Surprise Island: Zodiacs

♫ Noemie Acosta ♫
Sign: Scorpio
Interactions: Misha @DarkiusHeavenstein

Noemie stared down hard at the stuttering, apologizing man, which was quite a feat considering he was taller than her. Staring down was a skill that was all about the attitude, rather than the physical height, and she had perfected it. She was also coldly concealing her growing fear. The genuine terror exuded by this man -- Misha -- meant that he couldn't help her figure out what was going on, that this was bigger than just her, and that she had absolutely no idea where she was or how she ended up here. Noemie hated being afraid.

As Misha grew redder and redder by the second, presumably pinned by her silent glare, she ran through potential scenarios in her head. Could this be the work of some overdramatic and intrusive talent scout? If it was an organized crime thing, they had grabbed the wrong woman-- no one was going to be able to pay a ransom for Noemie. Had her theatre company somehow pissed off the wrong kind of people? She hated the cold fear that clenched her stomach, and it made her anger all the more violent when she realized Misha's eyes had dropped down to somewhere below her face.

Misha seemed to realize what he was doing just as she did, and the venom piled up in her mouth as she waited for his babbling, incoherent excuses to end, meeting his blue gaze with steel and fire in her dark eyes. But as he trailed off, staring helplessly back at her, something in his expression began to defuse the heat in her chest. A feral snarl twisted her lips, exposing her teeth for the briefest moment, just so he would know he wasn't off the hook, but then Noemie stepped back, eyeing him up and down as her hand came up to play with the thin gold chain around her neck. She believed him, she realized with the smallest measure of disappointment, that he'd been looking at her necklace.

"I'm Noemie." She arched an eyebrow at him. "Noemie Acosta." Now that the haze of wrath was dissipating, she could look at Misha with a more critical eye. Though his clothes were nice, he was disheveled, rumpled, as though he'd slept in his suit, but the quality of the fabric was nicer than anything she'd ever worn. His blue eyes were bright with fear. Rich boy. But it was clear he didn't know anything about where they were. She glanced over his shoulder to the landing at the bottom of the stairs, voices distantly audible from that direction, and pursed her lips. Well, she couldn't just leave him now. He'd probably be the first hostage to piss off the crime boss that was undoubtedly downstairs and get himself shot if she left him to his own devices.

Scowling, Noemie stepped past him, going down a few steps before turning to look at him over her shoulder. "Eh bien, allons-y." She gestured for him to follow. "Let's see if those people are friendly." Continuing down, assuming Misha was following, she headed down the hall she thought would lead to the voices.

♣ Thomas Morgan ♣
Sign: Capricorn
Interactions: Yana @Periwinkle

Thomas was decidedly not prepared as the blurry figure in front of him screamed, whirled around, and punched him in the stomach. The breath flew out of him as pain rippled through his abdomen, and a quiet, incredulous whine escaped him. A squeezing sensation wrapped around his lungs, and panic flooded his synapses as he struggled to breathe. It was pure luck that kept him on his feet, though he staggered back a step or two. His attacker started yelling at him in what sounded oddly like Russian, but his mind refused to process it-- she'd hit him! His expression was a picture of shock, blue eyes wide, mouth agape, shoulders heaving, and as she started shoving him aggressively back, he stumbled away from her, gasping for breath, stopping only when his back was pressed up against the wall.

"What… what the hell!" Thomas squeaked, when his diaphragm finally decided to do its job properly. His Oxford pronunciation slipped to reveal his original northern accent in his terror, and he grimaced, his hands clutching his stomach and cringing away from her, trying to curl up as much as he could to make himself as small a target as possible, which was difficult given how tall he was. Despite his bad vision, he could tell she was small of stature -- he must've had at least twenty centimetres on her-- though that did nothing to alleviate his fright.

This wouldn't do at all. He'd never be able to escape this crazy, violent woman if he were acting like a scared schoolboy. Thomas drew a deep breath to fortify himself, wincing at the ache still buried in his lower abdomen. "I'm trying to figure out where I am and what I'm doing here!" he snapped at her, in his best angry-professor voice, though he continued to guard his torso. "Your behaviour is appalling. I have a mind to report you for assault."

He squinted at her, trying to make out her features. Now that she was closer, Thomas could see just how small her frame was, like some sort of ballerina, though she was still too blurry to be able to make a guess at her age. From the way she spoke, she was no child, surely. He really wished she would back up, or otherwise give him some breathing room. The fury rolling off her was suffocating, and the pounding in his head had increased tenfold after being punched -- him! Webbed in the gut like some bloody ketwig -- and all he wanted was to have himself a soothing cup of chamomile. He didn't even like chamomile. And he still didn't know anything about this mansion or why he had woken up here.

