4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,

• 12 people are randomly grabbed from their ordinary lives and brought to a tropical island. They have been given no explanation and no time to pack or what so ever. The last thing they remember before waking up on the island is probably how they just left their home, or called their mom, or were preparing a dinner. All ordinary things. At first it may seem like a dream, or nightmare, but reality quickly settles in for these 12 people. They are the participants of the new Surprise Island!

Surprise Island is a reality show, where the participants are followed 24/7 with hidden cameras. The producers of the show are extremely rich to make this all possible. The show even has his own channel and world wide watchers, so everyone can follow the show at any given moment, when ever they want. There is even participation for the watchers! They can donate money to help their favorites out or send in weird questions or tasks for the participants to complete. Big donations can even lead to very special of specific requests being full filled. After five years, Surprise Island is back again. This time with Surprise Island; the Zodiacs.

• 1. General
    • 1.1 Rp will be open for all kind of ethnicities, genders and sexualities, so please be open minded and respectful to everyone. If you are not or make others uncomfortable I will warn you once and otherwise report you.
    • 1.2 You can reserve ONE zodiac spot if you have a really really really strong preference. If you do reserve a specific spot I do assume you are fully commited to make a character and join into the rp. If not, please do not reserve a spot. (I might hate you otherwise or at least be very displeased).
    • 1.3 I would like a lot of commitment from my players and at least biweekly replies of two/three paragraphs per character.
    • 1.4 I will both be GM and player. In the end my wish is your command, but I am open for discussions and to listen to your ideas, wishes or recommendations etc. And of course don't hesitate to ask any questions.
    • 1.5 Since this is no red/blue star roleplay, things will fade to black as soon as the underwear is taken off. If you do wish to write out the sexy scene, you can do so in private (and perhaps link it to those interested) but make sure that you are both the same star color.
    • 1.6 Join the Surprise Island discord channel! If not you will miss out on a lot of commication and fun.
    • 1.7 If you feel uncomfortable with something in the roleplay or outside of the roleplay, please mention it. This should be fun for everyone involved, so please please please let me know if something feel wrong or makes you uncomfortable so I and we all can make this a nice and save place for everyone. This includes respecting each other as soon as a person says something makes them uncomfortable or they would rather not have you say or do something. If you do not show respect to the other players I will kick you out AND report you.

2. Characters
    • 2.1 Every character has a different zodiac sign. You don't have to be a perfect Pisces, but if you want a proud and confronting character, don't play a Libra for instance. (Below will be more info about the zodiacs).
    • 2.2 All characters are between the ages 21 and 39 years. (I will under no circumstances make any exception from this rule).
    • 2.3 All characters are random persons like you and me that might know Surprise Island as a show from five years ago, they do not, under NO circumstance have any knowledge of them participating until they are ON the island. And even than they might only have assumptions, or hopes, or the idea, that they are participants until it is truly revealed to them.
    • 2.4 Characters have no relation towards each other before the start of the show. If you have a very good reason, I might allow it, so please ask me (in private) first by pitching your idea.
    • 2.5 Characters will be your average persons in life. In case you'd like to play a character that is widely know or even nationally famous or important or extremely rich etc etc. Please pitch your idea to me (in private) on beforehand.
    • 2.6 If I tell you to change something about your character, please do so. If you believe that part is vital for your character, please tell me in private. I will listen to you, but I might still ask you to change or we can discuss something to keep your idea and yet have it fitted into my idea of this rp. NOTE: if your character has a relationship with another character or is very famous/well known/rich without asking me on beforehand I will under no circumstance accept this afterwards.
    • 2.7 Since this is no romance/sex driven rp (not saying it will not happen or be part of it) I do not care how many males or females of intersexual persons we have and I will not keep count of what sexuality everyone has. NOTE: if you set up your character to fall in love and be all happy with another character from the first second, I will do everything in my might (aka with my characters in the plot) to make sure that romance fails. This is just a warning, since I absolutely HATE preset couples. However I do not have any problems with shipping certain characters together or talking about couples. Just don't do preset couples, okay?
    • 2.8 Your character will have NOTHING on the island upon arrival except for the clothes and the things they had on the moment they were abducted.

