Suzaku's Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have tried everything. Everything that we could think of. The queen of fairies thinks its a secret of secrets. Something deeper in meaning then a silly spell.The whole reason she was put to sleep because they were weak. I feel something special like the blood of the dependents of the other lords. But you that's impossible seeing as they never had kids." Luna says spring the doors to Thalia's chambers.

A nicely built talk woman lied in a giant bed with a see threw white mesh around the bed as drapes. She was in a long black dress and her silver hair was spread out perfectly. Her skin was smooth and flawless. He hands lyied gently on her rips as she held a black rose with silver tips. Around her wedding finger she wore a beautifully crafity crimson jewled ring. Around her neck was a black chocker with a tear drop shaped crimson jewel

"She's beautiful....There must be a way to free her.. but what..." He began pacing slightly, trying to see if anything changed as he looked at her from a different angle.

Luna shrugs "I don't know. We have tried all we know. Even stole magic books from other kingdoms. We need a clue."

"What about her clothing, is there anything unusual about it? Maybe an, enchanted necklace? Or the ring maybe? Wait, if she has a wedding ring, who is she married to?" Thanatos thought that was a bit unusual, all things considered.

"No not really. The ring. Oh that was her wedding ring. She was married to the lord of Terra or maybe it was Aria. She was engaged to one of them." Luna says sitting on a small table next to the bed.

"Ah, I see. Any idea where to start then? Not like we can expect an answer to drop out of the sky." Thanatos gestures in a confused manner as he begins pondering ideas.

Just then a book dropped down in front of them and opened at a random page. "And you said nothing would drop out of the sky." She giggled.

Luke walked through the forest floor slowly, cautiously, sweeping his staff over the ground so he wouldn't trip and fall. His green eyes were closed calmly, as he resisted the urge to open them in human form. He sometimes wished the first head that had manifested had been his acute hearing head, then he wouldn't have to walk around knowing how beautiful the world was and yet not being allowed to see it unless he went around as a gigantic, easy-target snake. As he walked through as quietly as he could, his ears wide open and straining for sounds of predators, he hoped he was going in the right direction. He'd only ever heard legends of the queen, but he was determined to find her.
-----------
Perla was hiding under a large piece of trash she'd made her home many years ago, stuck deep into the mud on the banks of the river. She wished the sun would go away already. She'd overheard word of a land far away where the sun was always up. That sounded absolutely horrendous to her. The ancient little girl curled herself into a little ball hovering above the mud, humming quietly to herself bored to death. There used to be green things shading the river, and she'd been free to wander around even during the day, dipping in and out of the water. The queen. The queen could change this. The minute the sun set, she was going out to find the queen like so many others before her, but for now, it was just hide, and be bored.

"Well, thats one way to prove me wrong. What does it say?" He walks over towards the book.

"Oh I would have done it anyways. Let's see. It seems to be written in riddles. Ugh! That will only make things harder!!" She complained throwing a fit in the air. It wasn't long before Luna looked outside. She then started to fall to the ground. "I'm so tired" she muuters before falling down from the air.

"Huh? Oh.!" Thanatos ran to catch the falling fairy. She lands in the palm of his hands.*Quite the time to fall asleep.* He thought as he carried her overto a corner. He decided to make her a blanket to rest on rather than the cold, hard ground. He begins spinning a blanket out of his web. Using the less sticky of his web to make it. He then puts it down and moves her on to it.He takes the book nd decides he will study it until she wakes.

Suddenly falling a sleep she lost herself in thought. What happened just now? Why did I fall asleep? Could this have been her doing?

nivek got up and stopped the house so it could eat the grass. "well you have food but what about water and were are we?" he asked the houres as if it could talk. "yelike you could talk back" he sighed "just my luck to be stranded out here with nothin but a hourse." he ponder on what to do next then he thought what would happen if he howled but then again that would trackanyunwanted attention but the same time it atracked some good atention "screw it might as well" he said tying the ousre down so it couldnt run. then he looked around "well its howel or deep going into what apears to be a forest all the way down there and i dont like the idea of being lostinto the forest especally since i dont know what forest that is so nivek took a breath the howled as loudly as he could sending his omega howel as far as it could go and as loud as it could go to the point that no one that herd it could ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.