"Please, miss, let's not act like savages," he said in a deliberately calm voice, trying to rein in the hurricane of thoughts whirling in his mind. "I'm Professor Thomas Morgan, from the Queen's College. Is this not some sort of research retreat?"

Merienda
Gilda Display​

Strong is the new beautiful..png

The pack of cheese had been the first thing she had seen, despite her not actually liking the dairy as much as anything else, her stomach was hungry enough to eat a cow. Once she ate, she would be able to take something for her headache, she just hoped that she didn't throw anything up beforehand.

Glancing at the two, she noticed that she were slowly inching towards where she was, not even noticing that she was right there. They were completely engrossed in each other, and she wondered if they were in a relationship. They certainly acted like they were, even though she noticed that the girl looked as young as her, if not younger.

She rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue at the oblivious duo before she gently shut the fridge door. With ease, the girl slipped out of the kitchen and headed towards what she assumed would be the entertainment area. Mi-Sun clicked her tongue upon entering the living area, the flash of bright colors hurting her eyes. The sun was shining through the massive windows, the light reflecting off the white walls. Using her free hand as a small shield from the sun, she wandered into the room that was adjacent to the kitchen. It certainly wasn't as bright, and no one was in there to bother her.

Mi-Sun headed to one of the bar stools, plopping herself on to the semi-uncomfortable wood. Opening the package of cheese–which had become warm due to the body heat her hands emitted–she grabbed a slice and took a bite. The chewy, soft texture filling her tastebuds.

Maybe it was because she was starving, but this had been the best damn cheese that she had ever tasted.

Mentions: Xiao and Sophia
Interactions: no one
Area: Entertainment

♛kingston jameson♛
if you're the best, you never have to say it

HEX CODE
#ff1d00
OUTFIT
Click Me!
SIGN
Aries
INTERACTION(S)
Tae-Hyun, Astrid
MENTION(S)
N/A
Kingston was relieved when the colorful haired girl gave him the vase without much of a fight. He didn't want to have to get too involved with whatever was going on. All the Club Promoter wanted was answers and a way to get the fuck back to Los Angeles. He looked at the dark-haired girl as she spoke... Korean? At first before going into English. Thankfully. Now Kingston did get clients from overseas too but he wasn't that big of a Club Promoter to have soo many international clients that he would have to learn more than spanish. "Tae-Hyun?" He probably didn't pronounce it right, oh well.

Apparently Tae was under the impression that she was at a party and she thought Kingston was the owner of the mansion. Flattering but he definitely could not afford such a lavish home. One day maybe. As the colorful haired girl got off Tae, she introduced herself as Astrid. "Wait... what?" Scratching the back of his head. "You thought SHE was a gang member?" Giving a small chuckle. "No offense but I mean I would hope a gang member would have some upper body strength." Grinning as he placed the vase on an open table in the hall. "Oh, sorry. I'm Kingston but everyone calls me King." Introducing himself to Tae and Astrid. "As for where we are." Looking around the huge hallway. "I wish I could tell you beautiful but I don't have a fucking clue." Looking at both girls before looking down the hall towards the kitchen. "Maybe there's more people around?" Kingston at least hoped they weren't the only people here. "This could all be just some crazy misunderstanding." They couldn't have all been kidnapped and left in here. If that was the case, these were the worst kidnappers ever to leave them alone like this.

"I don't know about you two but I'm kind of starving. The last thing I ate was a protein bar at my friend's club." His stomach could be heard growling from miles away at this point. He couldn't help but look over at Astrid with a smirk. Kingston had a thing for spanish girls and she fit the ideal type of girl he liked. Crazy but sexy at the same time. "Uhh, yeah we should head to the kitchen. If anything, at least there should be food if there's no one else here." He gestured for the girls to follow him, if they wanted to. He was not about to go off on his lonesome in this big ass mansion. King might not find his way back to anyone else.

❁✯❁amara english❁✯❁
there's more to me than just beauty

HEX CODE
#47e033
OUTFIT
Click Me!
SIGN
Taurus
INTERACTION(S)
Alfie
MENTION(S)
N/A
Amara probably should have asked questions before going on the attack but in a situation like the one she was in, there wasn't much time to think rational. Feeling herself be pushed back by the male made her stumble a bit in her heels. Regaining her standing with an annoyed eye roll. Placing the letter opener in her jacket pocket. Still not sure about what was going on and if she could trust this strange, dirty looking man.

