Svanoltia Revolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, guys, what should be the name of the first chapter? I intend to make this roleplay feel like a book, so we'll need a chapter name.

My first post is up. Didn't have much in the way of creativity, I'm not really feeling much inspiration at the moment, but I hope you all like what I've posted so far.

My first post is up. Didn't have much in the way of creativity, I'm not really feeling much inspiration at the moment, but I hope you all like what I've posted so far.
I'll have something up for tomorrow. Who would you prefer in Fallcourt? Aithne, Inari or Kylar?

Just think up what comes to mind first. After all, all of the characters have a path of their own to follow

Way to make the GM look untalented :P That was a good read, keep it up if possible. I meant to add Eiko's part in it, but I'll just have to do that at a later time. After GreatWest and Roguestate give us a taste of what they can do, and once people find their way to the right places, we can start collabing in Titanpad. No need to create an account, just create a public pad when you start collabing with someone.

And Eiko? So a Centaur wants the help of a devoted knightess of the castle. Well, she isn't really equipped for it, but if the Lich is going to be a problem to her king and queens castle, chances are she'll help.

Way to make the GM look untalented :P That was a good read, keep it up if possible. I meant to add Eiko's part in it, but I'll just have to do that at a later time. After GreatWest and Roguestate give us a taste of what they can do, and once people find their way to the right places, we can start collabing in Titanpad. No need to create an account, just create a public pad when you start collabing with someone.

And Eiko? So a Centaur wants the help of a devoted knightess of the castle. Well, she isn't really equipped for it, but if the Lich is going to be a problem to her king and queens castle, chances are she'll help.
Yeah, The Lich is going to be an overlap for my three characters. I just got really inspired xD

Sounds good. I have a realllllly specific plan for Yuki and Eiko later on in the roleplay, if we can manage to get that far. Of course the plan is for Yukiyo to break Eiko's mind down over the course of her battles, and so we need to form really solid evidence leading up to that which supports the rebellion against the rulers of the land, so that each encounter eats away at Eiko's resolve and dedication to them more and more.

I hope you don't mind, @Kelsi the Elven Warrior, but I think the situation is a lot more interesting with pros and cons to both sides; if the rebellion is too good and the establishment too evil then there's no point making anti-rebellion characters and the conflict is a little one-dimensional. I'm trying to have Felux inject some "moral grey" into the black-and-White scenario. Like, most people might not want rebellion or support the monarchy - but not be puppy-eating Nazis.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
I understand. Like I said though, your characters should all follow the paths you feel they would. I intend to have Eiko turned to the side of the rebellion, just before some other things happen. Just so happens that there is something interesting that I want to do with the western castle, and if Eiko isn't convinced to let go of the rulers, and devote her life to something more honorable, the events that will follow, and might I add, they're a bit darker than I usually play, they won't come to pass. One evil has to be pushed off the board for another evil to take root, if that gives any ideas as to what will be happening.

So all that's left is a post from West, then hopefully we can get some collab posts in.
Edit: I've left out Matsu's whereabouts, and think it's better to leave out Eiko's as well, so that once our collab posts start, people can just include them, and start their stories.

[fieldbox=Kora Sil, blue, solid]Amphibian_Species.jpg
An amphibian species living within the ruins of the shoreline city of Lorston. They're a ravenous, deadly force to face, with sharp claws, and a tail the length of their arm, an extremely sharp, dagger-like spike attached to the end of it. The Kora Sil are highly aggressive, and will attack on sight. There is no easy strategy to fighting these foes, as they have no fighting style or strategy, they just attack at will, and recklessly. They're skin color is an off purple, and they can see very well day and night, but can see infinitely better underneath the waters surface.

The remaining inhabitants of Lorston have pleaded to the kings and queen's for trained fighters to come and destroy these wretched things, but to no avail. Instead, the castle courts banished those who live in Lorston into exile, and refuse to send aid of any kind. The Kora Sil live in other places as well, but do not have as strong a presence as in Lorston.[/fieldbox]

With any hope, my next post will be big, covering both my characters Matsu and Eiko. After this, I'd like to do some collabs with someone.

With any hope, my next post will be big, covering both my characters Matsu and Eiko. After this, I'd like to do some collabs with someone.
For Eiko, I'll collab with Kylar. Not sure I should use Inari just yet, but Aithne will definitely need to be collab'ed also.

Okay, just remember that we all have to collab together.

@Arcadia Lumina, if you'd like to do a collab post, just send me a link to your public pad, and we'll get to work. Unfortunately, I cannot devote the time to an extremely long post, like I had planned.. So I guess, if anyone wants to continue their characters' happenings, go ahead, or if you want, start working on collab posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.