Suzaku's Star [Recruitment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was debating between Aria, Terra, and Tamashi but since she has wings in demon form I figured Aria was best
Terra would be best seeing wolves are normally in forest am I right?

Think about your characters carefully. Think of the land and its kingdom. Also don't forget the animals that could possible live there. Your powers as well can relate to the land. Remember people of particular kingdoms are connected to hit by its land and powers.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Okay! Seeing as we have quiet a few people we can start. Just keep in mind I will allow more to join. :3

Also before we start I want everyone to check their charrie. Think about the info on the land I gave you. Does your person really belong there. Also by some point all characters will meet each other. Just because your born in a certain kingdom doesnt mean your bound their for life.

RP form will be up soon.

Link:

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
VJGdLeHyrYThVWLJeXOGt9gQyACPtPp0pMKKIal8ECq4YENWrBMZ4AL2Dm3NWVa6N6Cu5kDlIVKnH_X4NAoJe7ly4uFqY7EAbpvKt9S3JKMGeGoiOkTOM4vNhbahaaQlzg
xqIEpVlz2So1XMTTxRcfzrN6lVscMGuQwP7ZZ0Rq33JpYNNVF5AfF8E52xcdvijb8Qd79VIQBW69Fv40LR9vpMMOXZCbkrx5qLJD8HLcrLEy6HrqAtm4ALSZYhR8lp5pkA

Name (& pronunciation):NIVEK ni-vek
Date of Birth (& age): 20 (6/13)
Home Kingdom: Kasai
Species/Racial Origin: air element lycon.
Social Class: stray
Height:5ft, 4in
Weight:120lbs
Personality- outgoing, headstrong, never backs down, slower to catch on than most.slightly hard headed, insane, loyal, honest, reckless
Goals/Ambitions: be able to defend what he believes in
Strengths: math, quick to think, determined, willing to whatever it took. ground fighting
Weaknesses: lack of common sense,puzzles and can mimic up close, always chancing things. fights in air(cant fly)
Fears:needles, being helpless, and caged.
Hobbies/Interests:running, drinking, gambling.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It was probably a good thing I didn't see the comment above. ↑↑↑

Remember guys we did start this rp

Hmm, it was only another character sheet in attempts to include everyone. I decided against it shortly after posting though because the prospect of working as two different characters was unappealing at the moment.

Arts-fantasy-girl-white-hair-sword-night_1080.jpg

(Her hair is shoulder length)

Name:
Rosario Lancer

Date of Birth
September 7th 165 years.

Home Kingdom:
Aria

Species
Phoenix

Social Class:
Noble.

video%20games%20touhou%20blue%20eyes%20izayoi%20sakuya%20short%20hair%20braids%20gray%20hair%20simple%20background%20faces%20white%20background_www.artwallpaperhi.com_54.jpg

(Grey eyes instead)

Height:
5"8

Weight:
She isnt sure...

Hair:
White

Eyes:
Grey

Detailed Physical Description:
Rosario is s petite female with pale skin and plain white hair that reaches down to her shoulders, the white locks having a slight bounce to it because of the occasional curl. Her figure is thin and curvy but she her appearance is quite frail which Is why she learned how to use knives. Her body form allows her to be light which makes her quite fast and agile. She has large grey eyes with white lashes to frame them. There are some wounds from training upon her back and upon the back of her neck.

Clothing/Equipment:
◇Outfit 1: shown in last image.
◇Outfit 2 : oriental blue dress (first picture)
◇ One knife.- strapped to thigh (Left).
◇Katana - occasionally present.

Phoenix1.jpg

Personality/Attitude:
Quiet | Easily scared | Timid | Easy to anger | Intelligent | Stubborn | Kind hearted | Trusts easily | Shy.

Skills/Talents:
◇ Singing
◇ Healing - Family techniques
◇ Fire breathing
◇ Knife skills/sword.

Goals/Ambitions:
◇ Live a normal life... or try to.
◇ Try to beat her fear of...taking her bird form fully.
◇ Protect people she comes to love.

0a39692ad59d6cb69ca0a61dc4ce6483.jpg

Strengths:
◇ Agile
◇ Nimble
◇ Sword skills.

Weaknesses:
◇ low pain tolerance
◇ Dislikes bugs or felines
◇ Average Stamina
◇ Water - both fear of drowning and it weakens her flames and dampens her feathers to make flight harder.

