Sweet Tooth or Sour Note

[dash=red]Harley groaned a bit while she was out and finally she slowly started to come to. she was laying on a couch and she looked as if she were pregnant by this point. Her stomach still hurt as she curled up, "Mista C...I don't feel so good" she asid ready to throw up. What was going to make this discomfort stop already?!

Candy seemed quite lost in his own thoughts. A wet rag had been placed on her head when she'd been out. Sitting herself slowly up she looked at Candy, "am I going to die?" she groaned and fell over again as her stomach gurgled. [/dash]

"Not likely.." he said automatically. he blinked few times adn turned to her by the light of his laptop. "ugh, you look like a bad remake of willy wonka and the chocolate factory." he said, standing up, and walkgin over to her, helpign her sit upright. "I gave you a mild sedative to let you sleep througth eh worst of it. You've been out about ten hours, its eleven o clock." he said simply.

"This was a freak accident of chemistry and I'm STILL unsure how its possible. that taffy literally reproduces at teh molecular level when introduced to acid!" he said, pointing to a bunch of numbers ont eh screen.. mostly things DOCTOR quinn would understand instantly. "The reproduction has its limits though. But i doubt your legs will carry yoru weight easily now.

Several minutes of talk later, Candy told Harley that the meer several ounces of taffy replicated into more than nine gallons, making her the confused victim of a belly too large to pass for pregnant.

"I;m going to eviscerate that RAVEN fake PUBLICLY..." he finished, going back to his laptop and making a printout. " There has to be a way to reverse the process.. pumpign your stomach of somethgin as thick as taffy... could be dangerous." he added, livid with rage. his ears turning scarlet as he wrung hsi wrists and lit a cigar.

"Bloody load of bullocks." he scowled.

[dash=red]Harley was out a while as she recovered from that night when Raven attacked, but she was better. Back to work for Mista C and keeping herself out of trouble for the most part. Harley sat idly behind the counter in her usual jester outfit, a bored look upon her face. Though her night life was exciting and mischievous, she still had a lot on her mind. That Raven man was starting to remind her of a low-grade version of Batman and it was quite upsetting to her.

Also, since her move to this city, Mista J hadn't gotten in any contact with her. Had her beloved Mista J forgotten about poor ol Harley? A sigh escaped her lips at this thought, but her affections might be waning. Since that night, despite his work load, Mista C did seem to have SOME affection toward Harley. It almost reminded her of how her and Mista j used to be. Oh the toils of love!

Rather bored with sitting behind the counter, Harley decided to take the day off, "Eh I'm off. If Mista C needs me, he knows where to find me." The other girl went to protest but Harley only stuck her tongue out at her, "Mista C will deal, I'm on his good side!" she batted her eyelashed innocently before throwing her apron into the back and cartwheeling out the door (literally). Harley decided to change her spirits and make this a better day. "Well I guess I can thank Mista C for all he's done for me..."

A little while later she was knocking on his door, "Oh Mista Cccccc!" she said in a sing-song fashion, "I made you something special to thank you for all you've done for me" she didn't care much for acknowledgement, she was used to it from Mista J. So, she just opened the door and let herself in with the candy cupcakes she'd made specially for him. A few had the Raven's symbol all nice and smashed, beaten, or ripped apart on it. "Whatcha up to, Mista C?" she said with a smile as she set the cupcakes on his desk and took a seat on the edge with her legs crossed. [/dash]

"MAking a monster.. you?" he said, smiling as he was working in the corner of the office. THe window had snce been replaced with a bulletproof carbide frame, and steel plates lined the outside walls, changing the feel in Candy's office to a more... modern feel. Where his balcony once was, now there was a small laboratory where He was toilign away on a new formula.

"If that brat wants a villain, let us give him one.. a manufactured one, mind you.. but a godo one none the less. hmm. cupcakes." he smiled a little. he went to take a bite of one, and almost coughed up the first bite after realizing the symbol on each of them.