3. Posting
    • 3.1 Depending on how active the group is, the posting speed will increase or decrease. Be prepared to post at least ONCE every TWO weeks.
    • 3.2 Post length will be around 2/3 paragraphs per character. This also depends on what is going on in the roleplay. If you keep on posting too little or breaking this rule when there is no reason for it, I will give ou a warning. If things do no get better after that, I will gently ask you to leave the roleplay. (though that will suck for everyone involved, so please try to keep to this rule).
    • 3.3 Any spoken text will be collored. You will use the same color for the same character all the time.
    • 3.4 Since most likely the characters will not all have English as their mother tongue and to keep things clear and understanding for everyone, please use italics if your character is speaking a different language than English.
    • 3.5 Be aware of time and placement of your characters. This means that if I, as GM, decide it is night you will not have your character go outside on the beach to sunbathe. Or that if one character whispers something under their breath, your character will not hear that on the other side of the island (yes, I have had that kind of discussions with people before).
    • 3.6 No godmoding, or powerplay, or anything that involves your character be perfect or you moving someone elses character. If this happens, or you think it happened, please tell me and the involved partners. If indeed you, by mistake or on purpose, wrote for some elses character and that person or I ask you to change your post, you will do so without protest (or you will be kicked out).
    • 3.7 Every post starts with a small pic of your character and their name. You post will also mention their whereabouts, and you tag the players/character that your character is mentioning or talking to. You are free to do this at the top or bottom of your post, just keep it consistent.
    • 3.8 Please for the love of all that is roleplay, proofread your damn posts. I do not expect flawless and perfect English, but please try to keep typos and grammar mistakes to a minimum. Only if your character is texting another character you may use text talk and emojis in your post. Otherwise you will type normal English.
    • 3.9 Fade to black when things get too sexy. You can continue in private if you are the same star color. That is not up to me to decide.
    • 3.10 Each character gets their own post!

• Rules of the Island
    • There will be no internet on the island. It is impossible to connect with anyone that is not on the island.
    • Every participant will have their own phone. The phone is used for the producers to send challenges to a participant. The phone can also be used to communicate with other participants.
    • Participants can buy whatever they want with the credits that they have obtained from completed challenges. More information under Credits and Challenges.
    • Participants have to cook and clean. Repairs may or may not be done by the producers when there is a chance.
    • Participants can not chose or change rooms. More information under Rooming.
    • Everything at the mansion and on the island is for everyone to use, however they please.

Credits
    Credits can be obtained in three different ways. The first and easiest way is by getting tags. Surprise Island is of course active on all kind of social medias. This means that if you are tagged, either personal or as a ship, you will recieve credits accordingly. Every tag is one credit. You can also obtain credits by completing personal or group challenges. The number of credits you recieve will be mentioned. Be careful though, sometimes not completing challenges will cause a deduction of credits. Last but not least you can get credits by keeping things very interesting for our watchers, aka sex sells. Kissing is 100 credits, oral sex is 250 credits for the giver, 150 credits for the receiver and penetrating sex will be 500 credits.

Challenges
    These can either be personal or for the whole group. Challenges can be sent in by the watchers, but also be given from the producers directly. Challenges can be anything from very innocent things like ‘you have to wear a red shirt today’ to very sexual ‘you need to seduce someone for oral sex’. Challenges can also be very fun ‘sing this song during karaoke’ or very romantic ‘these two participants will go on a date’. It can literally be anything. The more difficult or more intense a challenge is the more credits will be given. Sometimes Challenges will also be punished by taking credits away if not completed. Some Challenges even may have a time limit.

Group Challenges can be things like; karaoke night, DDR night, photoshoot challenge, etc. This will add credits both to the group (for things like food) as well as personal (for instance your highscore in credits).