She could tell that this guy in front of her was as lost, if not more, as she was. Not one to apologize often she just listened to him speak some more. "First, don't ever call me sweetheart... little man." Fixing her jacket on her shoulders. "I'm Amara. Who might you be?" Pointing a nailed index finger in his direction. Looking the male over again. She hoped to God that it wasn't just her and this guy here. Alone?! Shaking the thought out of her head as she looked around the entrance of the house. Looking out the window towards what looked like a beach and a lot of ocean. "Well clearly there's no way to get off this... island? Unless you have a boat somewhere?" Giving a small laugh. Trying to move along from what had happened just a few seconds ago.

She almost killed the poor guy, who was probably scared shitless when he woke up stranded. Just like her. Moving her braids over her shoulders. "I just want to know how and why we're here in the first place?" She could hear voices further in the house but didn't want to move too far right now. Not trusting anything or anyone in this house. The closes person she could trust, was the man she almost gave a second mouth too. This was the worst thing ever and all Amara could do was hope someone in this place knew what was going on. "This is soo bad, I need to go home. Like now." Turning to the dirty man and sighing annoyingly. "You have an ideas of what we can do to get the fuck out of here?"

Sophia Vink
Sophia noticed how the male started to redden a bit in neck and on his ears. That was rather cute. Though she had no idea what caused such colors to appear, what reason did the male have to be embarrassed? She had no idea as she simply watched him and chuckled when he admitted to thinking she lived her. "I most certainly wished I did, but no, this is nothing something a poor student like me could ever afford," she spoke. She was proud of her own humor and the ability to somewhat joke in a complete unknown situation with an unknown person.

She poured him a drink as well and turned to put the package back. She frowned as the fridge was closed. Had she not left that door open? Apparently not and she put the juice back without thinking much of it. She turned back towards the male as he admitted having been drinking with coworkers and suddenly woke up here. What kind of job did he have to think this could be his coworkers house? She had picked up on him not saying his boss or so. It was then all of a sudden that he seemed to be troubled by something. "Oh? No, that should not be a problem," she said softly. If someone was kidnapping beauties and nerds and left them to fend for themselves, they could not be mad about them taking some juice.

"Are you okay?" she asked concerned as he seemed to become more pale with every passing second. She reached forward automatically, as she was used to her own random fainting. "Here, take some of this," she said. She took a piece of those dextrose candy things from the package she had in her pants. She pushed it into his mouth, or at least against his lips, if he didn't open up his mouth in time. "Suck on it, it will help against the dizzyness," she said. She held onto his hand with her other hand. Fully concerned about his wellbeing, rather than them being strangers. "Do you wanna sit down?" she asked. She looked over her shoulder to see where the closest chairs would be and she gently tugged him towards the dinner room.
Sign
Libra

Mention
Unknown Cute and Hot Asian @Iceydaze

Tae-Hyun Cha
"Thank you," Tae-Hyun spoke when the other person, Astrid, helped them up on their feet again. They brushed themselves a bit off and finally turned of the music. They pushed the phone into their backpocket of their hotpants. Their eyes moving along the people speaking. "Gang member?" they parroted in Korean, rather surprised. That was the biggest nonsense they had ever heard. Then again it must be indeed quite frightening to just wake up in a place like this and they didn't know this persons background story.

Tae-Hyun looked up when the Chocolate Prince did a brave attempt to saying their name. "Feel free to call me Tae," they said with a happy smile again, "I am used to non-Asians calling me that." They listened to the others introducing themselves and telling their little bit of story of how they had ended up here. "I was celebrating someones birthday and we were a bit of bar hopping. I woke up in the pool area," they said as they pointed a bit behind to where they had come from. Before they were so brutally attacked by Astrid.. That was their name, right? Difficult name.

