Supreme Ruler of Iwaku

K

Kitti

For various reasons related to logistics, accessibility, etc. and so forth we can't make all of your crazy Iwaku dreams come true.
But if you were the SUPREME RULER of Iwaku for a day, what kind of things would you implement?

Unless your wish is banning specific people, please don't air dirty laundry and just keep those desires private thanks <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kuno and Nemopedia
inb4 grumpy says that he'd delete the entire site

I'd bring blogs back.

Hot pink site background for all.

• Sympathy & Compassion
  • Haha
Reactions: Kitti and Nemopedia
I'd ban all anime art unless the roleplay is based on an anime or is set in japan! O:< Just because I'm tired of seeing anime tiddies!

glitterfy9210813T592B81.gif

glitterfy9212444119B81.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
actual answer:

I would ban all uses of the word 'shemale' and also prohibit people from using teeny-tiny boxes with teeny-tiny fonts for posts >8(

I would bring back the CHARP section so I could run the Bordello Inn on site again instead of on discord, but I would want the same setup and channel options. I'm spoiled now xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore
I'd bring back the chatroom, which I miss. I'm having issues with my comp and it doesn't like discord for some reason. hell it doesn't like much of anything, but until i can get a new one..I am stuck without easy means of communicating. The chatroom was a fun place to meet people though and didn't move quite as fast as the discord rooms do.

I'd make an 18+ non-redstar-related forum for 1x1 requests because I'm sick of Partner Connections being flooded with people who are searching for 18+ only.

Or at least implement an icon system that goes next to the thread title so I don't have to click on it and be disappointed halfway through when they don't include it in the title.

BRING. BACK. THE. CBOX.

Reactions: Peter Feels
Permenant comic sans font with only wingding as an alternative. Myspace auto-start music allowed on profiles. Unlimited banner sizes.