Rooming
    In this mansion there are six rooms, meaning the participants will have to share a room. This is why the participants will be randomly paired up. The pairs will be declared later on. Every room may have a different style, see the pictures below. However all rooms have the same luxurity. They all have an attached bathroom with a toilet, shower and bath. Each room has a small sitting area with two chairs, a couch and coffee table. Furthermore there is one king sized bed in each room and a filled wardrobe.

imagereader.aspx

imagereader.aspx
    imagereader.aspx

imagereader.aspx

imagereader.aspx
    15-gallery-kitchen-remodel-ideas-gray-cabinets-on-a-budget.jpg

imagereader.aspx
    imagereader.aspx

imagereader.aspx
    imagereader.aspx

imagereader.aspx

SZH_255_aspect16x9.jpg
    081e01afb82ec1d12543feb5811fc8c7.jpg_.jpg
    5d37e73cd167fbd591a0d8cd97541f03.jpg
    b45d8b06a51d80c0195cf13efa453aab.jpg
    Home-window-design-that-adds-to-the-luxury-of-your-home-11.jpg
    thumb-1920-180577.jpg

• qjmuokwekqwvp6w.jpg
    Name: Tae-Hyun Cha
    giphy.gif
    Name: Ning Xiaoluo (宁晓落)
    keBQv14.jpg
    Name: Kingston "King" Jameson
    o6KyXPe.jpg
    Name: Amara English
    amBGd1y_460s.jpg
    Name: Astrid Marques
    267519085005201.jpg
    Name: Alfie Smith
    5e2a0deb4e8144effbc3b8c98a31ca0b
    Name: Yana Volkov
    LCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg
    Name: Misha Becker
    MSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg
    Name: Sophia Vink
    AYvUGlc.jpg
    Name: Noemie Acosta
    49457233_1130702557088213_7592757678215963695_n.jpg
    Name: Park Mi-Sun
    KsOgfhg.jpg
    Name: Thomas Colby Morgan

All information about the zodiacs is taken from 12 Astrology Zodiac Signs Dates, Meanings and Compatibility

• Character Sheet Rules
    • Realistic faceclaim. Please also mention your faceclaim.
    • Characters will be between the ages 21 and 39.
    • Characters will be your average Joe (discuss with me in private if you have a idea that you think is not an average person aka famous, rich, criminal etc)
    • Don't add stuff to the Character Sheet, thank you. If you do think something is missing, let me know.
    • Pick ONE color for your character.
    • Each character has their own post!
    • Wait until your character sheet is accepted by me and change what I tell you to change.
    • Do not use more than THREE pictures and/or gifs. I will ask you to delete them!
    • Keep things short and to the point, please. For the personality part you can take inspiration from the little info I have given on the Zodiacs. Once again they do not have to be a perfect example of their Zodiac. However if they really do not match their Zodiac, I will ask you to change.

Character Sheet
    General
    Zodiac Sign
    Name
    Home country
    Occupation

Looks
    Height
    Build
    Eyes
    Hair
    Attire (what they wore when they were kidnapped and brought to the island)
    Anything else (tattoos, pictures, scars and include pictures, this will not count for the three picture rule)

Personality
    Strengths (minimal 3, max 7)
    Weaknesses (minimal 3, max 7)
    Likes (minimal 5, max 10)
    Dislikes (minimal 5, max 10)

Last edited:
Reactions: Periwinkle
LCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg
Misha Becker
FC: Julian Stocks
LCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg

• Zodiac Sign
    Virgo

Name
    Misha Tobias Becker

Home country
    Germany

Occupation
    Investment Analyst

• Height
    1.88 // 6'2"

Build
    Normal build, nothing special. Very average body.

Eyes
    Piercing blue

Hair
    Neat straight brown hair

Anything else
    Nope, just a boring guy.

Attire
    Black suit, white undershirt and a striped tie
    Julian-01-400x600.jpg

• Strengths
    Loyal
    Analytical
    Diligent
    Booksmart
    Respectful

Weaknesses
    Shy
    Very self-critical
    Work, no play
    Overly worried/concerned
    Indesicive

Hiking
    Keeping things orderly / clean
    Reading
    Fruits and smoothies

Dislikes
    Being in the spotlights
    Having to ask for help
    Uncalled rudeness
    Injustice and unfairness
    Extremely loud people

Last edited:
qjmuoacdkqwvqay.jpg
Tae-Hyun Cha

FC: Zhao Yiming
qjmuokwekqwvp6w.jpg

• Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius

Name
    Tae-Hyun Cha

Home country
    South-Korea

Occupation
    Student Communication Sciences

• Height
    1.71m / 5'6"

Build
    Slender build, little muscle show.

