Sus Scenario, Cat Got Your Tongue?

P

Paganism

Original poster
Alright so my first random thread, haven't actually created one since I focus more on the roleplay so bear with me.

So talked to my buddy tonight, a friendship who's acquaintanceship has stretched far back as I can remember. As always we go about our normal chit-chat, talking about how our day has been, some recent writing that we both are working on-- the norm. Hell maybe politics was even involved.(No Politics wasn't involved I won't talk about politics). So we are going about our normal conversation when the phone starts acting up.

This has happened a few times in the past talking with him. Our phones start having echoes of our voices and sometimes it sounds like he's underwater-- incredibly strange. Lately I've been waving it off as the connection, maybe service is acting up but tonight...Tonight was a different story..

Three times..

Had to call him back three times and every time I called back it would re-establish the proper connection between the two phones. I found the whole thing just a little odd. Maybe it's our service. Or perhaps-- perhaps the government is listening to our calls. No I'm not one of those tin-hat individuals however I do know a fishy situation when I see it. It was simply strange giving rise to all sorts of questions and theories that where brought up.

What's your theory? What kind of crazy conspiracy could you dream up that would answer the question as to the funky phone occurance?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe just maybe it was a ravenous bunch of ninja cats trying to paw their way into our conversation. OOORRR maybe it was the manifestation of extra terrestrials tapping into our signal crossing lines with them haha.