakly at her, trying to change the subject once again.

"Well I can't go to sleep now that I've seen you" she smirked licking up her lovers neck ending with her ear "you've got me all exicited" she whispered in Eliza's ear biting her ear lobe

Small moans, that she tried to block out, managed to escape her lips. She frowned and tried to convince her lover "Iris, please..Once Icome back after work" She blushed darkly, and looked up at Iris. "I',om getting sort of sleepy too.."

"Okay okay..." she smiles kissing her shoulder once more and then let go of Eliza "Are you going to sleep in the back with me or are you going to sleep out here on the couch?" Iris asked hoping that she would lay with her tonight

"Thanks love.." She smiled at Iris, glad that she stopped."I-I'll lay with you!" She said in a sort of happy and excited tone, before coughing and looking at the ground while blushing. "I-I'm mean..sure I'll lay with you.." This time her tone was calm, but also in a shy tone. 'I sound like such a idiot..though...I don't want her to suspect anything..' Eliza sighed.

Iris smiles and laughs slightly hearing the way she replied "Alright well dont sound too exicted love" she said in a sarcastic tone as she smirked. "Just come to the back when your ready." She winked as she said that and started to walk away to her room.

Eliza sighed, and got another glass of water before heading following behind Iris. The blush still remained on her fafe, not seeming to leave either. Eliza let out a small yawn, and closed her eyes only to bump into the back of Iris and fall down on her rear end. "Ah!" She squeaked in surprise.

She turns around quickly hearing Eliza squeak and smiles laughing as she saw her fall on her butt "Aw babe are you alright?" She says trying to contain her laugh but has a very hard time "hear let me help you up love" she holds her hand out smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.