Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I moved things along and magically have everyone there whether they are or not. It makes it easier that way. I didn't want to do too much writing that you would all have to read so it doesn't have everyone leaving and such yet. Also, Lilith and Haruhi's response continue on instead of repeating anything just to let you know. That is also to make it easier.

This one looks interesting. Already got a few friends in here so I don't need to introduce myself to them.

Anyways, hello, I'm Yzmael(duh) but you can call me Yz for short. I'm considering making a character, though I got a few questions regarding the rule of not making any more SS-Ranks. Say, can I make a character who is a D-Rank but is actually skilled enough to be considered an SS-Rank? Like, if she's being held back because she's way too much of a rebel.

I'm considering making one character out of two ideas I have. One is a rebel girl who had her parents killed by the army because they were magic warriors and the army was suspicious that they were losing control and the other idea is a girl who is literally five characters in one... It's kind of hard to explain, but if I make the bio you'll understand.

At any rate, glad to meet y'all!

I can't speak in full detail for @ScarletNova, but the rankings are also based on age, so D- would be EXTREMELY Young, like 6.

Plus further SS ranks or fire users weren't wanted.

Though curious what you will make.

Well, she'd just be D-Rank(or I could make her slightly higher, if age is so important) because the army is trying to hold her in the school after all the bullshit she's done. Not a deliquent, per se, but a rebel. Like, someone who they can't kill, but also can't imprison so they just try to hold her in the school. Besides, she'd not be a SS-Rank... Just have the ability of one...

On the other hand, there is a girl who is forced to live with her 4 sisters while sharing the same body... Literally. I can think of a million ways to create a reason for it.

Not a deliquent, per se, but a rebel. Like, someone who they can't kill, but also can't imprison so they just try to hold her in the school.
Yeaaaah, sorry to say, Rolar already has that Idea about the school

Yeaaaah, sorry to say, Rolar already has that Idea about the school
"Like" a Rebel. Rolar is literally a rebel, she's not. Right, let me explain more clearly. My idea was for her to be wanted killed because she made a deal(a deal, not a contract) with a monster, robbed it's power and then killed it when it attempted to kill her. Of course, suspicions raised and she was sentenced to death due to being considered "indoctrinated" or suspicion of her turning into a monster, but her parents were sentenced to death in her place. Since then, she has been more sympathetic towards using the monsters rather than killing them. Plus, she'd a lot more opposed to the army than any other character. Likely more of an antagonist than an ally. So, their main plan was literally to kill her, but family connections kept her alive thus far, even after everything she's done. Looking at it like that, she's not even really a rebel, just someone with a deep hatred against the army.

Another idea was a girl who had her wish of having her sisters(killed by a monster) back fulfilled... Not in the way she expected. Instead, she received a curse where every 24 hours, a sister assumes control of her body for the next 24 hours. This results in a cycle where every sister has control over her body for 24 hours(a sister controlling her each day) and she also plays her part in the cycle. Pretty simple when compared to the one above.

Oh, it's okay. It's really late here, my brain's not working well, so I'm sorry if I confuse you guys.

Well I would move the rank up in the first its more tied to age, with age equalling ability it seems.

The 2nd sounds fucked but interesting.

Technically there is age ranges, though most of that is because I didn't want, for instance, an 8yr old being an ss-rank but I would prefer to to not have her be that low if it's very far from a D-rank age range. The only issue I have is that working with a monster, is any kind of way is not supposed to be possible yet, so technically I would prefer if your character has not actually done that because that instance and the contracts with monsters are going to be a big arc in the rp. I don't mind being suspected of it, but really having her be able to steal monsters abilities I would prefer not to have.

Well, I wouldn't say she worked with it. She just made a deal with it. Not a contract, nor anything written or anything magical, just a verbal deal(and that's when she was pretty young, like, still a child). And I did plan to explain how she stole the monster's powers. If that's much of a problem, I could make it, instead, be another magic warrior who was sympathetic with monsters instead.

What Rank should I give her if she's 17?

17 would technically be an s-rank, however, if you plan to make her a bit lower as your idea you can do an A-rank or B-rank since I am allowing it. The monsters are simply full blown killers so they most likely wouldn't make a deal to be honest, and I'd still prefer no ability to actually steal their magic because that is basically going to link into the arc we are getting into. Plus, their magic has to do with who the person originally. Sympathy to the monsters I'll allow though since the rp is largely based on fighting and defeating the monsters and being at a school to train that way I would just be careful with that.

Right. I'll make her B-Rank, then.

Ohh... Okay, then, I don't want to get in the way of the story progression. I just really thought it'd be a good idea. Might I ask, is it possible instead to suck the magic powers out of a monster(not the specific abilities, just the raw magic)?

If this is a no-go, I guess I'll just forget this character and go for the 5-in-one character, lol.

