Survivial Games

I'm sorry i had to take liberties, I wasn't sure where to go with what's been going on so far.

I have no idea what is in the box...so I don't know what to take.

"Now in front of you is a large wooden create. It is already opened for you, but inside are a bunch of supplies. There's enough food and water to last only one of you for 4 days. Of course after you've exhausted these supplies you are required to gather more. No worries though, there are plenty of resources in a forest. Now - also inside the crate are some weapons. There is a standard pistol, an M9 and machete. There is also a hatchet, flint and tender and some gauze in case you get hurt. All of this you will carry in a large backpack which is at the bottom of the crate."

That's what in the crate. There is only one crate.

Dyne took the machete and the M9 pistol. Will took flint and tinder, and a fourth of the rations. Which means there's three quarters of food left.

And your character's fine, although feel free to edit your post Okami before Neko-tan makes theirs about they are gonna take from the crate. (If their chars choose to take things that is.)

I would love to be a part of this, so if it's not too late I'd like to join!

Name: Heather Reeves
Appearance: download.jpg
Occupation before the Game: Librarian. The last thing she remembers is reading one of her favorite novels for the 11th time before blacking out.
History: Both her parents were busy workers, so she rarely saw them. She was also an only child so the only person closest to her was her nanny, who barely gave her much attention either. It was hard for her to make friends, due to her lack of confidence in herself. It was then that she found books. Reading was the only time she truly felt at ease. At 18 she found a steady job as a librarian, and rarely leaves the place.
Personality: She is very shy, timid, and tends to distance herself from others. She tries to speak as little as possible because she is afraid of making mistakes and having people judge her. Her only outlet is books, and uses them as a means to escape reality.

"Now in front of you is a large wooden create. It is already opened for you, but inside are a bunch of supplies. There's enough food and water to last only one of you for 4 days. Of course after you've exhausted these supplies you are required to gather more. No worries though, there are plenty of resources in a forest. Now - also inside the crate are some weapons. There is a standard pistol, an M9 and machete. There is also a hatchet, flint and tender and some gauze in case you get hurt. All of this you will carry in a large backpack which is at the bottom of the crate."

Ohhh....I remember reading this now. It's been so long that I forgot this detail ^^"

Accepted Nostalgia, go ahead and start your post off from being dumped onto the ground, grabbing whatever is left in the crate and running from the insane flamethrowers. XD

Nostalgia said she took what was left in the crate, but i noticed that she left out the hatchet when she posted what she had. That means either she forgot to post that she had it, or she left it in the crate. Either way, the hatchet is still unaccounted for.

Oh, I didn't know about the hatchet, I just figured you had it, Chaos, since you took all the weapons. I didn't even know it was in there lol, sorry. >.<