Sweet Rei Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ReiRei

Original poster
Hai everyone! Thought I'd get this part over with. I'm new to the site, not so much new to role playing. If you're interested in starting something with me, just know I usually play very submissive characters. I'm best at playing gay men but I can play women. I'm mainly looking for one on one rps, or small group rps. Send me a message if you want! <3

Hi ReiRei, welcome to Iwaku. What type of genres are you into? Modern, fantasy? Historical? If you haven't already you should fill out your role play resume on your profile to help you find some partners. Also there is a jump in roleplay section with threads you can enter and there are other sections designed to help you find threads too. If you need anything let us know.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.