October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
View attachment 1859

Do you like Sush>?

Being from the Bay area, near San Francisco in California, we have a large Japanese community. There are TONS of Sushi bars as well as lots of fresh, local seafood choices. In a way its good, because you can get ok sushi at a decent price, and THE BEST Sushi at a moderate price. In another way its bad because lots of terrible OVERPRICED Sushi places pop up all the time.

My personal favorite is Unagi (Fresh water eel) Its delicious stuff usually served with this amazing sauce. One of my favorite rolls is probably " Spicy Tuna" it has this creamy and spicy flavor that is absolutely amazing.

Anyways.

What is your favorite kind of Sushi roll or Sashimi?

Is there an awesome place to get it where you live?

Do you make your own and swear its better than any you've had?

Tell me cause I am hungry and want to know.

I love sushi! At least, some kinds of sushi. XD I am not a big fan of sashimi or the sushi that uses huge pieces of raw fish. >> Although I guess it depends on the kind of fish.

I do like spicy tuna rolls. California rolls. XD And I tried some really tasty ones at a restaurant in Little Rock a few months ago, but I can't remember what they were. D:

Anything with shrimp and I'm good, spicy shrimp rolls being my favorite! Same with crunchy shrimp, and spicy salmon, I'm not big on sashimi though (too expensive for a la carte)

We have a few places around Madison, Ginza of Tokyo, Takara, Wasabi, Sushi Muramoto (yes, from the Iron Chef), they really range in prices and quality, you really get what you pay for here.

I've never tried to make my own, but I want to get a kit and some friends and have a sushi party

さかな?おしい ですよ。

I like sushi(:

The Philadelphia roll is pretty good if you like salmon and the crunchy roll is my favorite(: ( it's mainly like the california roll but with shrimp & covered in this sweet sauce with little crunchies on top) the spicy tuna roll is good and so is the California roll.

You can get a really good crunchy roll from Sumo Sushi. ( i hear its available in NJ, TX, and RI)

I like sushi~

I like California Rolls a lot, and I used to get Shrimp Tempura Rolls when I was at a certain restaraunt in Mexico *Don't ask, I dunno why. I love Shrimp Tempura by itself though, and Onigiri is AWESOME.

Oh, and Sweet Potato Tempura FTW.

Panda sushi is best sushi.

sushi_art02.jpg

Amaebi and maguro can come to.