Svanoltia Revolt(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Xaevin - The Azure Fang, Blue, solid] Xaevin nodded thoughtfully and rubbed his nonexistent beard while communicating with Rhevan. Although he frowned at the last bit. Just because he was mute didn't mean he couldn't talk.

Spinning on his heel. Xaevin grinned at the clients.

"We're in agreement. We'll be taking the job, although we must insist on a quarter of the payment upfront. Standard procedure. I must also make a personal request. You said Sorric trades in cheeses and furs? I want a wheel of cheese from his personal stock. I'm fairly fond of cheese. Although I'm now realizing that we haven't actually discussed the amount."

Xaevin stood there, beaming at everyone and anyone and bouncing on the balls of his feet.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=King of Porphyric Hemophilia, red, solid]
The king of the Eastern Castle, in the city of CorKeep, a city up to its neck in death, darkness, and lies, had finally completed the ritual. Everything was in place. He planned to bring scores of the damned from the underworld, to crush the rebellions across the land. To his surprise, a.. prerequisite, was needed.
A beast appeared before him, and crushed him in one swift movement, with his fingers extended, almost as if his hand and arm were hollow. As the beast lifted his hand slowly, a molten form of the once King began to become visible. As the molten lava almost seemed to recede into the King, he opened his once green eyes, to show an almost hollow, lifeless set of eyes, which soon began smoking.

A puff of fire exploded from his eyes, and the smoke vanished, and his blank, expressionless face showed now blood red eyes. His expression turned to that of a smiling madman, the kind of face only seen on an insane beggar, or a mentally broken clown. The kind that could only mean the loss of everything that person once was. "It is now complete." The beast said, before disappearing into nothingness. King Tasyr(Tah-Seer) was now king of vampires, and with his new found gift, he sucked dry the essence of his no longer beloved queen.

"I will now take all that this land has to offer." King Tasyr spoke, before walking to the window of his tower hall, named Grand Svanoltia Hall, for it's ability to see almost the whole of the continent. "But first.... I'll need a new military force. Something... More formidable, than you lot." He said, turning around to his guards, before swooping towards them.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.