Survival Game

Aden jumps when Chris and the camera man barge in. she looks up from her position on the bed, sitting up and glaring.

"don't like to knock, do ya?" she hisses, crossing her arms over her chest. she glances at her closing door, catching a glimpse of Dark's cabin. Chris follows her gaze curiously.

Dark grumbles "Idiot..." but he knew he needed to help Aden. He grabbed a sheet of paper and marker and wrote, 'Just say something... It will make him go away.'
Once Chris returns his gaze to Aden he smiles, "So are you happy that you are going to be famous Aden?"
Dark opens his window and throws a small pebble at Aden's cabin window. Luckily Chris doesnt hear it. Dark holds the sign to where she can see it.

Aden's able to quickly glance up and read Dark's sign. she returns her gaze back to Chris and stands up, shoving her arms into her jacket.

"no," she says, pulling the hair that got caught between her jacket and back, "i'm not. why would i be? i dont want to be famous if i have to die for it."

Dark sighs in relief and throws away the sign.
Chris looks at her surprised, "Huh... Thats sort of what Dark said as well." Then Chris realizes something, "Speaking of Dark, what do you think of him?"

Aden shrugs, her gaze never wavering with Chris's. "don't really know the guy," she laughs coldly, shaking her head. "i'm not a very trustworthy person, so..." she allows the words to drop off and hang in the air, letting them go unexplained.

her eyes guide Chris's to the door, hoping that he'll take the hint and leave.

Chris laughs, "Ok looks like I got everything here. Now lets go Chuck." Chuck, the camera man, nods and leaves with Chris.
~~~~
Dark was getting really hot... then what do you expect it being summer and all. He walked back into his cabin and took off his shirt, throwing it onto his bunk. All his muscles are now visible. Dark took a tour around the cabin.

once Chris leaves, Aden peels off her jacket, wondering why she had put it on in the first place. she kicks off her shoes and glances warily at the uncovered windows, wishing she had more privacy so she could lose more clothes.

she flops back on the bed, face first. she inhales and wrenches away, gagging. the mattress smells revolting. she flips onto her back, sighing, her nose still wrinkled in disgust. she considers getting up to go and thank Dark for his little note, but she harshly reminds herself not to trust anyone.

Dark grabbed his bow and arrow and headed outside. He wanted to do some target practice. He passed by Aden's cabin.

unable to stand the heat, she sits up and heads to the door. her eyes scan the grounds for Chris and they latch onto him under the shade of a tree. jumping down the two steps of the cabin, she bumps into Dark without seeing him.

"oh," she gasps, jerking away, her gaze sweeping over him in one swift motion. her eyes hesitate on his bow and arrow. "sorry. didn't see you there. i was just gonna go ask Chris for some curtains or something. it's just so hot in there-" she stops talking abruptly, feeling like she's explaining too much. she purses her lips instead and they draw into a straight line.

Dark turned around and put on a fake smile, "Oh its alright. Accidents happen." he thinks, "As far as I know Chris gets to stay in some fancy trailor somewhere around here.

she roll my eyes in reply, glaring at Chris as he basks underneath the tree. "that son of a bitch," she mumbles. "well, i'll be on my way, i guess-" Aden turns to leave.

"Be sure to kill him for me while your there." Dark cracks a smile and heads to the middle of the forest.

Aden smiles and turns to saunter over to Chris.

"Hey!" she calls, coming closer to him. "do you have any curtains or blinds i could put on my windows? i prefer to have privacy." she says this matter-of-factly, not wanting to be questioned.

Dark started target practice once he got to the middle of the forest.
~~~~
Chris laughs and gives her some old raggy blankets, "Here ya go."

i glare at Chris, replying curtly, "thanks." i turn away, heading back to my cabin to put up the curtains.

I continued my target practice. After a little bit I decide to head back.
~~~~
Chris laughs.

i sigh, now in my darkened room, and sink onto the bed. the heat digs underneath my clothes, but i figured that the curtains would help cool down the room also.

I makes it to the camp grounds and looks around.
I was definatly excited about this entire thing. Forgetiing where the boy's cabin is I make my way to the girls cabin.

"Well, I must be early."

Ace said as he carried his case. He dropped it on to the ground. He didn't know why he was invited to this, but he just wanted to get away from his family. His insane, murdering family. His father and mother were arrested for murdering. His sister was insane, and was put into an asylum. All he had was his sane uncle, ready to take him under his wing. But he gambled a lot. Soon enough, he lost all his money and Ace was really poor. When he found out about this, he sighed in relief, thankful he could run away. He opened his case, got out a water bottle, and started gulping the water down. He closed the cap back up and put it back. He waited around for the director to come, his brown hair swaying in the wind.

Chris notices Ace and grins, "Well well, Ace is finally here." Chris gets out of his trailor to meet Ace. He smiles, "Hey you must be Ace, nice to meet you I am Chris." Chris's black eye is now clearly visible.