Sweeney Todd FxF Roleplay! 18+ Always Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
I'm desperate to RP something based off of the 2007 film featuring Johnny Depp, 'Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street'. My character would be a woman who mostly identifies as a man, so dresses and behaves like one. I'm not going to put a label on it, and it can be open to interpretation. She's very boyish, controlling, and she always has to have a female companion. Whether or not she kills out of fun or other reasons, can be discussed and figured out later.

I'm looking for somebody to play a version of Mrs Lovett, or a normal Victorian girl who Sweeney falls in love with - somebody who doesn't care that she's a woman pretending to be a man (although her gender is perhaps more male). OR, perhaps her 'wife' who also seeks revenge after their child was kidnapped by the judge. I'm thinking of making them younger, in their early 20's. I just love the Victorian theme portrayed in the film, and it doesn't have to be historically correct at all. Simple as that! I'm even willing to do one of my OCs/Johanna if you want.

My only rules:

- Please be 18 or over for comfort reasons, and this will likely be a mature rp.

- Be willing to get started right away, more-or-less, and be active. I'm looking for very quick replies.

- Be willing to post at least a paragraph

- Be willing to RP over email or another messaging service, like kik.

- Have fun!

Sweeney: http://www.girlfriendsmeet.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/beck-holladay-troojo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.