Sweet Treat

K

Kitti

Original poster
What do you do to treat yourself, something nice that keeps you going? For example, when I've had a really awful, stressful day I like to put on a game of Magic on the Playstation. It seems silly, but not only is it vaguely strategic enough to take my mind off things, it helps my anger too. The decks are so clearly rigged, I get to sit there and yell at Stainless for screwing Magic over completely. As in, ignoring the rules completely. Yes, it's nerdy. But it makes me feel better, at least for a bit.

So, what do you do? I want to know. :3

I'm probably one of the skinniest gluttons you'll ever meet, I don't really treat myself with food, If I don't like how it tastes I don't eat it. that goes for candy and regular food.

I play Grand Theft Auto. Nothing calms me down like jacking someone's car and running over helpless pedestrians. It might be a little sadistic but hey it helps me take my stress out.

If I don't do that I really enjoy most other senselessly violent video games or freak myself out by playing Silent Hill 3 or 4

SEX, OF COURSE!

On the more serious note... When I'm stressed out, I ask for a massage, and eat something sugary. I no longer play video games when I'm stressed because if I die/get defeated or something happens to crash the game, I just get more upset. ^^; Everyone thinks I'm sweet little Fluffy that wouldn't hurt a fly, but really, I'll get pretty destructive when I've got negative energy flowin' through me.