Sweater Weather

Do You Have A Favourite Season For Fashion?

• Total voters

Dusk

the eye of the beholder
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
  2. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Most days, most hours
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
It's finally starting to cool down a bit here, which means I can comfortably wear my warmer clothes. Although I'd appreciate if the weather hurried up and got even colder. Generally, I tend to prefer clothes that are more suited for the colder seasons and almost all of my favourite clothes are better for colder weather. How about you? Do you like your autumnal assortment of outfits? Do you have a favourite season for fashion? Do you have a piece of attire you're excited to start wearing again?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
My favorite clothes have always been for the fall/winter seasons but sadly I AM ALWAYS SO OVER HEATED AND THE WEATHER IS NEVER COLD ENOUGH so I dont get to wear all the long sleeves and layers >:[ SAD

I'm slightly salty as you've reminded me it's still too hot for sweaters here 😢 it got cold enough for one week then suddenly was 80 again and I CRYYYYY I fucking love sweaters so autumn and winter are my fucking JAMMM

Summer I'm screwed. I own like 3 short sleeved tops

I hate winter and autumn, my mum forces me to wear my puffy coat that's extremely uncomfortable because she thinks it's really cold, which it probably is, but for some reason I have some kind of 'higher resistance to cold' and even prefer it if I had an AC in my room during the winter instead of a heater.

I prefer my pajamas to be short sleeves and shorts, that way I can cover up in my blanket without being bombarded by sweat

I love layers and turtlenecks and those work best in autumn and winter! Now that gas prices are through the roof there is even more reason to wrap up lots now that people can't be too wasteful at home or in the office. I love it. The more layers the better!

I'm fine with my jackets, but I've never enjoyed wearing long-sleeved shirts or sweaters or anything. I've got a long torso and short arms, so every shirt long enough in the chest either reaches down to my knuckles or get really baggy around my wrists. Or anything that fits my arms properly isn't long enough in the chest. I can deal with it for jackets but I hate it with shirts.

I do look forward to the colder weather because it means I can more comfortably wear all my clothes. I run so warm that even a t-shirt is uncomfortable in the Summer and Spring. I had to build up a small collection of tanktops and shorts so I can thrive better in the Summer especially. But! Now I can wear my tees all I want because Autumn is [finally...] setting in! I look forward to wearing my oversized hoodies as well, and my black Hot Topic pants. My 'emo boi' aesthetic is the most reflective of my true self, so I find myself a little more confident in my image during the colder seasons too. ^^ I look heckin cute. Oooh, I soon get to show off my Edgar Allan Poe-themed fingerless gloves and scarf, too! And my black vampire-y hooded cloak! I'm gonna be such a beautiful broody beast this Winter~

I tend to overheat really easily - I'm talking five, ten minutes out in warm weather is enough, even if I'm in the lightest, loosest clothes I own. So, understandably I prefer cooler weather. I also prefer autumn/winter clothes. I like layers and oversized hoodies and sweaters that I can drown in, and in general, they're just more comfortable. Thankfully, I live somewhere where the weather/temperature changes are near immediate with seasonal changes. so I didn't have to wait long once autumn started to break out my comfy clothes.

I love coats and sweater, but it's summer all year round here, so that is not an option. But either way, I love my dresses. So, spring/summer fashion is nice.

Ready for winter here to come rolling in, since I love to wear hoodies all day every day. I tend to really like CLOAK brand (yes Markiplier and Jacksepticeyes stuff, its so damn comfy and heavy) that it keeps me happy from Autumn to Spring. - Canadian, so it gets wonderfully cold here-

Me and a buddy of mine used to do this immature bit all the time where one of us would be like, "Oh man, it's jacket weather/season isn't it?", and the other would go "Yeah, and wearing a hoodie/coat would be good too."

Get it, jacket, jack it? Heh...

That, or we'd be like, "Man, it's a little nippley out!" if it was cold.

We're in our twenties but I'm damn sure if we hang out around this time or later this winter, one of us is sure to say it.

On an unrelated note, I voted that fashion doesn't matter in this flesh prison, but I hate heat and I do like cool jackets, so, maybe fall/winter.