The Korean looked over towards the Chocolate Hero, King, when he mentioned being hungry. Shamelessly their stomach started growling as a protien bar was brought up. Tae-Hyun quickly hugged themselves and chuckled a bit. They nodded as they quickly walked up with King. "King and Astrid," they mumbled to themselves, "I am horrible with names, so please don't get mad when I get names wrong." Those last words spoken a bit louder. Especially ment towards the female with the colorful hair. They rather not be pinned down and threathened with a vase a second time. "Also you have a difficult name to pronounce," Tae added softly, "Assstrrrid, Assstrid..." Letting the name roll of their tongue a few times to get it right.
Sign
Aquarius

Mention
Astrid, the Scary One @Iceydaze
King, the Chocolate Hero @Justin

Misha Becker
She was a very tough lady. Under any other circumstances he would probably have avoided her and stayed out of her path. Though there was not really an option of avoiding someone when they came crashing into you. Now all he could do was just hope she wouldn't bite his head off. Literally. He stiffened and pulled a bit back as she snarled at him and showed her teeth. Really? In what kind of world was that a proper response? Had she grown up feral? Yet she looked far to well adjusted clothes wise for that. It was immediately after that he realised how racist those thoughts might have been, taking in account her darker skin. Even though his judgement had been based on her behaviour and not at all on her looks.

"Noemie Acosta?" He ever so softly repeated her name to make sure he had heard it right and pronounced it well. Yet he was sure he would lose his eye if he'd ever address her in the wrong way. Yeah, he was probably gonna stay far far away from her whenever he would get the chance to do so. He pressed himself as far back against the balister as he could when she moved passed him. He tried his hardest to make himself as small as possible, which wasn't easy being 6'2 in height. He had just made up his mind on going back upstairs when she gestured to follow him. For a moment he was doubting again, but he quickly followed her after all.

"Ye-yes, let's hope so," the male agreed softly. Though he was a bit more prepared now for being attacked. Ha, who was he kidding? Cold sweat was still running down his back from his encounter with this Noemie. It felt a bit bad to let the much smaller woman go first, but she had proven, at least to him, she wasn't as fragile as she may seem. The little group just seemed to make up their mind to go somewhere else as he could see the tall, broad guy turn and check if the two females were following. They all at least seemed more friendly and calm than the lady that was leading him down the hall. "Ki-kitchen sounds like a good plan," he said as he had picked up on those words of the dark male that looked like he had not skipped a single day of working out. He took a deep breath, hating that stutter he had. Definitely when in a nerve wracking situation and being abducted certainly classified as a nerve wracking situation. Definitely with this pitbull lady so close by.
Sign
Virgo

Mention
Female One @DarkiusHeavenstein
Female Two @Iceydaze
Tall, broad guy @Justin

Conversation
Pitbull Noemie @fish-writer

XiaoLuo Ning

Although he found her sense of humor very relaxing, Xiaoluo couldn't help but continue to wonder what they were doing here. "If you say so.."His mind was struggling so hard to process everything that his head began to ache. Xiaoluo rubbed his temples and reached for the glass of juice, downing half of it with ease. Although his headache didn't go away, the disgusting taste in his dry mouth at least wasn't as bad.

"Say, you don't think we got k-" He started to ask but was interrupted by a piece of candy coming towards his face. Since he was busy asking something, the candy went in with ease and he instinctively followed her directions, confused as to what was going on now. The petite woman had this calming vibe around her but was also very persuasive in a way. Xiaoluo couldn't help but feel like letting her do whatever she wanted. Adults always told you not to take candy from strangers and he was always an obedient child. Yet here he was, sucking on a piece of sweet candy that some woman whose name he didn't even know had given him and even holding her hand and following her into the unknown.

The firm grip on his hand reminded him that he had worried her somehow. He returned the grip with his own, gentle one in an attempt to reassure her that he was alright since he was too busy sucking on the piece of candy to really think of anything to say that didn't sound like he was taking advantage of her kindness or something. The last thing he wanted was to make the first person he met in this confusing situation to hate him for something so silly.

The candy was more or less chewable by the time they entered the dining room. Once he chewed it down and swallowed the remains, he was finally free to speak again. "Thank's for the candy. It really is helping. I'm alright, really. Just a little confused.." His comment trailed off as he could have sworn he heard voices. He shut up and tilted his right ear up as if it would help him hear whatever he heard a little better. Unfortunately whoever or whatever he heard had already either quieted down themselves or simply didn't exist. It wouldn't be the first time he heard things that weren't really there. "Did you hear something just now, miss.. um. Now that I think about it, what is your name? I'm Xiaoluo. I work as a chef at Hutong restaurant in Beijing."

Interactions:
Kitchen⇀Dining Room
Pisces
Sophia @DarkiusHeavenstein

Astrid Marques

The guy that broke up their little misunderstanding chuckled over her previous assumption made her look back to Tae who still seemed very wary around her. Looking at her properly now, Astrid couldn't help but smile as well. "I see what you mean." She really must have panicked big time to have made such a terrible mistake. In her heart, Astrid decided to make it up to the girl somehow. The man then followed up by introducing himself. King. A truly fitting name. He definitely had the confidence for it.

