Survivor Stories: A Walking Dead Role-Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get nervous taking charge of any decision making in a big roleplay cause I don't want to take away from anyone else's idea but I posted hope its okay ^_^

Allright so I got my introductery post up and I feel I did pretty damn good considering I pulled it off on a really old Ipod and managed to finish with only 3% battery life left! ^__^

Reactions: Sekushiii
For some reason my alerts stopped coming in, hence why I haven't said anything here in a day or so. Now though I will be checking in manually so we can get this show on the road!

Ok guys, Role-Play has slowed down A LOT and that's something I can't have. Rules say a post a day at least and I've been way to slack on them. Starting now I'm gonna go by what I set down and start skipping people that do not post once a day. If you miss two rounds of Role-Play in a row due o inactivity them I'll be removing you from the Role-Play. Not trying to be mean or stern, just can't have my Role-Play dying because one or two people do not post.

Do you still want us to stick to the post order? Mines easy cause I'm right after you but I wasn't sure.

As long as you make sure everyone else has posted before you do so again then no. The only time you wouldn't have to wait was if you were in a different location or something such as that.

I'll try and get my post in here soon, but having a rough week. Had a death in the family and trying to deal with that before anything else. If worse comes to worse you can skip me.

I'll try and get my post in here soon, but having a rough week. Had a death in the family and trying to deal with that before anything else. If worse comes to worse you can skip me.
Sorry for your loss

• Thank You
Reactions: Cheek
Thank you all, I really do appreciate it. I should be able to get a post in tomorrow when I have a chunk of free-time between my classes, ease my mind off of things.

I'll give you all a heads up if anything else comes up beforehand.

Alright, took a while to get the post out but, woo I got it done. I hope you don't mind me doing what I did, figured it was time for Gavin to contribute for once instead of being on the sidelines.

Going so great guys! Glad to see everyone sticking with it so far. We're off to a really interesting start so I can't wait to see where we go from here.

As always please do not hesitate to send me your ideas or suggestions via PM or on here!

Reactions: Sekushiii and Jimin
Status
Not open for further replies.