Hmm, I guess the sucking the magic power in general, like the ability to simply make your own character stronger with it but not taking the actually attacks and such that the monster has would be fine. Though that's quite like the whole contract with a monster thing so maybe there can be some limits to it while a contract wouldn't? Like, the extra raw magic power isn't permanent. You are also allowed to give her another type of magic as long as the two magic fit with whatever symbol you decide to have the powers be based off of.

Alright! Thanks for the info. Gonna get into making her right away... Though I'm now wondering which of the two characters is a best idea... Maybe I can make both of them if this RP progresses well. =P

You are free to make as many characters as you want, so feel free to make them both if you choice.

I'll be posting some time around 5(Pacific time) today.

[fieldbox=Kamiko Minori, gold, solid]

Names:
Kamiko Minori | Yasu Minori | Hoshi Minori | Ayano Minori | Kimi Minori | Tomoko Minori

Nicknames:

Six in One
The Six Minori

Miko-chan(to friends)(to Ayano)
The Mirror Mage

Blade of Heavens
The Living Armory

Scaredy Cat(to the sisters)
Glyph-maker

The Hidden Monster
Vampire
The Ruin Mage

Magic Knight
The Ghost
The Beast(to the sisters)(given to her due to her sheer strength)
Tomo-chan(to Ayano)

Ages:
17 | 21 | 14 | 17 | 21 | 17

S-Rank(Yasu and Kimi were already Private First Class under the Japanese Army)

Door Room Number:

Personality:

Kamiko
Kamiko is a kind and simple girl. Dedicated, friendly, warm and welcoming, she is the most easy to befriend and understand of the six. She wishes for nothing but to train and get her role in the army, even if it wasn't her original plan. She doesn't seem to mind sharing her body with her sisters and, even though it's a curse, she's more than happy that they are simply present in her daily life, even if she herself doesn't interact with them. Your typical and normal girl trying to get through everyday life, Kamiko is by far the exemplary student and magic warrior, unlike her sisters.

Yasu
Yasu, Kimi's twin sister, is the most serious of the group. She seems to take the job of magic warrior extremely seriously, mainly because she was intending to be one before her death. Although serious and abrasive in any way, she is friendly. Doesn't accept anything that goes against the rules and is in constant friction with the rest of the sisters because of this. Doesn't consider herself very feminine and actually isn't. Is willing to go against orders should they go against the rules.

Hoshi
The youngest of the sisters is the scaredy cat of the group. Although she is easily scared, she is attempting to face her fears and become the magic warior her sisters expect her to be, which results in her being the most honest and hard-working of the sisters. As a sweet little girl, she tends to act too irresponsibly and clumsily, usually finding herself on trouble from time to time. Still, Hoshi is the brightest of the sisters and is always with a smile on her face.

Ayano
The demon responsible for the death of the five sisters. Due to her magic going haywire after a training session with the family, Ayano turned into a monster and slaughtered almost everyone, with only Kamiko and her mother surviving. Out of all six, she is the most dangerous and crazy. She seems to care for nothing but chaos and is calculative and cruel, willing to go through whatever is necessary to satiate her thirst for power. Although she currently cooperates with the sisters, it is clear that she is not human and does not intend to fight alongside other warriors. Manipulative and cold, Ayano is smart enough to be able to fake being another sister in order to avoid being caught. She enjoys seeing others in pain or confused, which results in her often bewildering people into believing her lies and going through troubles. Although she retained human appearance, she is a high-class monster that possesses extreme power, even though her power was not carried over to Kamiko's body, which is why she is not considered a threat any longer. She has, however, been a great ally of the army thus far, revealing weaknesses of monsters, patterns and even symptoms. Her reasons are still a complete mystery, though. Along with Tomoko, she is Kamiko's triplet, which is why the two have such a difficult relationship.

Kimi
Kimi is a knight in shining armor. A playful trickster, you might call her, she is a shrewd girl who seems to greatly enjoy teasing others and battling. She even goes as far as making romantic jokes or teasing other people about it. Still, like her twin, she is intent on becoming a powerful magic knight(yes, knight, because she doesn't like the sound of the word "warrior") and to eventually become the strongest there is. Following this, she is as dedicated as her other sisters, if not more, because unlike Yasu, she is capable of doing whatever it takes. She also prizes her family name a lot more than the other sisters, being prideful about it. Often found in the training areas, she enjoys learning different styles of combat and admires those who can fight with full power. Likes the idea of being called a "bishoujo" and enjoys praise more than most.

