Superpowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be able to carry stuff that's 1000x times my weight c:

Reactions: Kitti
Well.....my user name is random, so I guess it would be random superpowers. That would totally suck though. One minute I can control people's minds, the next I have heat vision and blow them up. Oops. >_>

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kitti and Greenie
Easy peasy :D The ability to manipulate green life aka plants. I love this ability enough that it's often in play in my roleplays.

I would always have guns, condoms and ice cream on me.

Well, let's see, my username is very heavily based on a virtual Japanese pop star, as well as sugary sweets. Soo... I have no fucking clue.

How about the ability to spread love and kindness through incredibly catchy music? Seems pretty reasonable.

The ability to fly à la Peter Pahn :D

Reactions: Xena Jade
Is there a Magnum brand of bacon?
Possibly. Who knows. There's like a million brands of bacon around. It could be from a pig named after Tom Selleck.

Hmm... Probably some kind of Hulk/Thor combo thing, turn into a beefy Viking warrior and just go berserk on shit.

Possibly. Who knows. There's like a million brands of bacon around. It could be from a pig named after Tom Selleck.
Yeah, there's bound to be a few pigs out there named Magnum P.I.G. :P

Hmm... Probably some kind of Hulk/Thor combo thing, turn into a beefy Viking warrior and just go berserk on shit.
Bulk -- the bear hulk 8D

Based on my username?
Well, love powers or power of consumerist culture would be the most obvious ones.

But the root word of my name is the latin word for "strength," so more accurately I would be Captain America or something.

Honor in this case. Does that mean I can make people have honor or....

Literally control time and space...with the addition of knife-throwing

(Touhou fans where you at?)

Reactions: Xena Jade
I guess I am a swordmaster and a lyrical genius now.

And also a terrible person.

I'd be gifted with the ability to skillfully drive/pilot anything I was put into. If I only had an X-Wing, or any aircraft for that matter, it would be awesome.

Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.