"Good show, Ms QUinn, good show." he laughed. "mm delicious. Ms quinn. I also took the liberty of having a tailor remake your outfit with, should i say, more 'fitting'fabric for your illustrous form and.. well, I figured you'de like somethign new." he smiled, showing her a bag on the coatrack with another jester outfit, this one more ornate in design with gold and silver trims, like a venetian courtjester, but elegantly modern and not as flashy as it coudl have been.

Harley blinked as she opened the box and pulled out the new costume that Candy had made her. Okay so she still had a little weight on from that damn taffy, but it was coming off. She ran her fingers over the lovely designs as she smiled, "I'll be back Cookie" she said with a wink as she skipped from the room. She couldn't call Mista C pudding, that was Mista J's name....so she settled for Cookie, since his name started with a C. He hadn't seemed to complain yet.

Slipping out of her old costume, she looked longingly at it before folding it up and setting it aside. Slipping into the new one, it was a snug and comfortable fit. Light as a feather she skipped back into Candy's office. "Oh coooookie" she sing songly called as she balanced on her tip toes and spun around to show off the new outfit, "What do you think sugar?" she smiled. The cupcakes were still on the table but she refrained from any. She needed to watch her figure after all.

"So...what are you plans for bird boy?" she sauntered over to his side and sat on the edge of his desk as she looked over his plans.

"you look.. ravishing." he smiled, viewign her new look. truth be told, candy liked where the curves had grown on harley from the massive amount of taffy she was forced to digest.. un-aided. He smirked at the thought of feedin the raven the mistaken taffy until he burst like a pigeon eatign too much rice.

"Public humiliation sounds good." Candy smiled. " I'd prefer somethign nastier then that but the fact remains i still don't know who he is, why he's attacking ONLY me.. and.. well.. thats abotu it... "
he sighed, typing out a few more components before setting a timer and reclinign in his chair.

"Ms quinn... " he said. " What would YOU suggest he smiled...this was the first time a mega-mind had ever asked harley that question... But Candy new how intelligent DOCTOR harley quinn was... he intended to exploit that to his advantage.

Harley was busy riffling through his papers as she listened to him. When he paused to ask her thoughts she blinked as the papers slipped from her hands, "Meee?" she said baffled with a cute tilt of her head to the side, "Wow...Mista J never asked me what I would suggest on ANYTHING! He was always the mastermind of the plans..." she sighed, "well....except that one time--" she frowned a bit but shook her head, "but he forgave me and let me come back again!" she smiled as she remembered the time she almost had batman due to Joker's piranah plans that she modified. She'd almost died from that fall, but she'd survived. Yet Joker had showed her compassion after all, and despite everything she forgave him and took him back. Typical Harley. Gives so much and doesn't ask a lot in return...but takes a lot of abuse. Case in point her current figure and how that happened.

Harley tapped her chin in thought a moment, "Well...generally Mista J's plans involved that silly laughing gas, but man what a gag that was! Though...if it were up to me....I supposed I'd play some psychological warfare on the fella. Maybe take him to a nice amusement park done Harley style with lots of flashes, bangs, pies, and traps!" she grinned.

"Course--that's just a silly plan. Mista J would have thought of much better ones" she said as her face turned into a defeated sigh.

"A carnival it is... we release the taffy into several confections there... once peopel start to inflate... of course we modereate the amounts so nobody gets hurt.. well... The raven is bound to show up.. and then... I turn HIM into a sideshow." he grinned.

"Ms quinn... Go down to the docks and take this key." he said, throwing her a ring with three keys on it. one red, one blue, and one orange.

"Warehouse seventeen had ALL our pudge taffy and its chemicals in it... well... save my private store int eh basement here. Bring back eight boxes of the powdered form, whiel i make the phone arrangements to contaminate teh local carnival." he smirked.

