Sweet Tricks (Dragon Princess & GingerXX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoebe chuckled before giving him a weird look. "Ranch like place outside the city? Totally not creepy," she teased, nudging his shoulder as they walked.

"I bet," Phoebe laughed. "But I couldn't imagine living outside this city. Just all the sights, smells, sounds. Everything." Her gaze followed Gabriel as he walked beside her, paitiently letting her talk. "It's the best place I've ever lived."

"Never liked many cities it never gave me a lot that I ever wanted to have. But I will be around at the shop that's for sure" smiles peacefully

Her heart fluttered at the thought of him being around more. He had sure made an impression tonight, making her laugh even after the scary event. Phoebe went to speak but stopped when she noticed they were already at her apartment building.

This was the only time in her life that she wished she wasn't at her apartment. It was a beautiful building, pure white with many colorful flowers everywhere. It gave her that homey feel she never got at her parents' house. "This is my stop," giving a quick smile, she tried to cover up her sadness at leaving their talk so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.