Tomoko
The youngest twin of the triplet, Tomoko is the most peaceful and lazy of the group. Although she has latent potential for melee combat, she doesn't seem to care at all. Of the sisters, she is the least intent on becoming a magic warrior. She is often found spacing out or doing whatever she can do to stay out of class. It is easy to know when she is in control of Kamiko's body, you just need to see if she went to class or was present anywhere. If not, then you will find Tomoko somewhere where the wind blows, be it either the rooftops or high in the trees. Tomoko is, along with Ayano, the least friendly of the sisters. She doesn't seem to like the school or anyone in it at all, usually isolating herself somewhere and avoiding contact with anyone who approaches her. She seems to have been the most affected out of the incident.

To be helpful | Family | Friendship | Warm people
Order | Rules | Katanas | Combat | Magic | Respectful people
Quiet/Silence | "Big bros" | Reading | Candy | The campus
Chaos | Deceit | Monsters(literally) | Death | Everything going according to plan
Honesty | Teasing other people | Being teased(surprisingly) | Knights | Being praised | Big weapons | People with a sense of humor
High altitudes | Wind | Reading | Meat(with a passion) | Isolation

Dislikes:
To not be able to do anything | Isolation | Cold | Cold or rough people in general
Disorder | Lack of control | Loitering | Being forced to take action | Nosy and/or arrogant people
Loud noises | Cold people | Spooky creatures/situations | Not being taken seriously
Surprises | Hopeful people | Being seen through | Games | Unexpected problems
Angry people | Unrefined terms | Having her family name be disrespected | Magic overall | Far too serious people
People in general | Nosy people(hates even more) | Speaking of her past | Ayano | Combat

Bio:
The Minori family has been a predominant name in the world magic ever since the academies were opened. Like their name suggests, they formed a covenant whose objective was to seek the truth behind magic. For a long time, they were enemies of the army until the same eventually understood that you cannot defeat something you do not understand. Ever since then, the Seekers of Truth have been a different branch of the army responsible for magic research and the history of magic and the Minori have always been at the top ranks of this league.

Kamiko and her sisters are no different. Neither are their parents. Born to an abnormal family, Kamiko, Tomoko and Ayano, the triplets, were born to an already exquisite family. During the time, her parents were far too busy dealing with research to take care of the children, which is why they were mostly left to fend for themselves.

Because of family traditions, Kamiko and her sisters were raised to be Magic Warriors almost ever since birth. Ayano, specifically showed an extreme aptitude to learning magical spells and the secrets of her own magic, which led to her being the prize of the family and this pride is what would lead her to become a guinea pig to the purposes of the Seekers of Truth. As time passed, though, the Seekers of Truth started to have dividing opinions about how to deal with the monsters. Some hypothesized that it was possible to control them if one was strong enough to uphold a contract and then kill the monster while others deemed it too dangerous to try and instead focused on researching methods of efficiently destroying the vampires while keeping the raw magic intact. Eventually, this divide led to a catastrophic event known as Massive Incident.

Kamiko's father and mother were also divided, whereas her father believed it was possible to control the monsters. He eventually devised a project to attempt to take control of a monster. Using Ayano as a catalyst, he forced his daughter to make a contract with the monster and then transformed Ayano herself into a monster, resulting in the Massive Incident. During the Incident, Ayano slaughtered over 400 soldiers, including most of her sisters, her father and a high-ranking officer of the army who was overseeing the project. She was stopped and killed by Kamiko's mother before she was able to assault a city. Kamiko was still young at the time and, even though she managed to survive, it was not unharmed. She nearly died and stood in a coma for nearly 3 years, only awakening when she was 10 years old.

Some suggest that it might have been during that coma that Kamiko's symbol changed into the Wheel of Fortune. After recovering from the coma, Kamiko moved to England to live peacefully with her mother for two years until the powers of the Wheel of Fortune manifested for the first time. She went to sleep and, when "she" woke up, five days had been past. To her surprise, her mother explained the comical and curious situation where each sister took control of her body for a day. It is unknown how this happened, but some suggest that the Wheel of Fortune has the special ability to "suck" a dead mage's magic essence to the card, transforming this essence into a whole new personality based on the deceased person's. Further investigation revealed that this only happens if Kamiko has a very strong connection to that person and the death was nearby. Since Kamiko saw all of her sisters being killed by Ayano and even saw Ayano being killed, she unwillingly drew their essences towards Wheel of Fortune, resulting in this situation.

Her mother, worrying what could happen if such power went out of control, decided to send Kamiko to the Academy in order for her to master this power. Under this pretense, Kamiko has already been in the Academy for four years and has actually learned quite bit about her own powers. She is considered insane by some, but has been quite resourceful and has helped the Academy in any way she finds. She also insists that her sisters do the same, to Ayano's unhappiness.

Relationships:

Symbol:
The Wheel of Fortune Card
Each spike represents a sister, with Ayano and Kamiko having one additional spike each(Ayano possesses the vertical line while Kamiko possesses the horizontal).