The thign abotu Byron candy was, he trusted people too much. He gave harley ALOT of responsibility. somethgin no mad genius dare do when illegal activity is involved. But Candy, he knew something about the world. and he made hsi fault, his greatest strength. In giving this to harley, he built up her self confidence and worth, meangin she woudl try even HARDER and work even more diligently. that is how candy's candy company stayed afloat. synergy in motion...of course, Byron forgot about Harley's sweet tooth.

Harley was more than happy to saunter off and carry out Byron's orders. Just like the good old days! Skipping along to the warehouse she busted open the door and began to scan the various candies on the shelves. "Ooooh so much fun stuff in here! la la la la" she hummed as she was tempted to stop and try some. Despite her sweet tooth, she managed to restrain herself. At the very back of the warehouse the pudge taffy was found. She stuck her tongue out at it a moment "we meet again" she muttered as she began to pack the eight boxes of the powdered substance in her bag.

As she was on her way out, though, she ran into a little trouble. The doors shut on her as the lights, save for a few spare, turned off. Cast into darkness, she stood still and listened carefully. She knew these tricks...sure enough a kick came her way as she jumped out of teh way to dodge.

"Silly bird face...doncha know who you're dealing with?! I'm Harley Quinn and I've dealt with worse than you before" she laughed some and was suddenly hit by a punch from nowhere. Flying backwards and knocking down a shelf of assorted jelly beans, she got up and rubbed her jaw. "Didn't your mother ever tell you it's not NICE to hit a girl!?"

Grinning she procured a rather large mallet from nowhere it seemed as she took a swing into the shadows. Her attack landed as the Raven grunted and was thrown into the light. "Oooo mista C aint gonna like this. Why...I wonder what cookie would say if I brought back a little birdy instead of the candies he requested."

She stalked toward him with the mallet resting on her shoulder, "this is how we take care of weasels!" she said preparing to smash Raven with the mallet wack-a-mole style.

The RAven growled at Harley and met teh hammer with his foot, holding it there before kicking her off. " you will be brought to justice!" he yelled in a familiarly raspy tone.. what a show-off. He pulled out a police baton and started circling her. he threw a swing at her and slashed a box fo the powdered stuff behind her instead. and then he leaped backwards, no emotion on his face.

He had disabled the cameras in here, and he had also informed the goons that woudl ceom that she had canceled her plans... they were on their way to Byron right now.

Harley easily dodged out of the way. She smirked, "Oh aint we just so sure of ourselves" she hoisted the hammer again and took another swing, "Because of you...I'm now a bit plumper. Girl's don't like when you make them fat!" she growled and charged forward. Plump or not, Harley still had great agility and she was showing it off well. She packed quite the swing as well.

"Hold still little birdy! I want to make you see stars!" she laughed almost manically as she took another swing at his head, missing and popping open another box. After a little while of dodging she jumped and landed, "Looky here bird boy...why don't we just sit down and talk things over. Obviously we both have things to get off our chest...what do you say?" she walekd up and down the aisles waiting for raven to show his bird-face. She needed to play her cards, and the mind card was her specialty.

the room was full of dust now. every move shadowed by a glancing of the taffy powder all over the floor. The raven grabbed two wires from hsi pocket, connectign them adn adding a battery assamble. seconds late,r he put down a soundbox and swished dust tot eh rgiht of harley. the sound of footsteps came frot eh left.. no the right.. no.. up.. behind her! what was goign on, he was everywhere!!!

Or so it sounded. he was secretely gathering powder from the first broken box of pudgy taffy. He smiled a little, dusting the non-contaminated stuff into a vial and turnign around... right infront of harley. he thought fast and dove tot eh left, crashign into a large barrel of taffy. he scooted out of the way as the thick fluid poured out a broke hole onto teh floor bewteen harley and him.

The flashback of the pain she endured. and the struggle of digesting and trygint o shed the pounds the stuff added to her woudl coem back as the raven panted a littel, his left shoudlerblade fracutered.. what an amateur.

