Surprise Island: Zodiacs (a reality tv drama show)

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own World
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
9.jpg

12 people are randomly grabbed from their ordinary lives and brought to a tropical island. They have been given no explanation and no time to pack or what so ever. The last thing they remember before waking up on the island is probably how they just left their home, or called their mom, or were preparing a dinner. All ordinary things. At first it may seem like a dream, or nightmare, but reality quickly settles in for these 12 people. They are the participants of the new Surprise Island!

Surprise Island is a reality show, where the participants are followed 24/7 with hidden cameras. The producers of the show are extremely rich to make this all possible. The show even has his own channel and world wide watchers, so everyone can follow the show at any given moment, when ever they want. There is even participation for the watchers! They can donate money to help their favorites out or send in weird questions or tasks for the participants to complete. Big donations can even lead to very special of specific requests being full filled. After five years, Surprise Island is back again. This time with Surprise Island; the Zodiacs.

_____

Some notes on beforehand;

• I would like to keep this a small group rp (so five more players beside me). This means we will have to double up on characters. If you really do not want this, or would not be able to, let me know and I might be able to push some things around or make some exceptions. If I get a lot of interest I might make two groups. If I get less interest, I make the group smaller (however I would like at least two/three other people)
  • Every character has a different zodiac sign. You don't have to be a perfect Pisces, but if you want a proud and confronting character, don't play a Libra for instance. (Below will be more info about the zodiacs)
  • You can reserve ONE zodiac spot if you have a really really really strong preference. If you do reserve a specific spot I do assume you are fully commited to make a character and join into the rp. If not, please do not reserve a spot. (I might hate you otherwise or at least be very displeased)
  • I would like a lot of commitment from my players and at least biweekly replies of two/three paragraphs per character.
  • Rp will be open for all kind of ethnicities, genders and sexualities, so please be open minded and respectful to everyone. If you are not or make others uncomfortable I will warn you once and otherwise report you.
  • I will both be GM and player. In the end my wish is your command, but I am open for discussions and to listen to your ideas, wishes or recommendations etc. And of course don't hesitate to ask any questions.
  • Feel free to check out the sign up thread

Characterlist

• Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian

Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof

Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener

Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them
  • Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical

Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr

Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes

Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind
  • Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate

Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive

Aries likes: Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports

Aries dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one's talents
  • Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable

Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising

Taurus likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands

Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics
  • Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas

Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive

Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine
  • Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive

Weaknesses: Moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure

Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends

Cancer dislikes: Strangers, any criticism of Mom, revealing of personal life]
  • Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous

Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible

Leo likes: Theater, taking holidays, being admired, expensive things, bright colors, fun with friends

Leo dislikes: Being ignored, facing difficult reality, not being treated like a king or queen
  • Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical

Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play

Virgo likes: Animals, healthy food, books, nature, cleanliness

Virgo dislikes: Rudeness, asking for help, taking center stage
  • Strengths: Cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social

Weaknesses: Indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity

Libra likes: Harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, the outdoors

Libra dislikes: Violence, injustice, loudmouths, conformity
  • ]Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend

Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent

Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion

Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people
  • Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details
  • Strengths: Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers

Weaknesses: Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, expecting the worst

Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship

Capricorn dislikes: Almost everything at some point

All information about the zodiacs is taken from 12 Astrology Zodiac Signs Dates, Meanings and Compatibility

Last edited: