Superpowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ability to rule a place or people? Do I get my own Kingdom lmao? (8

Reactions: Kitti
My username is my real name. Thus, my superpower would be the ability to see through everyone's bullshit and get to the truth of the matter. You might say that's not very 'super', but you might also have forgotten the times in which we live.

Barring that, I'd want cryokinesis. I don't like playing with fire as much as I like playing with ice. :D

Superman levels of strength honestly. I want to suplex someone into space. and the ability to add any effect to my punches. Like punching people into paralysis or punching someone into a drunken stupor. Heck even punching someone into next week.

Nightwing is a Batchild so... I'm pretty awesome.

Based on username...the power to make everyone shut the f@#k up. Ah, blissful silence.

Well depends. If we break down my name, I got four powers. The ability to make clones, the ability to freeze things (or be cool to everyone), The ability to turn into a hawk or my personal favorite, the ability to manipulate odds (Ie always be lucly) I like the last one the best. So yeah,manipulating odds away.

If you were granted a super power based on your username right now, what would your new superpower be?
The ability to dazzle (amaze) people even when I do a terrible job at something.
Walking down the street? People are stunned!
Misspell a word? I get an award!
Trip over? I'm made Queen!
However since Daz is only half of 'dazzle' the ability only works half the time. Flip a coin on whether I'm you're new ruler, peasants!

As a spiritual Hermit, I'd say Cosmic Awareness would be a thing.

"Kaga" is apparently the name of a Japanese aircraft carrier. ...I'm not really sure what to do with this information.
Congrats, anthro planes!

I'm sorry.

Well since my name is Havoc, destruction and mayhem, basically blowing stuff up.

Probably the power of transmutation. Turn marbles into jewels, aw yis.

lack·a·dai·si·cal
adjective
lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy.
"a lackadaisical defense left the Spurs adrift in the second half"
synonyms: lethargic, apathetic, listless, sluggish, passionless
antonyms: enthusiastic

So like maybe like controlling netflix with my mind or sitting in a lawn chair for days at a time. Whatever it was it would likely be... uninspiring.

Well, I'd probably get some sort of time travel/manipulation bullshit, though one could interpret it as being immortality of some variety.

"Kaga" is apparently the name of a Japanese aircraft carrier. ...I'm not really sure what to do with this information.

Proportionate speed, strength, and durability of an aircraft carrier. Duh.

My name's just a modification of 'Xeno' (as in xenoblade) into Xena, but I know everyone'll think of Xena the movie...

So my superpower is to summon pure jade chakrams and fling them around full of sparkly glory!

Well, I'd probably get some sort of time travel/manipulation bullshit, though one could interpret it as being immortality of some variety.
You have the power of all eight Eeveelutions.

Reactions: Xena Jade and Kitti
My username means 'island' so probably something like water manipulation, plant manipulation, or air manipulation.

I'd have the power to turn day into night on a devious whim >:D

Oh, I'm sorry, were you sunbathing >:3

Autobots, transform!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AmethystWallflower
zeph comes from zephyrus, the greek god of the west wind, or spring wind that brings fruit and plants.

i would want to have the power of rejuvenation of things near me i guess (or if i get wind powers, things that touch the wind i put out)

Status
Not open for further replies.