Sweet secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat closed the door to the class room and made sure it was empty before leaning down and hugging the other other quickly then stood up again "sorry. I know you're my teacher and all but I just had to. Especially after everything you've done for me"

Todrick got up and looked at her "please don't see me as a teacher.. god.. no, I'm far from professional when it comes to you."
He took her hand "don't mention it, it's what I'm here for.. you look great.."
He moved her hair and sighed "I see your scar is almost invisible."

Kat shook her head and bit her lip "just the wonderful power of makeup. Its still as red and raw as the day I got it" she muttered and gave a small smile "thanks though. I'm lucky to have someone like you. What are the odds your new job would be teaching me"

Todrick smiled "It's okay, you still look beautiful."
He let go of her hand and chuckled "I know, right? At first I didn't notice, but than you replied to my text, and when I sent you one you looked at your phone and it just clicked in my head."
He looked at her for a second and shrugged "I'm lucky to have someone like you, you have been a very big part of my life since we started talking."

Kat blushed at the compliment and just nodded "same to you. You always seem to know just what to say to make me feel better or to be able to brighten up my day" she said with a laugh

He smiled "well I'm glad, you deserve to be happy, kat."
Todrick hugged her quickly and whispered "It's so good to see you.. or for you to see me."

Kat laughed softly, happy to return the hug and nodded in agreement "same here.and just think, how many people get to say they see their guardian angel almost every day?"

Todrick blushed slightly and looked at her "guardian angel? I'm no angel, silly."
He moved around the room for a moment and looked at her "this is so surreal.. it really sucks that the first time we meet is in school."

Kat gave a small shrug "to me you were a guardian angel. You were there's and helped me when I didn't have anyone" she said softly then nodded with a laugh "yeah no kidding"

Todrick sighed "I will always be there, kat.. No matter what happens, I'm gonna be there for you. Not because I promised, because I want to. You have become so important to me, I can't honestly see my life without you in it."
He stood against the door and smiled "wanna go out for a drink later, or maybe just chill?"

Kat blushed brightly and looked at the floor with a nod "samer here" she admitted. The teen looked up and gave a cheeky grin "asking a student to get a drink? How unprofessional" she teased with a laugh thennodded "but what's life without a little rule breaking"

Todrick smiled "teasing me now, are we? I told you I'm very unprofessional when it comes to you."
He chuckled "so tell me, seen any cute guys lately? I'm gonna have to check them out first."

Kat grinned in reply "what can I say? I like teading" she replied then laughed before giving todrick a once over "I may have seen one" she answered smoothly

Todrick looked at her "ah, you have? I need details, I'll run a full background check."
He smiled and walked over "you never told me, what else have you been keeping? You're like a completely different kat." He joked as he nudged her playfully.

Kat laughed and nudged him back "people seem to find my personality a bit..hard to handle so I tend to tone it down" she said and sighed when she looked at the time "I should get going to my next class"

Todrick sighed and nodded "yeah.. probably.."
He took her hand, lifted it up and kissed it "it was a pleasure to finally meet you, ms. Holmes."

Kat blushed brightly at the gentlemanly act and nodded "the pleasure was all mine" she replied and gave him a quick smile before leaving the room, only letting out her dreamy sigh when she didn't think he'd hear her

He heard her sigh and did the same.
This all went better than he had expected, he immediately took his phone and wrote 'I heard that ;p Thank you, for everything. I'll see you later.'

Kat looked at the text and giggled 'sdont axct like you didn't do the same! -_^' she replied and headed to her next class with a grin.nshe was beyond excited, she couldn't believe her luck! She has actually met him and he was such a great guy!

Todrick smiled 'touchè, meanie.'
He was happy they had a moment together, his feeling was beyond amazing.
The bell rang, and so he went on to do his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.