Fears:
◇ Bugs and cats
◇ Taking her Phoenix form
◇ Drowning..she cnat swim.

Hobbies/Interests:
◇ Making medicine
◇ Singing
◇ Reading
◇ Looking after children or her pet bird.

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors:
◇ Occasionally walks into things - lack of attention
◇ Talks more to children
◇ Loves Red.
◇ Hides from people a lot.

Additional Notes/Bio:
◇ Rosario has lived quite a comfortable life due to her families wealth she has had little problems. Her younger years she spent learning from her mother. From guardening to how to heal the wounded. One of the reasons her room is full of plants and herbs. It was her mother who also introduced her to her current love of red since her mother introduced her to a range of reds in some of her flowers. From that day she has wore red flowers regardless of the situation. Rosario idolised her mother and when her brother was born she lost her voice in some sense as she became slowly quieter as her mother kept her eyes only upon her brother. She did not hate him but she hated her current lack of attention. Slowly she drifted away from them before she moved out while promising to return when It was time for her to run the family at their assests. Though she does visit occasionally. At one point she had a teacher who taught her the skills to wield knives. Though he couldnt help her irrational fear of taking her phoenix form in full. Since his departure she has done little but travel to collect more plants.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Arts-fantasy-girl-white-hair-sword-night_1080.jpg

(Her hair is shoulder length)

Name:
Rosario Lancer

Date of Birth
September 6th ~ 165 years.

Home Kingdom:
Aria

Species/Racial Origin:
Phoenix

Social Class:
Noble.

video%20games%20touhou%20blue%20eyes%20izayoi%20sakuya%20short%20hair%20braids%20gray%20hair%20simple%20background%20faces%20white%20background_www.artwallpaperhi.com_54.jpg

(Grey eyes instead)

Height:
5"8

Weight:

Hair:
White

Eyes:
Grey

Detailed Physical Description:
Rosario is s petite female with pale skin and plain white hair that reaches down to her shoulders, the white locks having a slight bounce to it because of the occasional curl. Her figure is thin and curvy but she her appearance is quite frail which Is why she learned how to use knives. Her body form allows her to be light which makes her quite fast and agile. She has large grey eyes with white lashes to frame them. There are some wounds from training upon her back and upon the back of her neck.

Clothing/Equipment:
◇Outfit 1: shown in last image.
◇Outfit 2 : oriental blue dress (first picture)
◇Twin knives - strapped to thighs.
◇Katana - occasionally present.

Phoenix1.jpg

Personality/Attitude:
Quiet | Easily scared | Timid | Easy to anger | Intelligent | Stubborn | Kind hearted | Trusts easily | Shy.

Skills/Talents:
◇ Singing
◇ Healing - Family techniques
◇ Magic - most commonly illusions (related to red petals)

Goals/Ambitions:
◇ Live a normal life... or try to.
◇ Try to beat her fear of...taking her bird form fully.
◇ Protect people she comes to love.

0a39692ad59d6cb69ca0a61dc4ce6483.jpg

Strengths:
◇ Agile
◇ Nimble
◇ Magic
◇ Sword skills.

Weaknesses:
◇ low pain tolerance
◇ Dislikes bugs or felines
◇ Average Stamina

Fears:
◇ Bugs and cats
◇ Taking her Phoenix form

Hobbies/Interests:
◇ Making medicine
◇ Singing
◇ Reading
◇ Looking after children or her pet bird.

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors:
◇ Occasionally walks into things - lack of attention
◇ Talks more to children
◇ Loves Red.
◇ Hides from people a lot.

Additional Notes/Bio:​

I feel she already has enough powers and what not. Being a phenoix she would control fire and have healing and rebirth. A sword or knife is good but she doesn't need all that other stuff. Also since she is a beast of extreme healing and fire she needs a major flaw. Something mor ethen just a fear of cats.

She is W.I.P ... I forgot to put that back up because I had to hurry out. ^^" itll be changed ^^

Work in progress. She was unfinished ^^" still is.

X3 its fine. I was just putting ideas down before but I should of remembered to get rid of it before I left the house ^^

X3 its fine. I was just putting ideas down before but I should of remembered to get rid of it before I left the house ^^
Its no problem.

Let me remind everyone that the land is in chaos and is not very pretty. Most of the land other then the forbidden forest is waist land... Please remember that!

Sorry but im gonna have to drop out of this rp, have too much on my plate. You can proceed @Remorse just ignore my character

Status
Not open for further replies.