Sway With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sway

Original poster
Currently Full Up

Ave! Bonjour! Hello!

Here's my first attempt at an interest check in hopes of finding a writing partner. That's why we're here, no?

About Me

- I tend to write rather lengthy posts. However, I have no fixed length. I write whatever feels right in a given situation.

- I ask for the more explicit content to be kept to those who are 18+. On the other hand, I'm just as happy to cater towards younger writers. Namely, the mature elements that I reserve for those 18+ will be absent. Above all, however, iwaku laws are sacred law.

- I expect collaboration from my partner. With a writing medium such as this, whatever story we create is a joint effort. If you aren't prepared to add to the story, we will not get along. I can't emphasize this enough. If you don't contribute substance, I will turn into a banshee and haunt you.

- I'm a fountain of patience. However, it would be pretty swell if you gave me a heads up if you'd like to stop writing with me. No harm, no foul. Just be civil.

- I'm open to straight and lesbian dynamics.

- I can write as either gender. I hope you can as well. Support characters are something I expect the both of us to use extensively. Please be cognizant of this if you choose to write with me.

- Though not necessary, talking to my partner is one of the main reasons why I joined this site. OOC is strongly preferred, but I'll respect those who don't like small chat.

* means I want this bad.
Genres

Slice of Life ***
Post-Apocalyptic ****

Canon Settings

Harry Potter
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided****
Walking Dead **
Game of Thrones ****
Overwatch*******
Fire Emblem: Fates *****
Fallout ***
Xenosaga
Star Ocean
Halo

---

That's it for now. I'll update this thread routinely. If anything catches your eye and you'd like to take a gamble on me, voice it here or PM me! If you'd like to suggest something, let me know.

Hope to hear from you all soon!​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
I would love to do a Harry Potter rp with you. c:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.