VEdfOLV.jpg

Power(s):
Each sister is proficient at a kind of magic, however, both Kamiko and Ayano possess different powers that will be explained.
Kamiko:
Turner of the Wheel: Kamiko can forcefully transfer control of her body to the next in line. Note that she cannot choose specifically who will control it and instead must follow the cycle's pattern(the same as in the names). This drains an enormous quantity of Kamiko's magic pool, though, and since all sisters can only use Kamiko's body, it's better to use it only during emergencies. Kamiko can use this even if she is not currently controlling her body.
Mirror: The Mirror Mage can create magic mirrors, capable of reflecting magical attacks and magical attacks only. Aside from that, she can also use mirrors to travel.

Yasu:
The Living Armory: Yasu is skilled enough with absolutely any weapon she manages to hold with her hands. And she has a LOT of weapons. Yasu can summon any weapon from an armory of weapons created instantly by using her magical powers. These magical weapons are far more resistant than normal and can't be broken as easily. Each weapon summoned drains some magic from Kamiko's magic pool.

Hoshi:
Glyph-maker: Hoshi can create magical glyphs in an area. Each glyph has it's own size and, though none of them can cause real damage, they can heal wounds and protect allies very thoroughly. This power is the one that uses the least magic out of all the sisters, which makes Hoshi a great support for combat situations, even though she's easily scared.

Ayano:
Karma: Whenever Ayano is controlling Kamiko's body, her whole aura changes to that of a monster, meaning that monsters are less likely to attack her. As if that was not enough, this aura is also responsible for Ayano's "karma" which is a part of her power being poured into Kamiko's body. If Ayano remains in control of Kamiko's body for too long, she might just induce Kamiko to lose control.
Ruin Magic: Ayano's power is that of Ruin, which is basically the energy of a monster. Due to Ayano being a monster, she knows magic that no other human being would know and this is what makes her the most dangerous and powerful out of all sisters. The Ruin Magic can range from bolts of powerful magic, capable of easily disintegrating steel, to large beams of magical power that can leave nothing but dust standing. These magics were not meant to used by humans and they take an enormous toll on Kamiko's body. Since Ayano doesn't really care for it, she just uses her powers freely without a care in the world.

Kimi:
Physical Enhancement: Kimi is the least attached to magic of the sisters. She uses it the least, but her physical abilities are what make her one of the most powerful of the group. Kimi can enhance certain aspects of her physical capabilities for short periods of time without limitation(meaning she can grow insanely strong really fast). This has moderate cost so Kimi cannot enhance her strength, speed or resistance for far too long. Plus the costs are cumulative and also strain Kamiko's body, aside from being costly just to maintain. Kimi's magic is powerful and dangerous, but also very difficult to manage, considering this is not her body.

Tomoko:
The Beast: Tomoko doesn't know magic. She detests even the thought of using it in a battle. Instead, she uses her sheer strength. Yes, indeed, her sheer strength. Though Kimi can enhance her physical strength a limitless level, it just might not even compare to that Tomoko's. Whenever Tomoko assumes control over Kamiko's body, a natural flow of magic grants her an absurd amount of strength without any of her magic pool being used.

Strenghs:
- Extremely Versatile -
- Powerful Magic Capability -

- Team working(most of them) -
- Compatible with most partners/teams -

Weaknessess:
- Very high magic cost of abilities -
- Lack of control over Wheel of Fortune -
- Ayano(and her unwillingness to cooperate) -
- Prone to lose control over Fortune Curse -
- Other sisters cannot speak with current controller -

Voice:
Kitamura Eri as Suzutsuki Kanade(I really couldn't find a voice to fit her. If anyone has suggestions, I'm open for them.)

Theme Song:

Extra:
All sisters have a problem with the piece of hair standing up at the top of their head.

Kamiko's clothes are magically created. Whenever a sister assumes control, the clothes change just as everything else.
Kamiko's heterochromia is a side-effect of laboratory testing.

The heart mark on her left cheek was her original symbol. After the Massive Incident, it lost it's magical properties.
Yasu secretly plays piano or violin when she has nothing to do. She deeply dislikes it when people see her playing.
The ruby on Hoshi's clothes was originally planned to house Ayano's powers.
Though Ayano retained human appearance, she has large canine teeth to reveal her true appearance as a monster.
Before becoming a monster, she was extremely superstitious.

The reason Kimi enjoys big weapons and knights is because she is a huge fan of medieval fantasy video-games.
Tomoko's strength is also a result of laboratory testing.
The reason she hates magic is because she believes it is at fault for killing her sisters and her father.
Tomoko was the least connected to her symbol out of the six sisters, but she always had extraordinary power.

Looks:
uxLsRMQ.jpg

From lower left to upper right: Tomoko, Hoshi, Yasu, Kamiko, Ayano and Kimi.

Height: 5'3" Weight: 108lbs Eye color: Changes according to controller Hair Color: Changes according to controller

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit Yz, want to be your own team lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.