-----------------------------------
Meanwhile, at the factory... Candy learend that Harley was not at the meetign place.. " late.. LATE?! HARLEY QUINN IS NEVER LATE!" he yelled, gettign on the phone emmediately. "Get my car ready. NOW!" he yelled, runngin past the two goons down the stairs at breakneck speed.

For a moment Harley was quite discombobulated from the bombardment of noise. Taking a few steps back Raven suddenly appeared in front of her. She took a swing but he dove outta the way. Slippery bastard. When the barrel of taffy leaked out, Harley, for a brief moment, panicked. Taking a few steps back she had a momentarily hyperventilation attack.

Regaining control of herself, a darkness seemed to fall over Harley's face as she tossed the hammer and brought out the real weapons. Holding a large barreled gun she carefully stepped over the taffy and looked down at the struggling Raven, "Little birdy got a hurt wing? Maybe we should put little birdy out of his misery" she grinned maliciously as she aimed the gun at his face. "bye bye birdy..." she grinned and pulled the trigger. Click. BANG! a flag shot out with the word bang on it.

Harley watched Raven nearly have a heartattack as she burst into laughter.

The Raven stood up to his feet and pulled out a net, flinging it over Harley as its edges drilled down intot he ground, staplign her facedown to the floor next tot eh leaking barrel of taffy. The raven stepped on her rump, then her shoudlers and ran several feet away. once out of her range of vision from being plastered tot eh ground, he dove up into the rafters.

the taffy was flooding all around Harley and the ravens voice coudl be heard cussing. " THERES NO EXIT!!!" he growled high above Harleys head.

Harley was still in the throws of laughter when Raven hurled the net at her. Stupid bird boy! she thought to herself as she began to struggle to get up. The taffy that had caused her last dilema loomed dangerously close and Harley was momentarily having what might be considered a panic attack as she tried to crawl away from the sticky substance. However as he began to shout about an exit she only laugehd again. Silly bird boy.

The taffy was looming closer and closer and her nose caught the faint scent of cherries which made her almost hungry for the stuff. Her logical side, though, told her to be wise and ignore her cravings. The wonders of the human mind. Luckily for good ol Harley, she came prepared. Slipping a small knife from her new outfit she began to slowly cut her way free until she had a hole big enought o allow her more 'fuller' self to crawl through. Stretching she looked around. What to do what to do. Bird boy was still flying up in the rafters like a little money trying to find his way out.

Harley knew HER way out alright, but hopefully Mista C would be around soon to help her anyways. A thought crossed her mind as she went to the barrel of spilled taffy, "well lets have a little fun shall we."

From seemingly nowhere, she pulled out what looked like a rather large squirt gun. Scooping up some of the taffy, she loaded it into the back, shook it up, and took her am, "Time for a little skeet practice! Hey Bird Brains!" she shouted to get Raven's attention. When he was in her sights, she opened fire with the taffy gun.

The raven Bounced itn eh rafters makgin odd noises, smoke bombs began to go off up there, and he coughed some as Harley would lose track of him, he came down behind her and slipped on some of the taffy, pulling out what looked like a tazer gun and aimign it at her.

" Freeze, wench!" he yelled out ina melodramatic tone.

Meanwhile, Candy was in His car, Makeing A V-line for the warhouse. " These damn goons. that damn raven.. DAMn DAMN!!!" he yelled.

Attachments

• Voluptuous Harl.PNG
    Voluptuous Harl.PNG
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
((aww you drew the new harley <3 ))

Harley cursed slightly when the smoke bombs began to go off. This guy was starting to really get on her nerves, about as much as batman used to! Growling she moved carefully about trying to get Raven back in sight. When he appeared behind her, his 'slip' gave her enough time to react. She wasn't about to get tazed!

"Nice try bird brains" she said sticking out her tongue as she brought an elbow up into his face to knock him off balance. Turning she also aimed a kick at his side as she pulled the taffy gun around and fired, only to come face to face with Raven's tazer like gun.