Eyes
    Dark brown

Hair
    Half long black / long wavy black (wig)

Anything else
    Yin Yang Tattoo between the shoulder blades

Attire
    White round neck long sleeve pull over, torn/ripped demin washed hot pants, black converse sneakers
    d507442.jpg

• Strengths
    Independent
    Free spirited
    Open minded
    Easy-going
    Adaptable

Weaknesses
    Uncompromising
    Avoiding emotions
    Temperamental
    Impulsive
    Tactless

Giving advice to those in trouble
    Drinking tea or going to coffee shops
    Shopping sprees
    Trying out new things

Dislikes
    Being placed in a box (both literal and figurative)
    Broken promises
    Having no one around / to talk to
    Libraries
    Dogs

Last edited:
Astrid Marques
FC: Chrissy Costanza

━━─·:°¨༺ General ༻¨°:·─━─

Zodiac Sign
♊ Gemini ♊

Name
Astrid Marques

Home country
Mexico

Occupation
Librarian

━━─·:°¨༺ Looks ༻¨°:·─━─

Height
5’6”

Build
Definitely on the slender side; pear shaped.

Eyes
Brown

Hair
Ends dyed pink, her natural brunette roots show as well. She’s like walking Duvalin candy.

Attire
She last wore a green denim jacket over a knee length white dress. On her feet were a pair of black platform boots. Hugging her wrist was a lucky charm bracelet and a small acorn shaped bag was slung over her left shoulder. Inside, it holds her cards, ID, makeup and money; nothing remotely useful. Finishing the look is her dear mother’s Virgen de Guadalupe rosary that she keeps around her neck as often as she’s free to.

Other

Flower Tattoo on her hip.

━━─·:°¨༺ Personality ༻¨°:·─━─

Strengths

✧Adaptable
✧Curious
✧Affectionate
✧Gentle
✧Intelligent
✧Social

Weaknesses

✧Indecisive
✧Inconsistent
✧Nosy
✧Impulsive
✧Unreliable
✧Moody

✧Music
✧Dancing
✧Singing
✧Long walks
✧Socializing

Dislikes

✧Sleep
✧Silence
✧Miscommunication
✧Committing to things
✧Pie (Pies are just boring cakes)

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
fc: Emily Browning
Merienda
Gilda Display​

Yana Volkov.
"Now aren't you just... Dashing."

。・゚゚・ General ・゚゚・。

Zodiac Sign
Leo

Name
Yana Volkov

Home country
Russia

Occupation
Professional Ballet Dancer

。・゚゚・ Looks ・゚゚・。

Height
5'3"

Build
Yana is certainly much smaller, weighing at barely 100lbs, she has a lithe body and little to no curves.

Eyes
Forest green

Hair
Golden Blonde

Attire
She was wearing a knee-length baby blue sundress that was dotted with small, colorful flowers. For shoes, she wore some simple golden sandals. In addition, she wore a small ankle bracelet.

Anything else
A small hummingbird tattoo behind her right ear.

。・゚゚・ Personality ・゚゚・。

Strengths
  • Determined
  • Passionate
  • Empathetic
  • Cheerfulness
  • Humorous

Weaknesses
  • Stubborn
  • Arrogant
  • Selfish
  • Unwilling to change her mind on things
  • Possessive

• Having the center stage
  • Hanging out with friends and family
  • Expensive things

Dislikes
  • Being ignored
  • Any sort of physical work that doesn't include dancing
  • Animals
  • The reality of any horrible situation

also, coding created by @Adrian.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Xiaoluo Ning
FC: Godfrey Gao

━━─·:°¨༺ General ༻¨°:·─━─
Zodiac Sign
♓ Pisces ♓

Name
Ning Xiaoluo (宁晓落)

Home country
China

Occupation
Che
f

━━─·:°¨༺ Looks ༻¨°:·─━─
Height
6'1"

Build
Fit, yet slender. Not quite chiseled by the gods, more like, “I work out but I live an unhealthy lifestyle.”

Eyes
Brown

Hair
Black

Attire
Black and white bomber jacket with a koi fish and cherry blossoms embroidered on the back. He paired it with black slacks, a striped t-shirt, and some sneakers. Nothing fancy.

Anything else
Nope.

