Sweet secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat blinked in surprised and looked around 'that's a bit unfair! You know who I AK but I haven't got a clue gender you even are. In know literally nothing about you. I don't even know how my bug brother found you' she replied quickly

He chuckled at her reply and shook his head.
Todrick than replied 'you never asked, I would've told you. Your brother was going to pay me, but I didn't want the money, so I promised him I'd take care of you, no payment required. He was a good guy, he just wanted to make sure someone was there to keep you safe.'
He sat down at his desk and sighed, she had absolutely no idea what or who she was talking to.
Keeping this up, just became easier, there was no way she was going to force him to show himself, and so he had no worries.

Kat smiled softly and shook her head 'I didn't want you to feel like you had to tell me things about yourself. How did he find you? I mean, that must have been one weird convocation' she sent theme frowned and sent another quick one 'wait, he was going to pay you? Why didn't you take the money?'

Todrick read the text and smiled 'I know, but I would've told you. Me and him had met before, and at that time I took care of people, for a small price they could come to me and I'd help them as much as I could. I don't know why I didn't take the money.. I guess I wanted this to be more honest than that, if I was going to take care of you, I wanted it to be closer than on a client level. Like a friend...'

It was new to him, they never had this conversation before, but maybe this would show her how much her brother cared, and how much he cared.
She had no idea, how their conversations were the main role in his life.

Kat chewed on her lip softly 'how long did you know my brother? Was it after the crash? I thought I had met all of his friends. I wish I knew who you were, just so I could thank you in person for always being there for me. If it wasn't for you, losing what I did would have been impossible to get over'

Reactions: REincarnate
Todrick smiled and replied 'a couple of months, after the crash he asked me, he also told me I wasn't allowed to expose who I am unless there was an emergency. I guess he still saw you as his little sister, and me still as a threat.. which is okay, I understood where he came from.'

At smile then raises an eyebrow with a giggle 'my brother always was the protective type. Henused to glare at anyone I hung out with that he didn't approve of. How did you guys meet? How come I've never met you before?'

Todrick chuckled and replied 'we literally bumped into eachother.. that was all it took to start off a convo. I don't know how you have never met me.. actually you have met me.. You just don't know that you have.'

Kat have a pout 'how the hell have we met without me knowing? I always thought if we met I'd be able to tell straight away! Did you know who I was when you met me?'

Todrick got up and replied 'are you still in the lunchroom?'

Kat frowned, he was that close that he knew she had been in the lunch room 'yeah I am. How the help do you know that?'

Todrick rushed to the lunchroom and looked at her 'I'm right here..'

Kat gasped and stood up quickly, looking around the room for the person that had always been a guardian angel to her

Todrick panicked, and decided to walk over, as he got closer and closer he could feel his heart beat fast. He reached the table and smiled "are you okay, ms. Holmes?"
He didn't know what else to say, he was nervous, he never thought this would happen.

Kat jumped at the sou d of her new teachers voice and nodded slowly "err yeah. Just trying to see if an old friend was around" she muttered, looking around d the room and not realizing who was in front of her

Todrick took out his phone and gave it to her "maybe, you should read this before you look around."
He looked down for a second "It's really important.."

Kat raised an eyebrow and took the phone, looking at the message on thee screen before gasping in shock "you? You're the one behind the number?"

Todrick nodded and looked around "I know, it's crazy.. I didn't realise until you replied to my text right in front of me."
He smiled "so yeah, it's me, and you're probably disappointed, but I'm still gonna be there for you."

Kat ran a hand through her hair "I think we should go somewhere a bit less crowded and talk about this properly" she replied calmly

Todrick nodded and followed her as they walked to his classroom.
He sat down and looked at her "so what is it you want to know? I shouldn't have told you yet.."

Status
Not open for further replies.