Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good, you got something at least.

Still pondering where and how I want to enter him.

FallenStar still needs someone to interact with her character Sakura.

Glad you figured it out Scarlet, and I like the character Shogan. Looks like he and Layth would have a silent respect for each other.

[bg=White]

Naraku.png
Height: 4'12'' | Weight: 100 Lbs. | Eye color: Light pink | Hair Color: Light Green

TDF_motifscatterHorizon_110318NS.png

Name: Haruhi Nakamura

Nickname:
Haru: By friends
Bone Crusher: By the school because of her strength

Door room Number: 3

Personality: While Haruhi won't go talking to everyone constantly, she is actually quite friendly and upbeat. However, that has to do with people she is used to. If she doesn't know a person, she is more quiet and shy. First, Haruhi can seem mysterious and reserved because of her calm manner. However, she is surprisingly very kind and caring to people. When she becomes friends with someone, she is devoted and loyal to them no matter what happens. She can even be a bit clingy though, which depending on the person can get a little annoying if they don't like it. When it comes to fighting, she can be pretty brutal but in a graceful way even though she is kind to her friends and people she cares about.

- The colors green and orange
- People who show strength
- Stuffed animals

Dislikes:
- People making fun of her height
- Her parents
- Plain foods

Bio: Haruhi was born in Japan though came to England in order to train at the academy because it is one of the stronger schools in the world. Her family originally did not want her to go, they were not part of the military, however, Haruhi wanted to use her power for good use. So, she left even without their permission and barely talks to them since then. When Haruhi arrived at the school she wasn't used to the way things were, everything seemed strange to her and she didn't have the skill a lot of people already had since she was not allowed to fight back home. She trained herself day and night in order to grow stronger which in the long run began to pay off.

Although the way, she had a roommate named Layth who seemed to be very strong even enough to be known around the school. He was quiet and never really said much to her but Haruhi grew a sense of admiration for him. That admiration began to turn into love when she overdid it one night and she grew too weak to move. It was Layth who came and found her that one day and took her the infirmary to make sure she was okay, then brought her back to their room. Even though it wasn't much and he probably would have done it for anyone, she realized how kind he really was underneath everything. He was strong yet kind, a combination that Haruhi liked. It was something that simple that made the girl fall in love with him. Although, she has never told him of her love but she has grown to completely devote herself to him. He doesn't show much affection back but she feels that someday he might be able to open up to her if she continues to be by his side.

Relationships:
Layth: While it's more of a one-sided relationship, Haruhi is in love with her roommate Layth. However, she likes to believe that she is one of the few that he does find as someone more than a simple acquaintance.

JNpEu5R.jpg

Symbol: Steel

Power(s): Super Strength and manipulation of steel

Strengths:
- Close range combat
- Flexible
- Agile

Weaknesses:
- Long range combat
- Cannot plan things out
- Doesn't plan out, simply charges in with brute strength
-Power is rough on body

Voice:
Emily Neves (Horizon: Horizon from the middle of nowhere)

Theme Song:
Blue Stahli- Takedown

Extra:
-She has a pair of steel balls that she uses as weapons attached around her legs. She can shrink or enlarge them by manipulating the steel. Usually, they are small and attached to her leg in order to stay out of the way.
-Her power is tough on her body because It can wear her out quickly. It also can injure her body because hitting something will bruise or cut her skin. Sometimes she can break her own bones though they are naturally stronger to adapt to her power.

latest
[/bg]

Last edited:
I'll look at that post see what I can do. (with Fallens that is)

Hmm..how fallen left their post off is problematic..I mean he's not the sort to just wander into someones bed room..The maido when she's freed up might. I could see him watching over things now, or on the field training, may have him find his way there, if I'm not right a couple are out there, will have to wait till tomorrow though.

And yeah seems they might, he and the rebel would be at ends, the maid he might get along with.

I believe I finished her now. As for a reply from me I am going to work on one. However, now that I have two people I'm going to get lazy and not make my IC posts so fancy. It would get tiring for me to continue doing that for both of them.

Can't say I would think any less of you if you didn't. Would get old for me fast, with the effort needed.

I could imagine Scarlet, though the posts were nice, it is best to just continue the plot and get things rolling. Liking Haruhi by the way, she is a good contrast to Layth and would get along nicely with Arthur.

And yeah Shogan, Layth may not get along with the Rebel much, but I am sure Arthur would be cool with him, being the more laid back out of the two.

Thanks for understanding.

So, the list will be everyone's character in this rp obviously so they need to go around picking them all up. So, it would be helpful if everyone cooperates with that so we can move along and force people to work together better.

@Sanctus, I thought that the idea with Layth in Haruhi's bio would match him since he did the one thing in the IC to the one girl.

Jesus stupid alerts making me miss tons of OOC.

Anyway, may we see these lists of party members and who they're with?

You did good Scarlet, it does match his personality, and he does respect those who put in the effort as Haruhi has. :) Also I am working on my post now.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Anyway, may we see these lists of party members and who they're with?
I'm currently working on the group list right now. But right now, everyone needs to come together in a main area to get all the information because that's easier to explain the mission to the people.

I'm finishing Garrison right now as well
Okay, I'll work him into the groups too.

So, this is what I was thinking. I was trying to keep the interactions going by putting people together who are already interacting with each other. If you have any changes you want, you can let me know. Everything won't stay this way, it's just for now.

Arthur Chamerlain: Lilith, Rolar, Layth, Haruhi, Siegfried, Sakura, Eric

Kanondier Rommel: Raychyl, Takashi, Rino, Isra, Yoko, Colvino, Vanessa

I advise that Layth and Arthur not get paired up, mainly so that the two can interact with other characters.

I was trying to come up with who would have interesting interactions. I can change it though, but I thought the second group seems pretty perfect for interactions considering the way they are acting now in the rp.

If you like it as is, then I am fine with it. Just a thought I had is all.

If you like it as is, then I am fine with it. Just a thought I had is all.
I can always make Haruhi try to take all of Layth's attention instead of Arthur. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.