━━─·:°¨༺ Personality ༻¨°:·─━─
Strengths:

✦Creative

✦Intuitive

✦Compassionate

✦Imaginative

✦Selfless

Weaknesses:

✦Over-sensitive

✦Gullible

✦Escapist

✦Lazy

✦Weak-willed

✦Pessimistic

✦Cooking

✦Sleeping

✦Solitude

✦Listening to music

✦Massage(Giving and receiving)

Dislikes:

✦Cruelty

✦Reality

✦Confrontation

✦Criticism

✦Lies/Betrayal

✦Crowds

• Love
fc: Cole Sprouse

Alfie Smith
267519085005201.jpg

General

Zodiac Sign
Cancer

Name
Alfie Smith

Home country
America

Occupation
Art teacher

Looks

Height
5'10"

Build
He works out frequently, whether it's in the gym or going hiking, things like that. With that being said, he doesn't have bulging muscles, but they do tend to stand out with the ladies.

Eyes
Brown

Hair
Chocolate brown

Attire
He was wearing a white button up shirt with black slacks, and a simple black belt. On his feet, he had on some black converse.

Anything else
Sleeve on his right arm.

Personality

Strengths
  • Protective
  • Sentimental
  • Compassionate
  • Animal lover
  • Patient

Weaknesses
  • Traditionalist
  • Moody
  • Manipulative
  • Reclusive
  • Addiction prone

• Painting
  • Collecting things, such as rocks or shells
  • Relaxing near or in the water
  • Alcohol

Dislikes
  • Revealing personal information
  • Unfamiliar environments
  • Being alone
  • Ignorance
  • Having others try to interfere on personal issues

• Love

♛kingston jameson♛
if you're the best, you never have to say it

♛ general ♛

Zodiac Sign
Aries

Name
Kingston "King" Jameson

Home Country
America (Los Angeles, California)

Occupation
Club Promoter

♛ looks ♛

Height
6'2"

Build
Fit & Muscular

Eyes
Dark Chocolate

Hair
Kinky and Curly. Shaved on the sides, kept high on top. Jet Black.

Attire
21-og.jpg

Anything Else
roses-vetoe-black-label-art-co-los-angeles-usa-tattoo-i-intended-for-measurements-1278-x-1920-2.jpg
tribal-tattoo-designs-for-arms-3.jpg
Tattoos-for-Black-Men.jpg

♛ personality ♛

Strengths
1. Confident
2. Social Butterfly
3. Charming
4. Creative
5. Independent
6. Loyal
7. Honest

Weaknesses
1. Outspoken
2. Hotheaded
3. Controversial
4. Narcissistic
5. Selfish
6. Blunt
7. Super Competitive

2. Exercising
3. The Nightlife
4. Center of Attention
5. Making New Friends
6. Video Games
7. Bright Colors
8. Soft Fabrics
9. Expensive Cologne
10. Leadership

Dislikes
1. Following Others
2. Losing
3. Slow Days
4. Boring Days
5. Cold Weather
6. Liars
7. Cowards
8. Getting Tricked
9. Racism
10. Ignorance

• Love
MSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg
Sophia Vink

FC: Jessica Craddock
MiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

• Zodiac Sign
    Libra

Name
    Sophia Vink

Home country
    Netherlands

Occupation
    Student Tax Law

• Height
    1.57m / 5'2"

Build
    Skinny, hardly any fat. Hourglass figure

Eyes
    Light blue / grey

Hair
    Thin straight blonde hair

Anything else
    Double Infinity on the right formarm
    Self harm scars on the left wrist and both legs

Attire
    Dark demin washout skinny jeans, white t-shirt, thick wool veste and black ankle boots with small heel
    MSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

• Strengths
    Diplomatic
    Cooperative
    Observant
    Honest
    Trustworthy

Weaknesses
    Overthinker
    Finicky
    Self-pity
    Timid
    Sarcastic

Hiking
    Flirting (when drunk)
    Being with small group of friends
    Being in her own bubble of thoughts

Dislikes
    Aggression
    Choices or having to make quick decisions
    Closeminded or disrespectful people
    Being pushed to have a certain view or opinion
    Food (especially pork)

❁✯❁amara english❁✯❁
there's more to me than just beauty

❁ General ❁

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Name
Amara English

Home Country
America (New York, New York)

Occupation
Make Up Artist

❁ looks ❁

Height
5'7"

Build
Slim with the right curves in the right spots.

Eyes
Dark Chocolate

Hair
Waist length, naturally curly. If she doesn't wear it out, Amara wears a lot of different wigs and likes to change it up once in a while.

