Sure, cut & paste some questions and answer them. I got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AWayToTheDawn

Original poster
Doesn't seem like cutting and pasting some premade questions could be THAT hard to do :P

What do you prefer to be called?
AWayToTheDawn, or just Dawn if you don't feel like alternating capitals with no spaces in a 13 character long username. :P

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a guy, although Dawn isn't a very masculine name... :P

How old are you?
Nineteen years old at the moment.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
The only experience I've had with roleplaying is playing tabletop games for maybe.. a semester of school :P I ended up playing with some groups that focused almost completely on mechanics, then ended up in a group that was focused more on roleplay. It seemed really cool and I really enjoyed myself with it! So it's not exactly that much, and no previous experience playing on forums.. Sounded like a fun idea though!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I'd think I'd enjoy group roleplays more, just because seeing multiple different people playing different characters is more interesting, although if I find someone I'm particularly found of I wouldn't mind roleplaying with a single partner.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
But... What if I want to run through the cherry blossoms and sit under the grassy meadow?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Hmmm there's nothing exactly tormenting me, although I'm listening to a band I found on Youtube that's kinda newer called Defy You Stars! I think they're pretty cool from what I've heard so far!

If anyone reading this would actually like to know more about me go for it and ask! Although this is an into forum... No one ACTUALLY reads these.. haha :P

Dawn can be a manly name! Dawn is the beginning of new things peeking over the horizon! Dawn is the start of the labor of a brand new day!
... Or something.

Either way, welcome to the site man. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever need a hand with anything feel free to hit me up. I like helping out new members.

Ha! Shows what you know manly Dawn whom I will call Daun cause we have a Dawn. >:3 I read all of these!

Welcome to the community, Sir! :D

*Takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here! Also nice Kingdom Harts avatar you have there :3

@PigIron My nickname being Dawn online has caused some people to assume I was female before, so I had to make a comment about it :P If I need anything I'll keep you in mind!

@Diana I guess I am corrected about people reading the introduction on a forums site :D Thanks! :P

@C92cool *returns your bow* Thank you! The first thing I did upon joining was change one of the default avatars to something Kingdom Hearts related. Considering my username is based off of Kingdom Hearts and it's one of my favorite series of games I had to :D

Reactions: C92cool
Welcome to Iwaku Dawn! I am Hellion - high overlord of Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time in my different fiefs, from the 1x1 Fief, to Chat Fief! Be sure to contact me, another member, or a staff member if you have any questions.

ps: I did read your entire intro, at Iwaku we care about our newbies.

900x900px-LL-732a52cb_TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Haha thanks Hellion! I'm used to forums sites barely checking the introduction page, it's a nice change!

Greetings Dawn and Welcome to Iwaku, I hope that you enjoy yourself. We take good care of newcomers to RP and Iwaku alike <33 Iwaku has been waiting for you ^_^

@PigIron My nickname being Dawn online has caused some people to assume I was female before, so I had to make a comment about it :P If I need anything I'll keep you in mind!

@Diana I guess I am corrected about people reading the introduction on a forums site :D Thanks! :P

@C92cool *returns your bow* Thank you! The first thing I did upon joining was change one of the default avatars to something Kingdom Hearts related. Considering my username is based off of Kingdom Hearts and it's one of my favorite series of games I had to :D

Well I like it and again welcome to the cite. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.