Sweet secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat laughed at the reply and rolled her eyes. The teen had never been so bored in her life! The class was just dragging on and on and ght stupid old man of a teacher kept giving her weird looks

Todrick's class was over and he decided to roam around the school.
He spotted Kat and looked through the glass.
He texted her and chuckled 'you look like you're having so much fun.'

Kat looked at the text then at where he was and have him a mock ghost 'right, because having some old fart trying to look down my to and flirt with me is just so entertaining'

Todrick opened the door and stumbled in "good afternoon, don't mind me sir, I am just trying to learn from you."
He rushed over and sat next down to Kat "Please do continue."
Todrick took his jacket off and put it on Kat, before smirking at her and whispering "figured I'd cover you up."

Kat couldn't help but laugh when todrick stumbled in to the room, the hand over her mouth the only thing keeping her from laughing. She gave him a grin and pulled the jacker around her, smirking at the old mans disappointed expression "thank you"

Reactions: REincarnate
He sat back and smiled "Don't mention it, I'm agaimst old men hitting on young girls. Plus, that girl over there is dressed like she wants guys to look.."
He held his hands from his chest "they're just so out there.. like.. why?" He joked as he folded his arms.

Kat looked over at the girl and snigered then shrugged "some girls can only get good grades by making it seem like they'll do favours when they're treated better than the rest and have everything hanging out"

Todrick chuckled "oh, snap.. shots fired."
He looked at her and smiled "he is not very good.. is he? I'm falling asleep.."

Kat nodded in agreement "its like this everyday and to make things worse he has NO idea what the hell he's talking about"

Todrick smiled and looked around "what's the topic?"
He sat up a little and winked at Kat "if only we could make this fun."

Kat gave a dramatic sigh "the effect of social media sites on real world events. He doesn't even know how to work Facebook for gods sake" she answered then raised an eyebrow "got any ideas?"

Todrick smiled "got it."
He go up and rushed to the front of the class "good afternoon, my name is Todrick, and today we are going to learn about social media.."
He put on some music and smiled "ok.. now listen everybody, boys and girls. Social media is known all around the world, we no longer connect the way we did before. See, I log on to Facebook sometimes.."
He stepped closer to a guy and points "and it's telling me your gallery is updated but five hundred of your pictures are the same, pissed up every day with your mates at club nights." He sat down on his desk and continued "and I hate to be uptight, but I feel deeply ashamed 'cause your afraid of the sunlight."
He moved on and walked through the class "and why do people never quite look like their profile pic they pick for the front line?"
He sits next down to girl and puts his hand her shoulder "well, it's funny what the camera does to ya, maybe that's why you stood by someone fatter and uglier, so you look better in comparison. It's apparant that you're shallow and that's what you've done."
He rushed back to the front of the class and flipped his hand "nah, you look absolutely fabulous.. let's play a game of scrabulous.. well that's it, I guess now we're through, but one last thing for you, and you, and you. Put that phone down, take some time to see the world. This was un-social media, peace out.. word."
Todrick posed like a thug and started laughing, before turning the beat off.

He scraped his throat and looked around "see, social media made it easier to talk to those we can't see on a daily basis. It connects us with the world, but much more important, it disconnects us from those who are around us. People catfish, abuse and hate on eachother because they feel safe behind a screen, and all of us are so caught up in those screens that we stop talking, we stop interacting.. what's your opinion?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat smiled at she listened, she wasn't one for rap or such displays but uitnwas cute and interesting. The teen slapped with the rest of the room and gave him a smile, laughing at the horrified look on the other teachers facw

Todrick chuckled "alright, now what I want you to do for mr. Gilbert, is do your very own research.. no, wait, said that wrong, I want you to write down, every night, what effect social media has on you, and the people closest to you. I want you to than deliver it to his desk, and you will discuss it after he graded your work."

He smiled and bowed down to the teacher and sat back down next to kat.
He looked at her and whispered "and that.. my dear friend.. is how you make things fun."

Kat gave a small laugh "yeah, that was interesting but I'm pretty sure you can't just inturupt smeones class just because its a bit bored" she pointed out

Todrick shrugged "well.. a really amazing girl once told me that life isn't worth anything without breaking the rules every once in a while."
He winked at her and before she could say anything he walked out of class, back to his own.
Todrick sat at his desk and went through some papers as he tried to kill time.

Kat rolled her eyes but didn't bother replying as he left the room but sent him a quick text 'you've forgotten you jacket' she went quickly back to work, hating that everyone's eyes were on her thanks to todricks performance

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked at his phone 'oh, you can have it. See it as a reminder of the time we spent after so long.'
He pressed sent and packed his bag again as he got ready to go home.

Kat smiled softly, tugging her new jacker closer to her and smiled softly. The teen thanked god when the class was over and headed for the car park

Todrick stood by his car and opened his trunk.
He put his bag in and looked at his phone, no answer.
He sighed and closed the trunk, than looked around.
Todrick smiled as he saw Kat walk and watched her for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.