Attire
ryan-destiny-back.jpg

Anything Else
blackwomantatoo.jpg

❁ personality ❁

Strengths
1. Adaptable
2. Intelligent
3. Motherly
4. Open-Minded
5. Loving
6. Loyal
7. Charismatic

Weaknesses
1. Stubborn
2. Territorial
3. Believes in Tough Love... Too Much Tough Love
4. Too Trusting
5. Materialistic
6. Emotionally Unavailable
7. Self-Critical

2. New Clothes
3. Horoscopes
4. Protein Bars
5. Art Museums
6. Make Up
7. Singing
8. Drinking
9. Drag Shows
10. Dancing

Dislikes
1. Bad Smells
2. Swimming
3. Sushi
4. Video Games
5. Oily Skin
6. Politics
7. Failing
8. Country Music
9. Self Doubt
10. Cheap Clothing

• Love
Thomas Colby Morgan
"You can call me 'Professor.'"

FC: Will Higginson
  • Zodiac Sign:
    Capricorn

Name:
    Thomas Colby Morgan

Home country:
    Liverpool, England

English Professor
  • Height:
    6’2”

Build:
    Fit, slender

Eyes:
    Blue-green

Hair:
    Dark blonde, curly, and often a mess piled on top of his head

Attire:
    In2EIvSm.jpg

He'd been sleeping at his desk, in a gold t-shirt beneath a grey sports coat, dark blue jeans, a black belt, and brown Oxford shoes. His usual Hermes watch, black leather band and silver face, was on his right wrist, and he wore a simple silver ring on his pointer finger, a keepsake from his late brother. His glasses were on the desk at the time.
  • Strengths
    Responsible. Intelligent. Patient. Confident. Curious.

Weaknesses
    Know-it-all. Stubborn. Condescending. Pessimistic. Moody.

Staying inside his comfort zone. Listening to music. Quality craftsmanship. Reading. Animals. Solving puzzles.

Dislikes
    Thoughtless behaviour. Being interrupted. Children. Manual labour. Being vulnerable around others. Frivolous activities.

Capricorn

Noemie Acosta
"Someday, everyone will know my face."

FC: FKA twigs
  • Zodiac Sign:
    Scorpio

Name:
    Noemie Acosta

Home country:
    Marseilles, France

Musical Theatre Actress
  • Height:
    5’6”

Build:
    Slim, wiry. What she lacks in curves, she makes up for in fire and padded bras.

Eyes:
    Brown

Hair:
    Long, black, tightly curled. She's become a pro at getting it to do what she wants, for the most part.

Attire:
    x4EV71nm.jpg

She wore a black sports bra and black spandex shorts, covered by a grey graphic tee with cut-off sleeves and dark blue lightweight sweatpants. Her hair was piled in a bun, and she had no jewelry aside from a thin gold chain around her neck. She wore a beat up pair of off-white Adidas tennis shoes.

Anything Else:
    5AkDL5pm.jpg

• Strengths
    Resourceful. Brave. Passionate. Relentless. Loyal.

Weaknesses
    Distrusting. Jealous. Impatient. Short-tempered. Violent.

Honest people. Performing. Hip hop. Spending time with friends. Flirting. Dressing up. Parties.

Dislikes
    Being lied to. Silence. Sitting around. Being proven wrong. Scary movies. Sweets. Being touched without permission.

Scorpio

• Love
Merienda
Gilda Display​

Park Mi-Sun
"don't mind me."​

•General•

Zodiac Sign
Sagittarius

Name
Park Mi-Sun

Home country
South Korea

Occupation
College student, currently majoring in Veterinary Technician

•Looks•

Height
5'5"

Build
Slim, lacking the hour-glass figure she so desperately craves.

Eyes
Brown

Hair
Long, thick, and curly. Her hair is brown with grey tips, looks like it might have been purple or pink at some point.

Attire
At the time of her abduction, she wore an oversized grey sweatshirt with black leggings underneath. She had been asleep and hadn't been wearing any shoes, so she's barefoot.

Anything else
N/A

•Personality•

Strengths
  • Adventurous
  • Honest
  • Never influenced by others
  • Open minded
  • Generous
  • Optimistic
Weaknesses
  • Impatient