FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Literally every second of the day (most of the time)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Romance or Fantasy or Sci-Fi,, can do others, I’m open to trying new things
It’s the question we’ve all been waiting for..

Sweet Apples, or Sour Apples?

Yes, there are many, many different kinds of apples, but I think we can really just column them all down to two specific things, right? Right.

Now make your choice.

Personally, I prefer sweet apples, those Golden Delicious apples are really good. I’m not a huge fan of sour apples, it’s really just a surprise when you bite into it, and sort of makes you cringe back.

Sweet. I need sugar. All the sugar. Nothing but sugar. Also I'm of the belief fruits should be sweet. Never savory. Though I like sour apple candies. But that's not actual apples.

Yes, there are many, many different kinds of apples, but I think we can really just column them all down to two specific things, right? Right.
Not for me. My two favourite apples are Granny Smith (sour) and Honey Crisp (sweet). Overall, I am particular about apples. I've mostly tried sweet varieties and have generally not been fond of them, so I'd say it's possible that in concept I like sour apples better. However, I haven't tried as many types of sour apples. If you're going by the most common two here sour wins no contest.

I don't really like apples. :[

I like them sweet for eating. But if I were to drink it as juice, sour apples aren't bad.

Oddly for me all apples are a bit sour, even apple cider. Just always been sour for me 😂 I love them all though, even the sour sour ones

Apple slices are a favorite. I like sweet apples with my peanut butter and sour apples with my caramel dip. <3