Astrid was relieved to have someone dependable around to help keep them calm. For someone who didn't know what was going on, he was still able to have full control over the situation. Astrid couldn't help but admire that quality of his. She followed along beside him, finding no reason to question this man. "The kitchen sounds like a great place to start. People have to eat sometime, right?"

Tae hopped in, quietly testing out their names. Tae's attempts at pronouncing their names was adorable, to say the least. Turning her head as she walked along with them, she faced Tae with a friendly smile, fully intent on patching up the mess she made. "Oh, if you can't pronounce it, you can call me anything you want really. Pinky, Rita, Ari, anything. Also, since we're heading in that direction, Is there anything you like to eat, Tae? Mexican food? I can make some pretty good pozole It's like a stew. Very delicious. Unless there's something else you have a taste for? "

"You too, King. I feel I have to thank you for back there. I'm not sure what would have happened had you not butted in. Is there anything you like to eat?" She was so engrossed in the thought of food, she almost didn't notice a faint voice coming from somewhere in the hall towards some stairs in the distance. She stopped in her steps but couldn't hear anyone. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She called out loudly as she subconsciously took a step closer to King.

Interactions:
Halls
Gemini
Tae-Hyun, Misha @DarkiusHeavenstein
King @Justin
Noemi @fish-writer

Yana Volkov
"The only one acting like a savage here is you." Yana argued weakly, her anger quickly dissolving into guilt. He was in the same predicament as her, and most likely just as scared as she was. She clicked her tongue, running a hand through her blonde locks. "But- I apologize," She paused, taking a few steps back so he could move away from the wall. "I'm Yana. It would be a pleasure if we weren't in this situation, I'm sure." With a roll of her shoulders, her eyes flittered over the magnificent walls once again.

If it had been a retreat, any sane person wouldn't go to such lengths to get them to such a place. Not only that, but she was certain that she would still be at home if that were the case. In a way, she wished that it was. Despite the beauty of the place, she wants to be home, safe and sound. Yana decided then that she wasn't going to continue to worry, she knew that there would be a way to get home sooner or later. They were still alive, and clearly the building wasn't full of boobytraps–as far as she was aware– and they would be fine.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when a disembodied voice called out, nearly scaring her more than the man had. Yana frowned, wondering just how many people were around. The more the merrier, she thought. "No, obviously not. You're hearing things, darling." She spoke loud enough for the person to hear her, her voice laced with sarcasm. What a dumb question, that would've gotten the stranger killed if they were in a horror movie.

Yana cleared her throat as she waited for the person to show themselves, looking back at the man. Her lips lifted up into a small smile, her mind going to him squealing like a pig. She had a feeling that he wasn't going to be much of a problem. While he had the body and vocabulary of a man, he certainly acted more like a child. Perhaps they could be allies later on, maybe after they got something to eat.

Interactions: Thomas, fish-writer
Mentions: Astrid, Iceydaze

Alfie Smith

L-little man!? Who the hell was this woman? He was at least a few inches taller than she was, how dare she call him little? Alfie set his hands on his hips, staring at the female with annoyance. He disliked certain women with a passion, especially if they offered him an attitude such as hers. He hoped they wouldn't have to be around each other for much longer, as he was sure he would lose his cool.

He knew they wouldn't get anywhere if they continued to argue, so he followed her lead and changed the subject. "I woke up ten minutes ago, Amara. Sadly, I don't own a boat and I have absolutely no idea what we can do other than... Explore? Perhaps others are around and know what's going on." He suggested, biting his lip in thought. He knew there were others in the house, but where? Would they know what was going on? He found that idea to be unlikely, unless the person who did it was in the house with them. If he brought that up, people would go against each other and cause havoc. He didn't want that, so he kept his mouth shut.

With a tap of his foot, he realized that he hadn't introduced himself yet. Holding his hand out, he offered her a small smile. "I'm Alfie, Alfie Smith, and I'm ravished. Shall we go find something to eat?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "I'm sure there's some food around here somewhere."

