Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one. Went somewhere I never thought I'd go to again. I've completely lost interest in that for years now.

@Reanimator Bob, a few suggestions. I can't put up any youtube video's of them though sorry.

Kiss of Fire by Symphony X
Crimson King by Demons and Wizards
I don't want to stop by Ozzy Osbourne
Fury by Machinae Supremacy
Kaori Stomp By Machinae Supremacy

EDIT: Never mind, I was working on this and didn't see your post.

I'm working on reading everyone's characters. I'll start accepting shortly.

Last edited:
@ScarletNova

Actually Fury is better. I'm gonna steal that one thanks. The others were good, but considering how his powers aren't exactly only about destruction, the others seemed to harsh and dark

@Reanimator Bob, Rolar is accepted. And, I'm okay with the contract thing but good luck because Lilith won't make it easy. :D I basically just thought about fire when I was picking the songs.

@RedArmyShogun, your two character's are accepted.

@EmperorsChosen, your character is accepted.

@Cresion Breezes, your character is accepted as well.

Some housekeeping things however, since everyone's fire is a bit different I'll let it slide but I will have no more fire users now. That would just be too much. Also, there are three characters with room 6 as their dorm. There can only be two so I need someone to change to a different number. Gender doesn't matter because that would just be a pain in the butt to figure out for us. Also, I'm okay with a few characters having almost changed into monsters but I don't want a lot of them (for future people) because it is supposed to be a rare occurrence that someone would be able to stop the change and stay themselves instead of turning into monsters.

@Reanimator Bob Is it okay if I change my char's dorm to the same as Raychyl's? They're kind of similar in terms of family but reacted toward it completely differently :P

No problem. Though given the nature of His magic, she will definitely be keeping an eye on him. After all the whole point of his magic is that fire is not only destruction

So is that a reply to me, or to ScarletNova...? Very confused.

Yeah I just went with the fangs on that one to justify the clothes, the maido, I'll leave whats behind the patch a mystry, feel free to use it for something if you want, otherwise she likely doesn't have it.

Changes made to rooms.

Last edited:
It's okay, I was wondering why I didn't get what you were talking about :P

Who got mixed up for who? And which character? Cocky ninja or irritable yankee?

@EmperorsChosen
irritable Yankee. We were talking about room numbers and since she shared a common number with Rolar I was wondering if it was a coincidence, or planned based on his powers and hers

Isra's smile seems to have a sinister Aura to it, given the nature of her powers Isra is a very capable tracker, even in the face of illusions.

very capable tracker, even in the face of illusions.

even in the face of illusions.

face of...

illusions...

illusions...

y u make fox gurl cry? :<

That's why explosions are the way to go.
That statement was...Michale Bay-ish.

But hey there's always big sword you can use :D

Last edited:
I know... oh well, the real fun is coming from pranking a certain ninja

Lol. It was coincidence. I didn't read anyone's room numbers, like an idiot xD He can still troll her if she wants. And he's already going to be butting heads with my ninja since both like to be in control... That'll be fun ^^

It also occurs to me that I might not have put water as a friggin' weakness for my fire chick. Lemme go do that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.