Suzaku's Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna looked at him and burst out laughing. "I'm a fucking fairy! What do you expect?" She laughed heatedly. It was true what she said. Fairies are tied to nature and know many things about it.

Luna looked at him and burst out laughing. "I'm a fucking fairy! What do you expect?" She laughed heatedly. It was true what she said. Fairies are tied to nature and know many things about it.

Nivek looked around to see why somthing just exploded. he got nervous when there was nothing in site that could have caused it. his heart starts to race then he took one step then started to run. it wasnt long after he started to run that more explosions accured behind him. in his mind he didnt care all he knew was if he stopped it could be the end so he rushed forward.

"All right then. I guess it does make sense..." Thanatos looks back at his arm. grimaces, then shrugs off the pain. He then uss his web to tie the leaf down more. "Umm... Thank you... Ms...?" He trails off, not knowing her name.

"I'm Luna" she says lightly before getting an in easy feeling. "My Queen!" She gasps with her moth over her hand. She had a bad feeling that Thalia was in grave danger at that moment. "I must get to the castle. Thalia is in danger." She mutters to herself rather loudly.

"Thalia? As in.... Lord Thalia? The one who....Oh! May I come with you, if she's in danger I must help!" Thanatos gets up quickly despite his injury.

"How do I know I can trust you? Who's not to say you won't try to kill her for your own gain? Its the job of the people in this land to protect her at all cost. Plus only those strong enough can make it to the castle. Most are manipulated by the illusionary spell on this land and get lost rather easy." She huffed. In general Luna was a fair kind person but something's you just don't mess with.

"I'm.... kinda from this land. I woupd assume my appearance would make that obvious. And what have I to gain from her death? The land turning to waste like the other lands? This is one of the last truly beautiful places this world can offer. And if Thalia has anything to do with keeping it that way, then she is the one I owe eternal gratitude to. I won't say I'm the strongest in the world, but I can handle myself, and if I had you as a guide, I am sure I could get in." Thanatos tried to temper himself, as he found it frustrating she would assume he meant harm. But he calmed himself in knowing he would probably act the same.

nivek running as fast as he could running through the rubble of the city. he jumped over a wall about 5ft tall that exended from building to buiding and kept on running. not knowing when the explotions would stop he just ran strait for the gates. 'i must get out' he thought as he was pushing his legs to keep running then with his eyes turning yellow his body tensed for a big jump. he leaped forward using the air element inside him to lift up even furhter to jump the gate.

º•º•º•º•º•º• Rosario •º•º•º•º•º•º

Once again grey eyes stared longingly at the skies, orbs coated in a silver sheen as fingers reached up to grasp something far from the tired eyes. The petite female looked up with such admiration at the skies that it cast her normally stoic gaze away with a demanding push as a smile peeked upon her lips. "One day." The two words were barely whispered but they were firm and resolve strong as once more she was left wanting nothing more than to take to take comfort in the beauty of her natural form, instead it would only lead to dreaded fear that stopped her.

Rosario eventually sat up, looking around the area that surrounded her secluded small home. She had taken residence here to relax and remain peaceful but she still had many visitors because she was used for her medical skills. Though many asked her family they were up tight and demanded pay...She cared little for it and was often helping those her father rejected. Rosario did enjoy it though. Smiling still she looked down at the small building that was her beloved home on Aria.

Slipping from the roof, the phoenix took a deep breath as she stumbled out of the small garden where her plants swayed tauluntingly, the various colours and shapes making her confidence rise. "Maybe I should take a walk...it is not like I will fall asleep yet..." she whispered, crouching before a selection of red flowers that matched those pinned upon her white dress. Her fingers brushed against its petals as it shifted under the minimal pressure. "Beautiful~"she whispered, changing her mind as she sat herself down, watching the area quietly once more. "Ill take a walk later..." as if there was someone to listen she whispered, once again collapsing back as the healer looked at the skies.​

"Sorry... I can see your from this land but still... So many have tried to do such horrible things to fairies to get her location. Most will masquerade as those of this land. Follow me then." Luna says flying away. It wasn't long before she smacked right into the invisible wall. She let out a groan. She thought a moment before placing her hand on the tree that was in front of her. The tree illusion turned into an arch door way lifting the barrier slightly. Behind the opening you saw a giant castle in the center of an even bigger lake. Fairy's dance along the water. Looking out you saw no way to get to the castle from land.

landing just outside the gate nivek just ran as fast as he could from that land then one more explosion happened behind him. that shot him into a old fashoin wagon. the ones doing the explosive were yelling somehting about 'apon return youll meet your death' or at least that what he herd right before passing out.

nivek sarted to fall into a deep sleep. he drempt about a peaceful land were nothing was getting destoyed nothing was being faught over. it was just him in a ouse alone at peace.And all you could see was bright blue as he looked up at the sky. he would look across the land and see green grass as far as the eye could see. then he saw smoke in a distinces confused he tried to get closer but he couldnt move then out of the smoke something ran across the land leaving behind death and decaying grasss as it got closer.

"Beautiful... But umm... I can't....you know...um....swim. Please tell me there is an invisible path somewhere near here." Thanatos looked a little nervous just seeing the water. He almost began shivering before repositioning himself.

Luna looked at him and laughed. "You are part spider can't you walk across?" She asks before flying towards the castle. Above her was nothing more then open sky and below her was water. Below the water was a labyrint.

while dreaming~ nivek then saw what was coming for him he tried to get away but he couldnt move then the sky turned black and the grass lit on fire as the thing got closer and closer nivek shut his eyes then "you will never be able to hide nivek!" said a deep thuming voice as nivek woke up. he looked up and saw he was still in the wagon but somehting seemed off. almost like it was moving. he tried to et up but the whole thing just bump and ouced out of no where like hitting a speed bump. he looked out side only to see the wheels moving and ground passing by. "ok then" he thought as he went to st down then wondered.. 'whoes driving?, where am i going?' he thought as he looked to see who was driving. but only a hourse just walking with no one giuding it.

"Spiders are far from pondskaters. And if you didn't know, I am no deity, and thus cannot walk on water. There's water eveywhere, so, is there somewhere I can walk?" He looked a little dumbfounded at what the fairy had said. Walk on what?

Luna flew back to him. "There is a secret path. But I have to open it. It will only stay up for five minutes so you will have to run across. As soon as the water parts revealing the path run." She says before saying a spell. The water parts and a path arises. Luna flies across to the door and opens the castle.

"Gah! Okay." Thanatos ran across as fast as his eight legs would carry him. He could tell the spell wa beginning to wear off as he neared the exit. He made it about 5 feet from land as the water began crashing in around him. He jumped before it could touch him and finally landed on the nice, saf ground. He was sweating, not because he was tired, but a cold sweat of fear.

Luna couldn't help but have a rolling on the air laughing fit. She quickly stopped before flying up the steps to the door. "Lady Thalia is in here. We don't know how to awaken her. And whom ever was lurking around the barrier is now gone." She says flying in.

"Hmm, interesting. So I assume by now you've tried most medicines and spells to awaken her? Do you think any of the other lands might hold the key?" Thanatos wiped the sweat from his brow and walked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.