Interactions: Amara, @Justin

♫ Noemie Acosta ♫
Sign: Scorpio
Interactions: Misha, Tae @DarkiusHeavenstein , Astrid @Iceydaze , King @Justin

The poor man was clearly still terrified, and Noemie was beginning to feel a little guilty for her high level of aggression. Even so, she tried to swallow it. This situation was beyond unusual and warranted extra caution, and so she kept her guard up as they came into sight of a new group of people. There were three of them, and Noemie's eyes narrowed. Outnumbered, and she doubted Misha would be of any help in a fight. Her gaze quickly assessed them, picking up immediately on the easygoing confidence of the tall, muscular man. The two women of the group seemed to be following him, both of them quite young-looking, both of them smiling. Were they responsible for this?

Misha clearly didn't seem to think so, stammering his willingness to follow these strangers to the kitchen. She shot a furious glare at him over her shoulder, but then let out a resigned sigh and marched purposefully up to the trio, grabbing Misha by the arm and pulling him along with her, keeping him close. "Hello, do any of you three live here?" Noemie asked, trying to keep her tone from sounding too demanding with mixed results. "We are trying to find out where we are and what we're doing here."

Frowning, Noemie suddenly noticed the slightly rumpled quality of all three of them. Not that it had to mean anything. People take naps. Still, she relaxed a little bit, releasing her hold on Misha, figuring it might be helpful to be a little friendlier. "My name is Noemie, by the way. And this is Misha. I met him on the stairs."

Speaking of the stairs, the sound of more voices finally reached them, and the pink haired woman called out. For some reason, Noemie was startled to hear an angry reply, and she couldn't help but snap, "How many people are in this damn house?"

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein

♣ Thomas Morgan ♣
Sign: Capricorn
Interactions: Yana @Periwinkle , Astrid @Iceydaze , King @Justin , Tae, Misha @DarkiusHeavenstein , Noemie

Thomas let his breath out in an involuntary rush as the woman backed off, and it took him a moment for him to process that she had actually apologised. Well, that was unexpected. Still, it lent him more equilibrium, a sense of something akin to normalcy, a reassurance that he was simply dealing with another rational human being. More or less. Standing up straighter, he took a step away from the wall, just enough so that his back was no longer pressed against it. Despite the sudden lack of rage from Yana, he was reluctant to step too close lest he provoke her again.

The sound of another voice called out, and Thomas was so badly rattled he nearly jumped out of his skin, and it took a disconcertingly large focus of willpower not to fall to pieces. As Yana called back a disdainfully sarcastic response, he tried to pull himself together. Of course there were other people here. Whatever sort of event this was, it wouldn't make sense for it to be him alone with a young woman, nor would it be appropriate. Though he could tell she wasn't a child, she certainly sounded young and brash enough to be one of his students.

Yana looked back at him, and he could barely make out a small smile on her face, but it did nothing to reassure him. If anything, Thomas felt a chill down his spine, and it was enough to drive him away from her and towards the rest of the voices. She could wait here to be overtaken by strangers, but Thomas wanted answers.

As he turned the corner, Thomas was startled to see a veritable crowd of people. From his current distance, they were too blurry to accurately count, but surely at least one of them would be more level-headed and less violent than Yana. Cautiously reserved, he approached them. "Would any of you happen to know where we are?" Thomas asked, keeping his tone polite, though every passing second of this insanity was increasing his headache.

♛kingston jameson ♛
if you're the best, you never have to say it
Location: Near The Stairs | Sign: Aries | Outfit: Click Me! | Tagged: @DarkiusHeavenstein - @Iceydaze - @fish-writer
Kingston smirked at the two girls, as the new trio made their way further out of the halls. Thinking about what he could go for right about now, as Astrid asked him. "I love Mexican food! And as for what could of have happened if I hadn't intervene..." He was about to finish his sentence, when a male's voice came ringing into his ears. Turning around to face the new male and female just a few feet away from them, Kingston gave a small smile in their direction. Obviously, they weren't the ones that kidnapped them, or at least the male wasn't. King could tell that the girl meant business and she wasn't someone to mess around with. Making sure Tae and Astrid were right beside him, he watched as the girl dragged the other male along towards them.

"Hey it's nice to meet you, Noemie and Misha. I'm Kingston and this is Astrid and Tae." He didn't know if it was his place to introduce the two girls but if they were the only people in here, they would all have to work together and get the fuck out of here anyway possible. "To answer your question." Shaking his head in confusion. "No, this is not my home. I wish it was; believe me." Another and more sarcastic voice could be heard down another hallway. "Maybe whoever that is could know something?" Hearing his stomach growl made Kingston regret not eating more than a damn protein bar last night.

"I say we should get some food before investigating who that voice belongs to." Be it the kidnapper or another confused kidnappe; Kingston would be no good to anyone if he didn't get some food in his belly, pronto.

