SURVIVOR -- Iwaku Edition -- LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Also, what's the reward for winning? Out of pure curiosity. :-)

The rewards is a cookie. To be more specific, this cookie (::).

Why not bragging rights in your sig?

(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) I won Iwaku Survivor 1 ! (The cookies represent the other people I devoured.)

Oh my. First we can't get enough joiners, now we have too many!

Well, I suppose we can just have a team of 5 and a team of 6. We can make this work. ^^ Both of you are accepted.

The reward for winning is the adoration of your peers, the respect of the judges, and whatever meager e-fame you can scrape out of the contest.

EHRMAHGERD 2 KEWL

Well, I nominate myself as team captain for the green team. If someone else feels like being the leader I guess we could have a vote of some sort.

Also, I like the idea about the cookies... What if the winner gets the right to have a sig with a picture of some cookies sayig 'I won Iwaku SURVIVOR season 1' or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hereby declare myself Supreme God-Emperor of Iwaku Island! All shall bow down to Me; those who refuse shall be thrown into the volcano! Muhahahahah!
What do you mean, "there's no island, let alone a volcano"? How's a man supposed to have fun without a volcano?

EDIT: @Lady Bernkastel: I like the idea too. @T'Shara: You're one cookie short though.

Yay, thanks Lady Sabine!

Lady Bernkastel, I'm personally fine with you being team leader, but we should start a private conversation between the team members.

At the time of posting I thought there would be 10 total members lol.

I'll try to comission a custom siggie image for the winner ^^

May I suggest @Mowkie to design the sig? He made a banner for me just recently that was great, and is currently looking for more projects.

Ok, I have one question. Since I'm still new to this website, I don't know how PM's and stuff work. I mean, I know how they work on other websites, but I never had a chance to really use them. So, how would we arrange the PM's between team members? I'm sorry if the answer should be obvious. >_>

@Starnight When you start a PM, which you can do by mousing over the 'inbox' button at the top of your screen, you simply write all the names of the people you want to have a conversation with, and it will start a private conversation for you. There is a maximum of six participants though, I think, but that's not a problem here because the team with the most members still fits the regulations.

Ah, I see now. Thanks. :)
Now, who's going to create each team's conversation, someone at random, or am I completely missing something here?

I've created the conversation for my team. Feel free to create the one for your team.

If you guys need my help feel free to ask, but for now I'll let you guys deal with everything on your own ^^

I hate to say it, but I think the challenge times should be longer, due to people working from different timezones, in addition to the aforementioned other responsibilities problem. Something more like 3-4 days rather than 2.

That will be taken into consideration; that having been said everyone committed under the 1-2 day limit and I'm not changing the rules at whim.
The election of a team leader is definitely not getting pushed back, though. We are having the first challenge this weekend.

Makes sense. And yeah, it's not a problem. Just a suggestion. :-)