Supervillian Rehab Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knitter filed into the limo. He sat at the back.
It was a chrome-polished black limousine with a nice leathery interior. It was quite comfy and could easily fit the group.

"What?' Both Venic and Vile spoke at the same time. Technically Vile didn't speak because he was a part if Venic's mind but you get the idea. How on earth was she in charge? By what she saw she was the youngest and near weakest of the group. She suddenly felt singled out, alone, everyone was looking at her. 'Alright that's it. I'm takin the wheel here.' For once Venic agreed, she didn't have the skill or bravery to lead these people. She weakened her resistance to Vile's constant push for dominance, but not so much as to change her form. A action she would soon regret.

'Remember, we have to be good guys.'
Venic's head tilted down and a sinister smirk appeared on her face. "Sure..." Her hand lifted and there was a sound like a gunshot. Suddenly there was a hole in Jack's autograph book, slowly burning up with purple flames. "Grow a pair schoolboy. Everyone in the limo, now." Venic's voice was deeper now, more commanding. Dark purple smoke started to rise from her eyes as she entered the limo and sat at the end. "Hey you. Ugly Scarf Kid, get me all the information you can get on Dr. Evil. Then say it out loud so we can all know."

latest

Jack frowned at the girl/boy whatever.... "Hey were suppose to be good guys. That's foul play." He stated. Then pulled out what Omi said he could use. Two wu the only Wu he was good at. "Reversing Mirror" He said to the burning paper. Then the paper seemed as good as new. "Next time I'll point it at you and you won't be so lucky." He said moving the mirror away from the paper to let the magic hit something else. "Jack bots take care of that will ya." He told his bots who put out the fire. Jack didn't steep foot in the Limo. "No your mean. Meany" He said. "I will not be treated like that by anyone other than Wuya or Chase Young." He stated. Then had his backpack turn on it's propellers and flew up a bit. "I much rather go in style." He stated.

Zairia watched Jack and gave a small smile seeing him fix his autograph book. She didn't move into the Limo not knowing what group she was in and didn't plan on being led by someone like Venic. She looked to the man who said the leaders for the groups was. "So which group exactly am I going with? I think I much rather the pirate or the Crazy Quilt." Zaria commented a hirr seemed to be heard in her throat.

The Knitter told them what he knew about Doctor Evil. He used robots, laughed a lot, and made rap songs. He didn't know anything about the Manipulator.
Venic seemed a little off to him. He just waited for everyone else to get in.

The limousine sped off down a bumpy road. The trip was long, annoyingly so, and eventually they were out in a deserted-looking town in the middle of nowhere.
The knitter slowly crept out, quickly spinking out a knitted monster.

'Venic' pushed her way out and looked around annoyed. "And this is?" She growled. She expected a castle or a underground laboratory. What self-respecting mad scientist worked from home? The mind of Venic tried desperately to resume control, Vile was going to get her killed.

Zaria steeped out. Looking around she gave a grunt. "It's better than being stuck in a vehicle with all of you." She stated. "Now what?" She said in a rather demanding voice.

Jack flew instead of willingly getting in. He then came down once the group began to get out. "So what now?" He asked curious.

capt.boomerang got out of the limo then stared at he location as if looking for something
it was clear that he was scanning the area."something's not right this is too easy!" he said as if in his gut says that they have walked into a trap.

The Knitter was feeling suprised by Zaria's .. un-likening she suddenly portrayed. Was that the right word ? No, it wasn't.

It was what seemed to be an abandon motel and pit-stop on a major city route going across a large sandy portion of wherever-the-hell you are.

There was a little dirt-encrusted path leading to the door.

10695511.jpg

It had some cars parked out front, but the sign wasn't lit up and all the windows were closed. There was no sign of activity.
It was empty. And scary. Very scary.

The knitter started petting his little monster.

He slowly creaked open the door....

And inside...

Was a ....

Bunch.....

OF SPOOKY SKELETONS !

Just kidding. It was actually a pretty average lobby.

In front of them was reception, and to the right and left were hallways leading to rooms and the bathroom respectively.

It was quite nice.

Zaria looked to the place a frown on her face. "In a limo with annoying people to come to this?" She asked sounding angered. She did not enjoy Jack Spicer's annoying bragging above her and the conversations she pretty much stayed out of.

Jack looked. "Well it looks alright." He commented and looked to the others. "So um...Why are we here again?" He asked.

"Subtle." Venic growled sarcastically. She looked around hearing a tiny panicked shouting in her head, heh...

"Where here to beat up the originally named Dr.Evil schoolboy." The little wizard explained. Venic looked at the people behind her expectantly. "Well? What are you lot waiting for? Search the damn building, somewhere is a secret activation for either a teleporter or a elevator going down into the earth."

Zaire glared at her. "I'm not taking orders." She stated annoyed. She remembered that they may be after more than Doctor Evil but right now her nerves keep getting hit by this other villain in hero rehab. "Or well not from you." She stated plainly. "I didn't mean about who we were after but why he would have such a location. It's pathetic for a lair hideaway. Or well for the outside of it." She stated knowing how her's long ago stayed hidden in the forest of her home village before the times changed. Now her home still looked like a witch that's part dragon's lair but it was just out no where near a town or village and was deep in the forest going into a cave then underground was where you couldn't tell if someone lived their.

Jack looked at her. "Or we can see if their is something my Jack Bots might pick up by radio waves and see if they have an easy way in. Or just use my Jack Drill." He suggested. He wanted to stay a bit away from Zaria.

"humph this is like the calm before the storm. ya! school boy do your bots have jamming capabilities? and if they do use it to jam the security on this building the lobby might look like normal but this building is a moving maze. in case ya didn't notice the lobby had slowly turned to the right. " capt. boomerang spoke and jack then added that he observed while he was looking around the lobby.

Jack shook his head. "They don't hard feature to use. But I do." He commented with a smile and pulled out another Wu he supposedly was borrowing. "Changing Coop sticks" He called and shrunk to a size that was almost not see able. "How about this? I should be able to find a cable box or get close enough to get one of my devices to read." He offered.

The Knitter decided to walk down the hallway. Of course, there was a giant metal door at the end of it. He creaked a door open to his side.
It was of course mostly empty. He continued down the hallway, arriving to a giant slab of iron at the end of the hallway called a door.
It looked clean enough - he noticed a switch to the next of it and flipped it without a second thought.
An alarm sounded, and it was at that moment the Knitter knew he had fucked up.

A large rumble was heard.

Zaria entered behind the Knitter. Then soon the alarm went off and she groaned. "Great..." She commented and looked for where the source of the alarm was to disable it.

Jack followed inside behind those who did hearing the alarm he figured it was something he done. "Opps Sorry I may had steeped wrong we um... we should leave..." He stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.