❁✯❁amara english ❁✯❁
there's more to me than just beauty
Location: Front Entrance ➔ Dining Room | Sign: Taurus | Outfit: Click Me! | Tagged: @Periwinkle - @Iceydaze - @DarkiusHeavenstein
Amara only felt just a tiny bit of regret; she wasn't usually the type to hold someone's at knife point. In a situation like this though, she couldn't take any chances. Giving a small chuckle at the sight of the male's putting his hands on his hips in annoyance. It was kind of adorable. This skinny man, getting angry was like a bunny getting upset. "There is just too much going on at once." Flipping her braids behind her shoulders as she looked around the place. "I wish you did have a boat or something, honestly." The idea of exploring wasn't too bad but Amara was nervous about leaving herself open to a surprise attack or something, if she just walked around without a clue in the world of where she was.

Hearing the other introduce himself as Alfie Smith. "Well, nice to meet you Alfie Smith." Giving a sincere smile as she started walking towards what she hoped was the dining area. If they went through the dining area to get to the kitchen, at least it was a one way shot and not going through the unknown halls around them. "We should go through the dining room to get to the kitchen, that's the safest and fastest way." Even in a stressful situation as this one, Amara was still a smart girl who knew her way around most places. Folding her arms over her chest. Making sure Alfie was right behind her. If he was up to something, she'd know exactly where he was and what he was doing; at all times.

Before walking into the dining room, she heard two distinct voices coming from said room. A male and a female. Moving against the wall and grabbing onto Alfie's hand on purely instinct alone. "There's two other people in there. I don't know if they could be the people that did this to us but I don't want to be too gullible and just assume they're like us." She spoke in an almost whisper like tone of voice; hoping that the other's in the dining room wouldn't hear them just yet.

"You got any ideas of what we should do?" Looking at Alfie, only then realizing she was still holding the male's hand. Pulling away. "Sorry." Giving an awkward pause. "Should we be cautious and watch them for a bit, or should we just run in there?" The whole "Amara is good under pressure" thing was only a fact when she wasn't fearing for her life; like she was right about now.

There was a static noise all through the house for a moment, except for in the bedroom. A polite cheerful womans voice sounded over the speakers that were very well hidden throughout all off the mansion to make sure everyone would hear the announcements. "Ah, good, everyones seems to have waken up from their little nap, welcome, welcome to my home. I am Jessica and I am one of your hosts," she spoke brightly, as if it was the most normal thing to randomly wake up in an unknown place. There even was a little chuckle. "To make sure this will all work out well, please gather in the diner room, where some of you are already waiting. I know you must be full with questions about what is going on. So, I will answer one question per person. Pay attention, since I will only answer the first question coming over your lips," the woman spoke with a soft chuckle again, "further than answering questions, I will give you vital information about sleeping arrangements, cooking setups and what all not. So please, gather in the diner room within the next ten minutes!" There was a static sound again, followed by complete silence. From the speakers as least...

In the diner room a big came down from the ceiling. Upon it were twelve pictures. Two of them were full in colored. One of the Asian male and the other of a caucasian woman. Above each pictures was one word writting. For the Asian male that word was: Pisces. For the female caucasian the word was: Libra. The other ten pictures were still in black and white with no word written on top yet.

Last edited:
Sophia Vink
Sophia was very glad that he was working along so well. She had not even gone over the options what to do if he really fainted, for she would never be able to catch him. Or when he would flat out refuse her help. Thinking about it, it was pretty creepy to just put some candy in a strangers mouth and then move them along to another room. Yup, that was pretty stalkerish behaviour. Or kidnapperish. Creepy without question. "Oh, I swear to god that really was just some candy and not some drugs or anything!" Her voice had a slight panic as she chuckled a bit awkwardly.

Sophia let out a soft relieved sigh when he didn't seem to be mad at her and even thanked her for the candy. "You... it seemed like you were about to faint, so.. I just... wanted to make sure you wouldn't," she said as the awkwardness only became stronger. Not everyone was like her and would faint at random! She frowned when he mentioned hearing something. She had been way too busy worrying over him to listened to anything around. She turned her head softly from side to side, both to indicate that no she hadn't, and to try and catch some of these sounds he spoke off. Yet it was silent all around for her. "Wait, slow down," she said as he just threw his name out there like it was a normal name like Jan or Bas or Joop. Probably for Chinese terms it was a pretty standard and definitely a normal name? Beijing was China, right?

