Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SS-ranks can take the lower ranks with them. It's part of practice and training. Teacher can as well.

Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.full.1871727.jpg

Height: 6'2 | Weight: 185| Eye color: Amber | Hair Color: Black, blue tint.

Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.full.1942617.jpg

Name:
Arthur Chamberlain

Nickname:
Prince
One-eye
A/C

N/A (High Ranking Military Officer)

Door room Number:
N/A

Personality:
A stark contrast to Layth, Arthur instead is a very relaxed and easy going individual who expresses his kindness openly. He is well spoken, well educated and could be a bit of a charmer. He is known by most to be quite the gentleman, and again this is due to his nurtured background. At times Arthur can be quite cocky and sure of himself due to his impressive grasp of his powers, and this could lead to his downfall.

Thankfully Layth is around to keep the prince grounded.

Sweets
People Watching
Reading
His own Lineage

Dislikes:

Rudeness
Criminals
Interruptions

Bio:
"To do good is to receive good fortune."
― Wallace Chamberlain

An ideal to strive for, Arthur grew up firmly believing in his father's ideals of the world and he took pride in being the man's son. Arthur was born to Wallace and Abigail Chamberlain in a luxurious home along the outskirts of Bristol, England. At birth Arthur was a weak child suffering from a congenital heart defect, his heart was weak and unable to pump sufficient blood to the rest of his vital organs. To help regulate his heart issue the baby was admitted into the hospital, leaving both Wallace and Abigail without a son for months. Abigail wanted nothing more then to hold her child in her arms... She took it especially hard.

Within a couple of months time baby Arthur returned home much to Wallace and Abigail's happiness, but it seemed damage had already been done. Abigail, after the birthing of Arthur had suffered from a chemical imbalance, that coupled with her longing for her son had left the woman with postpartum depression. Dangerous, when considering her impressive grasp over magic. As Arthur grew up, he began witnessing his family fall apart. His mother had always seemed to lock herself away in a room, wanted total seclusion... And his father tired of piecing together a relationship threw himself into his work.

One evening after school, Arthur came home to a horrific sight... Upon entering the house he could see there was a struggle, entering into his father's study he saw the corpse of his recently departed father. Though what he saw next terrified him more so... Next to him was the corpse of a monster, a horrific demon... From the looks of things, the two had slain each other after a long feud. It did not take long for the police to arrive at Arthur's residence, and upon closer inspection the body of the monster was confirmed to be Abigail Wallace. With such potent magical ability, and suffering from depression had transformed the woman into a fiend... At the time Arthur was eight.

With both parents departed, Arthur inherited their fortune; and for awhile the loss of both parents left a young Arthur bitter... Until he happened across the Black Wolves. A young soldier by the name of Layth was tasked in killing Arthur... And Arthur stopped him. Upon looking into Layth's mind, recalling Layth's numerous beatings, the killing he was forced to do, torture, and rape... Arthur concluded he was not the only person suffering in this world. Arthur along with the help of the British army decimated the Black Wolves, and Arthur took Layth in as a younger brother.

Arthur joined Swarovski and decided to work on his unique type of magic, honing it into a impressive offensive and defensive ability... But no matter how hard he trained his body, he could never compete with other students in terms of physical fortitude; his heart simply would not allow for it. In spite of that, Arthur graduated at the young age of eighteen and joined the world's Mage Corp, a global military for the world's interests. Currently Arthur maintains the rank of Captain, being one of the youngest Captains in the corp.

Relationships:

Layth [Adopted Brother]

Symbol:
Chamberlain Eagle

Power(s):
Telekinesis/Gravity

Strengths:
Team Work
Strategist
Mid/Long range Combat
Defensive Tactics

Weaknesses:
Cocky at times
A beautiful girl
Low Stamina

Voice:
[Ignis' Voice]

Theme Song:

Arthur's Theme

Combat Theme

Extra:

- Arthur unlike most has not trained his body extensively, resulting in his lower stamina.
- Arthur loves to attend broad way plays, his favorites being Phantom of the Opera, and 1776.
- He will often drag Layth along with him when the two are both free, Layth is beginning to show some interest.
- Arthur can not stand crude humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel that Rolar is going to have a really hard time becoming the leader.

Hey so looking at our characters from an RPG standpoint, we have no Tanky Characters and no healers. I have a possible way to make a guy who is one of these between the ages of 13-16. Just so y'all know, in case you want another character in. I'd be willing to help out.

Reactions: Salt Lord
Hey so looking at our characters from an RPG standpoint, we have no Tanky Characters and no healers. I have a possible way to make a guy who is one of these between the ages of 13-16. Just so y'all know, in case you want another character in. I'd be willing to help out.
Yeah I was thinking about that before after I made my character and looked through the others lol. I had an idea for a healer, if you guys don't mind another female.

I might just make that tank. He's gonna be an underdog, seeing as how we have a lot of people so highly skilled.

Can I make a healer? I'm kinda slow so it might take a little while.

Reactions: Salt Lord
Lol there are a lot of flames in this rp... (I might do healing water xD)

Pretty much anything is okay I think.

Minus no more fire, and tenatively no more SS.

Age changed from 22 to 17! :D
@Salt Lord, Okay, unless you want to do something like Sanctus is doing because I will allowed older people if they are military and I will allow military people.

Anyone can make a healer or tank, whatever they want but yes, as long as we don't have any more fire users and we limit the SS-ranks because there's getting to be a lot.

@Salt Lord, Okay, unless you want to do something like Sanctus is doing because I will allowed older people if they are military and I will allow military people.

Anyone can make a healer or tank, whatever they want but yes, as long as we don't have any more fire users and we limit the SS-ranks because there's getting to be a lot.
Sure! Age changing from 17 to 22!

@FallenStar, the theme song is required. If you need help, just ask.

Idk if I'll make another character.

In any case, hate to be that guy, but @ScarletNova, have anything more you're waiting for?

Also @FallenStar I'd be happy to offer ideas for a song. I have a few i can give right now, but I personally like to base it off of the characters personality as well, so I really won't be as related as I'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.