"You have got to be kidding me" she muttered as she felt a shock of electricity and was thrown back. She landed with a soft thud and a slight groan, her head slightly spinning. She thought she caught the faint sound of a car in the distance, "Cookie...is that you..." she groggily said as she tried to get ahold of herself. Little did she know Raven was coming at her again for another attack.

Raven grabbed the squirtgun she had and looked at it." so this is it.. my mistake." he said, starign at it. he smiled a little. " I wonder what it does that Candy is still holdign onto it.

"SCREEEEECH!

The tires came to a halt outside. Raven took the gn and put it to Harleys mouth. " I can't risk takgin it with me and beign found... so here.. A gift..." he smiled, pulgin the trigger several times in her mouth and hodlgin her nose so she woudl swallow. He had no idea what the stuff did. he had to know.

Little did he know, this woudl be his undoing, steppgin back and watching her. Candy went tot he lock on the garage door and started undoing it, expectign the worst. "BLAST IT HCI KEY IS THE RIGHT ONE!" he yelled audibly.

The raven looked expectantly at Harley. The bastard had no idea what he had jsut done.

It was like a nightmare she was reliving, but it snapped her too. Luckily, Harley was a smart girl and always carried extra toys with her. What Raven had given her was a harmless treat...well mostly harmless. It would certainly make her belly warm. However, the fact that he'd tried to pull such a stunt on good ol Harley Quinn was enough to enrage her anyways. Rage burned in her eyes as she produced another mallet and took a nasty swing at Raven, side swiping him and sending him into the door with an audible dent. Well, her figure was certainly filling out nicely due to the taffy.

"Mista C!" she called, "we seem to have a little bird problem here!" pouncing upon Raven, she pinned him down, "If there's one thing you do NOT mess with...it's a lady's figure Mister!!" She growled down at him, "You underestimated the WRONG girl!". She was in for another stomachache, but she'd deal. Taking the squirt gun she looked at it, "Wouldn't ya know it...a decoy...thanks for the lovely candies...shame you're not Mista J or Mista C I could use me some loving right now...but pounding you will do just as well!" she laughed as she took out another squirt gun that had the REAL taffy formula in it. Watching the Raven squirm beneath her was actually quite amusing.

Aiming the gun at him she smiled, "How you feel about being larger than life?" plugging his nose she shoved the gun in HIS mouth this time and prepared to pull the trigger just as she heard the door to the garage finally opening.

"That's enough miss quinn..." Byron said. he had heard the last few sentences she had said and was hiding a slight blush. three goones came out and grabbed the Raven. hoistign him up, candy took the squirtgun from her.

"You.. my dear girl, are a very dangerous woman..." he siad, winkign at her. " ALrigth Mr. raven... this cherade ends here... I know who you are.. i know your family.. and i have a rather large gun." he smile,d pullgin out amassive revolver.

" The Taurus JUDGE... the most powerful revolver that is legal to carry... full metal jacket with.. my favorite kidn of bullet.. it's called BEOWULF round.. want to knwo what it does.. KID!" he siad, licking his lips.

:" It leaves holes the size of yoru father EGO in metal plates...." he chuckled a little and held the gun to the ravens stomach. " This woudl take out your spine... this.. your heart ADN lungs and this.. mmm well, Say hello to a closed casket funeral." he siad, pointing towards his chest and face in turn.

" But i am generous..." he said, snappign hsi fingers. the men let the Raven go... he stumbled backwards and looked at Byron in amazement.

"Do not forget my kindness, you little brat... Go fight the REAL criminals of Carter City..." he yelled, spittign at the raven. he ran like the coward he actually was. Moment later, the thugs left in their cars, leavign Harley and Candy together.

" Are you alright?" he asked, turning to her. he hadn't taken the time to notice how well she filled out that new outfit until jsut now.