"Xialo?" She tried to repeat his name. It was so bad that even she could hear it sounded nothing like what he had just said. She blushed a bit, but didn't dare to do another attempt. She didn't even notice she wasn't answering his question for her name as suddenly there was a static noise. She let out a soft yelp as she ducked a bit. She did not like that sound at all and perhaps she was a bit jumpy from the nervousness and everything. Who could blame her? She quickly turned around as a screen came down with twelve pictures on it, and a cheery womans voice sounded all around them. Oh she didn't like this. She didn't like this at all. "What the hell is all this?" She mumbled, not at all aware she was still holding onto his hand. A bit tighter now even.
Sign
Libra

Mention
Xi-something Hot Asian Guy@Iceydaze

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
Tae-Hyun Cha
Tae couldn't help but to blush a bit when they were allowed to asked Astrid whatever they were comfortable with. No, they were gonna try to get their name right. It was the least they could do, and they thought it showed a certain kind of respect. Because if they couldn't get the name right, what right did they have that these people would get their pronouns right? Since that was something they knew a lot of people sometimes found weird, or struggled with. So they were determinded to at least make an effort. Plus it felt wrong not to use her given name, they weren't close friends or something like that. So no, that was just not done!

Somehow the conversation had migrated into foods, before the pinkhaired lady called out to no one in particular it seemed. Tae was too preoccupied by the new set of people that joined them to really pay attention. They looked over the shy suited up person that was introduced to them as Misha and then to the person that had done the introductions, Noemie. Someone else entirely seemed to answer Astrids earlier question, while King introduced them. They were becoming quite a crowd now. King once more mentioned food, which reminded them of Astrids earlier question. "I cannot really say if I have given the Mexican kitchen a fair chance," they spoke with a soft smile, "I mostly keep to the Asian kitchen. But I am more than happy to try that... what did you call it? Pozole?" They were always open to try new stuff.

The Asian was just about to continue their way with King when some speakers cracked and they were more or less summoned to come to the diner room. "Well, that goes perfectly with our plans," they said with a chuckle. Dinerrooms were mostly close to the kitchen right? The idea of getting more answers about why they were here and all that was also quite a bonus. "So how many more people do you guys think there are?" they asked. Now somehow a bit more confidently as they walked into the living room. So far everyone seemed to be friendly and apart from Astrid no one had tried to kill them. And Astrid had apologized for attacking them, so in their book all was fine between them again.

Sign
Aquarius

Conversation
Astrid, the food promiser @Iceydaze

Mention
King, the Chocolate Hero @Justin
Misha, the Shy one @DarkiusHeavenstein
Noemie, the Confident one @fish-writer

Misha Becker
Noemie took care of introducing them, so Misha just stood there like an idiot. He gave a soft awkward wave, no longer trusting his voice to come out of his throat anymore. Luckily no one seemed to be paying particularly much attention to him. Their minds preoccupied by other people, even more people, in this house and food. He couldn't handle any more stranger around him. He was feeling like shit already. The sudden announcement making him almost jump into Noemies arms, figuratively speaking. He stayed with both feet firmly on the marmer ground. That host sounded awfully cheerful, given the fact they had been abducted to get here! No, he was liking this place less and less with each second that followed upon the other.

However it did gave them a purpose and direction now. And a way to get more information. As long as they didn't waste that chance asking stupid questions... and one of them just did. Misha couldn't help but to narrow his eyes in slight disapprovement towards the Asian lady. Really?! That voice had just mentioned that all of them had to go to the diner, so that question would be easily answered in just a few minutes. They could be asking more important things like, where they were, how long they were gonna be here, what the meaning was of all this. His mind was working overtime to determine what question he should ask that not someone else would have asked already. So they would not waste any of the questions they had.

"W-we re-re-real-really sh-should stay silent, b-before we w-wa-waste all qu-qu-questions," Misha forced the words out of his mouth. Yet his voice was hardly louder than a whisper. It would a surprise if the person walking next to him had even heard him. He could only hope they wouldn't waste more questions by asking stupid things that didn't matter! Though then again, how much could they trust this Jessica host? After all they were abducted! So how much could they really trust those that abducted them? Since this Jessica-voice obviously had something to do with this all. Oh his mind was really going out of control now. What if this was some social experience and all these people were just actors? Though Noemies reaction had seemed rather genuine...
Sign
Virgo

Mention
Asian Lady @DarkiusHeavenstein
Pitbull Noemie @fish-writer

Conversation
Whispering to no one in specific